Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Problem is, it wasn't the only major ley line in Suramar built before the War of the Ancients. This is shown in quests in Suramar by Falanaar, where another ancient ley line was used for another Arcan'dor tree, which of course exploded and created the Fal'dorei.

There could be some sort of connection between arcane and void magic in Suramar - the Nightwell's creation has been explained, but not why it is so much more corrupting than any other well of power. But, N'Zoth is most likely nowhere near Shal'Aran. The Broken Isles, perhaps, but not in the center of an abandoned town in Suramar's outskirts.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    the Nightwell's creation has been explained, but not why it is so much more corrupting than any other well of power.
    Maybe it isn't, and the corruption is simply a result of the extended exposure of the Nightborne. We're talking about a people who had 10,000 years of non-stop exposure here.

I always assumed that the "circle of stars" had something to do with the chamber in Dalaran where the Pillars of Creation are stored. Seeing they are hinted as being the keys to "show us the way" (Magni's prophecy), but they are also kept in a room with a circle of stars on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I'm going to paraphrase this to "I don't like what said, so I'm going to segue into an irrelevant topic and then insert head-canon into it."
    Head-cannon? I quoted Blizzard, you just neglected to quote it in your reply. There's no point in saying anything further as you're clearly not interested in any sort of a real discussion.

Best of luck in life.

I don't think Shal'aran is N'zoth's prison. It was clearly built by elves, has no titanforged guardians and it's possible it was simply another place for the magic seed of curing addictions.

However, it's very possible that the prison is in the Broken Isles, most likely near (or below) Suramar. It could definitively be under Shal'Aran.
    And another "however": if N'zoth breaks free from his prison, which seems to be going to happen very soon, and it is located below Suramar, then, well... there will be no more Suramar. I don't think they would just blow up a zone like that (it's not just corrupting a zone, or blowing up a bit of it). So, I would say his prison is located closer to the Broken Shore, in the ocean.

And why Suramar people drown into addiction and terrible consequences when they consume arcane wine made with fruits from trees grown with the power of the Nightwell, and why are they curing from it when they eat the Arcan'dor fruit?
    Quite simply, the people from Suramar used too much arcane and became addicted to it, much like blood elves became addicted to the power of the Sunwell.
    And much like a bit of Light in the Sunwell cured the blood elves, a bit of Life magic in the fruit cured the nightfallen, by restoring their harmony.

I'd like to know your opinion about where Tidemistress Athissa is, since she's displayed on the Official website and we have not officialy encountered her (in a dungeon or a raid).
    We killed her in Azsuna... it was kind of disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    We killed her in Azsuna... it was kind of disappointing.
    Damn I don't remember it at all! I find it disappointing too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    Head-cannon? I quoted Blizzard, you just neglected to quote it in your reply. There's no point in saying anything further as you're clearly not interested in any sort of a real discussion.

Best of luck in life.
    The reading comprehension is strong with this one.
    You went off into a tangent about Yogg-saron and the Lich King, replying to a comment in which I sarcastically say that Kil'jaeden is an Old God because the spikes on the Lich King's helmet looks like tentacles. I would put in sarcasm tags to help people who have difficulties with that, but alas there is no [sarcasm] tag from what I'm aware.

Also, I directly responded to your N'zoth quotes by admitting that I was thinking of old lore, followed by me calling you a pedant because you're acting like one.

You might be mad, but I still love you.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

just throwing in a few cents regarding location.

Most likley N'zoth's prison is not below land, but could easily be in the ocean around Suramar.

remember reading something where a guy pput the two maps of Azeroth side by side, remarking that the size is approximatly the same, less like Kalmidor and Eastern kingoms drifted aprat, and more like the land mass that was between them is now submerged. check out the two maps in chronicle, looks pretty plausible to me.

Also want to point out, Titan constructed buildings tend to be named a certin way, Ulduar, Uldum... etc. Nyalotha is certainly a lot more old god themed, either a prison was built around it or the two are seperate locations.

just a thought.