Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Ian McKellen
    Confirmed homophobe, bad jokes aside, I could actually see that happening. Is there a dead pool on MMOC, we should make that happen, I'd say bill cosby looks like hes gonna go real soon. Kirk douglas isn't lookin too good either, but that's to be expected when your 100 years old.
    Last edited by Steve French; 2016-12-15 at 02:14 AM.

Death of Justin Bieber. Bowie, Prince, Ali, Alan Rickman and Gene Wilder. I just couldn't handle losing Bieber.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So it's been a pretty horrible year, but i was thinking, what would be the 1 thing you can think of that would cap off 2016 by making it the worst year ever?
    Meteor 2016?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Why do you think 2016 was a horrible year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariselea View Post
    Why do you think 2016 was a horrible year?
    The sheer amount of talent that was lost in the entertainment industry is probably what most people would think of first.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Death of Justin Bieber. I just couldn't handle losing Bieber.
    if we lose biebs, i'm out.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    True but I think he's eluding to a point that cities like New york city alone has like 8 million people living there while both north and south dakota have 1.5 million between them both.
    So? Why should the people living in the Dakotas have more of a say than people living anywhere/everywhere else? What makes their singular vote more important than the singular vote of any other American citizen?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Aliens dropping by, only to tell us they think we're complete assholes and we're on our own for the rest of existence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    So? Why should the people living in the Dakotas have more of a say than people living anywhere/everywhere else? What makes their singular vote more important than the singular vote of any other American citizen?
    Nothing, a lot of people in rural areas (primarily Republicans) just seem to think they're more important than us city-slicker types.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    That would be pretty fucking crazy.
    Not gonna lie, that's been my Christmas wish since the 9th. Either Hillary, Romney, Scruffy the Janitor--someone who isn't Doucheberry J Pumpkins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? Why should the people living in the Dakotas have more of a say than people living anywhere/everywhere else?
    Because his argument falls apart the minute you start showing that there's people in New York, California, and Illinois who vote Republican. The argument he makes only focuses on people voting Democrat are in places with large populations who have historically been Democratic bastions but those entire populations aren't just voting for Democrats. The same would also apply the other way in Texas or in Florida where not everyone is voting Republican despite them being Republican dominated for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I'd love that, the purpose of the EC is to overturn a President Elect with questionable ethics, qualifications, foreign support (though the founders were more concerned with candidates being England sympathizers). Potential civil war be damned. Though Americans are probably to obese and comfortable to do much about it.

There would be some unrest amongst the Trumpkins but I think the overwhelming relief of the majority and the world would more then make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The electoral college not doing its job, ignoring their duty and Electing Donald Idiot Trump to office.

Find a rational republican to replace him on 19th of December, and the EC will have proved their worth and saved the planet.
    Hey you may be interested in this--they're putting an Open letter to the electors in a lot of newspapers around important states too. Links to follow

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...9-53cee2a095a8 biggest petition in change.orgs history, past 4.8 million votes

"The letter was published today in the Washington Post, Philadelphia Inquirer, Austin American-Statesman, Salt Lake City Tribune and Tampa Bay Times. Tomorrow it will run in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Wisconsin State Journal."

(this letter, right here)

(apologies if its big or unwieldy, I don't usually put images in these posts)

Tucked into the notifications on the petition itself is also a bit of good information and a suggestion to call John Clapper and suggest that they give the electors the security briefing they've been asking to hear so they can do their job better.

"Today, we're calling on Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to provide intelligence briefings to the Electors.

Call Director Clapper at (703) 733-8600. You may have to wait on hold for a minute. "

Time is getting pretty short though. Hope all the support helps make a difference in some way.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-12-15 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I dunno. Everything seems to be going pretty swimmingly this year.

Hmmm. I guess they could announce a reboot of a movie that I really liked, but I can't really think of anything that they haven't already rebooted.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whats wrong with 2016?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't, which is exactly the point

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    They shouldn't, which is exactly the point
    Uh... what?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Whats wrong with 2016?
    Depends on who you ask. Personally, I think it is going to end on a good note barring any catastrophic event.

A(nother) major terrorist attack.

Putin decides he's gonna take over Europe.

Nuclear armageddon.

A cataclysm suddenly breaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    A cataclysm suddenly breaks out.
    Honestly a Cataclysm would be great. All the countries would have a common enemy and need to put aside their differences, and the giant dragon will ravage every country, yet somehow make them significantly more fun places to be in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Honestly a Cataclysm would be great. All the countries would have a common enemy and need to put aside their differences, and the giant dragon will ravage every country, yet somehow make them significantly more fun places to be in the process.
    And then a couple years down the line the people honored for overcoming the threat will create AI, which will then lead to a complicated plan intended to drop a sizable chunk of Sokovia back onto the earth and create an extinction-level event.

That or something-something Dr. Manhattan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    A meteor crashing into the planet.
    That's already been done in final fantasy 7 <.<
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396