Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Mage] How much useless high itemlevel gear do you have?

As the title says, how much useless(no crit) high item level gear do you have?

I'm currentley sitting on a total of 883 ilvl with 873 equipped. Fire loot specialization should remove all cloth gear with crit just as it removes plate from the loot table. THere's enough of crappy RNG in the game as it is, now you not only need to be lucky enough something warforged/titanforged drops, it also needs to have crit in it as well.
    It's not fun having 885-895 pieces that's worse than my 850 bracers with a gem.

Also the Grand Bounty in the order hall has dropped 4 880+ capes for me the last 5 weeks, all but one without crit, this RNG party needs to stop.

I have a bunch. Basically an entire 26 slot bag worth of gear, most of it higher ilvl that's loaded with haste, vers, and mastery with no crit. Great to keep around for off spec arcane, but it's a bummer you can't wear the higher ilvl stuff.

basically every item i get from mythic EN cache from class hall mission, 890 chest (i have belo'vir) 885 belt (i have koralon) and 880 cenarius boots (i got socketed 880 from mythic +10 weekly chest, plus i have norgannon) and a 885 socketed twisting wind...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Yay a loot rage thread! My equip is 875 on my mage but my bags have gear to be 882...feels real bad man. I've also only wearing one 880 from my currently 8 weekly +10 chests, and my highest artifact is 865. Rng is cool an all but only if its really random

My bag ilevel is 888 but my fire mage is 878, frost mage is 879.

I have a 3rd legendary (Prydaz) but I can never wear it.

Deleted
    I win for sure. 882 bag, 864 equipped. Winner!

I'm not entirely sure what it is, probably would be higher if I wasn't DEing most of it for enchanint mats but I'm almost positive it's a 10+ ilevel swing at this point. ( 863 equipped, 873 in bags).

My mage is my primary alt, so I feel a little of your pain. He's at 874 equipped, 882 in bags. I've considered swapping to a spec that can use the gear I have a little better :/
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

887 in the bags, 880 equipped. Pydaz is an eyesore in the bank.

Pretty sure my 4th legendary will drop soon and I pray it's not the goddamn Sephuz.

Deleted
    892 in bags 884 equipped, but it depends on the content I do, up to 886 on certain fights. 888 in arcane. Sitting on 3 895 trinkets which I don't use.

Deleted
    890ish between Mastery and Haste sets, every weekly cache is basically a facepalm.
    878 equipped.

890 equipped, 894 in bank. Got like 15 890+ items lying around being useless. Worst one was until recently a 895 ring even with crit, loosing to a 865 socket. Also Prydaz in bank

10+ Year Old Account
    873 equipped, 882 in bag.
    Equipped ilvl has gone down with the past few upgrades too.

10+ Year Old Account
    886 equipped, 895 in bags. I got a 895 mastery/poly neck from cos 12, and a 895 haste trinket from warden 11, but boy does my spiked tongue never proced over 855, or gnarled root over 850, fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggux View Post
    As the title says, how much useless(no crit) high item level gear do you have?
    A 30-slotter filled to the brim. I've got 883 ilvl potential, and only equip 872. It's absurd and has really hampered my motivation to continue doing Mythic +s because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is exactly why Blizzard is focusing more on the power of Intellect instead of secondary stats.

As Arcane I've been lucky enough that almost every item is an upgrade purely based on item level because I can use all secondaries in various combinations.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    And this is exactly why Blizzard is focusing more on the power of Intellect instead of secondary stats.
    Yeah, and fails to do that so far.

876 equipped, 889 maximum. 13 ilvls in vain :/

Wearing 879 right now, could go up to 886.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post

As Arcane I've been lucky enough that almost every item is an upgrade purely based on item level because I can use all secondaries in various combinations.
    I still don't get it how they want to manage it for the fire mage. They decrease base crit and nerf crit rating. I don't want to get into the position of choosing a higher iL item with non-crit so I can do more damage because I don't want to become a fireball spammer. :-(

It's just a fundamental change to the gameplay of the spec.. And I goddamn love it how fast and fluid you can play with a fire mage..
    Last edited by Rylalai; 2016-12-15 at 07:24 AM.

878 in bags, 864 equipped. Been 862-864 for 5-6 weeks. Being unlucky with gear on top on the shitty itemization, its not a good combination. Playing the most in the guild, and the lowest geared in our raids is so great. 870 in my frost gear, 873 in arcane. Wich is my new ms. Just waiting for 7.1.5.

But who gives a crap, made my hunter(MM) as new main. 3 weeks, 2 legs and 866. Cant use 2nd leg for 20 more days tho

15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: whoops, wrong subforum. Sorry >_<
    Last edited by Demetrion; 2016-12-15 at 03:44 PM.