10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... not a big fan of either of them but... I'll go with...

Maiev

Aha! One of my favorite characters in warcraft!

The roots will heal in time... as will the entire world. The sacrifices have been made. Just as the orcs, humans, and night elves discarded their old hatreds and stood united against a common foe, so did Nature herself rise up to banish the Shadow... forever. As for me, I came back to ensure that there would be a future, to teach the world that it no longer needed Guardians. The hope for future generations has always resided in mortal hands. And now that my task is done, I will take my place... amongst the legends of the past.

- Magus Medivh, the Last Guardian

Well, I guess I should just shut up despite how tasteless I find some of the posts are towards female characters, even if I get extremely angry by them. (call me triggered, I don't care..)

Whatever. I will vote Medivh. This is a very hard one and I am a night elf, but Medivh made Warcraft III a thing that is even a lot better of the currently terrible ideas Blizzard insists on feeding us.
    Last edited by Starshade; 2016-12-15 at 06:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Well, I guess I should just shut up despite how tasteless I find some of the posts are towards female characters,
    For the fourth time or something, there is no -agenda- against females in play here. At this point I am convinced that you are either trolling me, or simply unable to read due to all that anger.

even if I get extremely angry by them. (call me triggered, I don't care..)
    @Zulkhan we need your magic gif here.

Whatever. I will vote Medivh. This is a very hard one and I am a night elf, but Medivh made Warcraft III a thing that is even a lot better of the currently terrible ideas Blizzard insists on feeding us.
    I don't think Blizzard is being as terrible as people trying to make them sound. Sure, they mess up some of the stories, and tell other ones in a non satisfying fashion at times, but in all honesty they remain one of the more compelling story tellers that could get all of us involved and loving towards the amazing universe they created, despite our (valid only less than half of the time) complaints.

oh my my, it looks like i missed much drama XD what happened to this topic?

i would love to stay around and read what happened but i need to go to work so plz be nice and post a tldr version for me to check in the morning tyvm

for now i will give it to Medivh and be on my way

Deleted
    Currently: Medivh is manipulating the Arcane energies around Maiev, hurting her and preventing her from landing any form of offense except for that glaive she tossed at him in the beginning of the duel. He leads 4 - 1!

7+ Year Old Account
    How could she even stand against the Guardian himself? *Medivh slaps Maiev with Atiesh right between her eyes*

Omg,that bitch against the last Guardian himself?Medivh,sheep her for eternity!

Deleted
    I REALLY should rig the brackets and make Sylvanas vs Jaina happen.

I mean, the brackets are already determined and I have Sylvanas vs X and Jaina vs Y lined up, so X would have to go against Y in that case. Hmmmm...

Should I? Should I not?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post

I mean, the brackets are already determined and I have Sylvanas vs X and Jaina vs Y lined up, so X would have to go against Y in that case. Hmmmm...

Should I? Should I not?
    If you do, do it for the eu night shift 12h. Since I can't stand either character and wouldn't vote if it happend xD
    anyway voting for Medivh in this one

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post

Should I? Should I not?
    I think,that you know the result of it pretty well.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Maiev follows Illidan...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I vote bitter lesbian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    If you do, do it for the eu night shift 12h. Since I can't stand either character and wouldn't vote if it happend xD
    anyway voting for Medivh in this one
    Got it. For maximum troll, I will do it in the day shift EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I vote bitter lesbian.
    Medivh is a lesbian? oO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I think,that you know the result of it pretty well.
    I know it will be a lot of amusing drama.

Other than that, I am afraid I have no idea who would win. :V

so a half crazy warden with the hots for illidan or a once full on crazy guardian who had the avatar of a dark titan inside of him.......

i'll go with the lesser of two evils...
    meaning Medivh since you NEVER stick your dick in crazy O.o

Deleted
    Currently: Medivh is still man(inb4 SJWs) handling Maiev at a total of 8 - 3!

Easy one. Medivh all the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    This is actually a really good idea. What do you think @Soulrender Kalec?
    I have actually responded to it earlier. My response is the same, but I will give a reasoning to it I suppose.

I am not against the idea, per se, but it simply won't work because it will conflict of the overall theme of the contest (seeing how the rules changed), and more importantly: What would prevent this is that both combatants end up in different sections in the OP.

For example, let's say I want to write Illidan's score in the OP. It will look like this:

Illidan Stormrage 22-21

Ok... But what does that score mean? It means he won 22-21 against... Who? Ah! It was Anduin Wrynn who is now registered in the Elimination Pit as the loser against... Who? Ah! That guy Stormrage in the Victors Chamber! So, the score won't actually mean anything unless both names were together.

Not to mention that, if we kept the same rules (bracket) in play once we are down to 20 names, we will have to overwrite those scores anyway and replace them with the latest scores (for example, Edwin VanCleef x Yogg-Saron if that was the match up we got.)
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-12-15 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yeah, about that...ehehehe. I was kind of.....pissed off already from that. Had alot of issues that day. :/

I apologize for that. But still, that isn't as toxic as the necro peeps I see most of the time. :O

And hey, atleast Krazy likes gul'dan as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember Varian? *Tries to Trigger his PTSD even more*

Oh shit...now you can't even walk...Ehehehehe *RUNS AWAY*
    Varian? Varian is a pathetic gnat! You have clearly never run out of levitation potions only to find out you're being chased by a hoard of cliff racers.