Thread: Banned...again

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Perma-ban would prevent us to read such pointless threads.
    Not really permaban just means they start a new account....

The tsm app is not causing the ban. The software you have used in the past is not fully removed from your computer and your account with the bot program is still active. Terminate the account and do a clean install of windows. Same thing happened to a guy in our guild.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    seems like it gives people that use it a vast advantage over those that don't without even needing to be logged into the game (which is the biggest issue i have with it) maybe i'm wrong on the log in part?
    It takes auctionhouse data I presume from blizzard's api and adds them to a database addon available ingame. Not really sure how that's a vast advantage to begin with and even less sure what you would do with it without logging in.

You'll be back. Lucky us.

Nothing of value was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    Are the honorbuddy forums really so dead botters are now coming here to find out why they got banned?
    Stop blaming the widely used TSM app, addons, Curse client for your problems.
    Stop botting. It's morally wrong. 8 suspensions? You probably have botting software running and don't even know it. How are we to take anything you say seriously?
    People like you ruin games. The sad thing is, you would have made more real life money working at McDonald's. Go find redemption in real life, volunteer at an animal shelter or nursing home to pay for your years of being a parasite.
    Jesus kid, why the hell do you care if he is running a rotation bot or botting for leveling his toons? You all just assume shit you have no knowledge off, and accuse him of single handed ruining the economy of the game. Guess what, the richest dudes in wow don't bot. Claiming otherwise just makes you seem dumb really.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    It takes auctionhouse data I presume from blizzard's api and adds them to a database addon available ingame. Not really sure how that's a vast advantage to begin with and even less sure what you would do with it without logging in.
    you dont see how constantly updated data from the AH is a huge advantage over those that don't have it? the log in issue comes in into play when other addons only help you when logged in while this one is helping even when logged out.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    you dont see how constantly updated data from the AH is a huge advantage over those that don't have it?
    No I don't see how being able to update the information outside of the client makes much of a difference if the only way to make use of it is in game anyway but well I see this doesn't go anywhere reasonable.