Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I'm betting on the usual: 1/3rd or less of what a man would get for the same crime
    I'm betting on something else... think about the sex offense register...

Man on sex offense register: "Hey girl, want to go out on a date? Btw, I'm on the sex offense register" She: "Uhhh, no, please go away before I call the cops!"

Woman on sex offense register: "Hey boy, want to go out on a date? Btw, I'm on the sex offense register" He: "Uhhh, yes please, should I bring the cuffs?"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I forgot, England still has that sexist stance that only men are capable of committing rape..
    Well, a very large number of places in the US still have that...
    Couple of areas are still on the "If she's wet when she is raped, it is not rape" stand...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Well, a very large number of places in the US still have that...
    Couple of areas are still on the "If she's wet when she is raped, it is not rape" stand...
    We should simplify that process and make a new rule "When she's not in her home, it's not rape".
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Poor guy

inb4 the women go scott free because they were also under the influence and didn't know better

Speak for yourself.
    Inb4 they go free because there was no "Penetration"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    three people makes a gang now? legit though thats some weird shit
    You have got to be joking.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Of getting scissors up your butt?
    Small price to pay.

Maybe next time the smell of vodka will refresh his memory and he will think twice before being "plyed".
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

As long as they dont hurt me or give me an std, they can rape me as much as they want tbh

Deleted
    Which way were the scissors inserted, handle or blades first? Just asking for a friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    So far I see sjw manchildren claiming that he was lucky to get raped.
    Not sure, plenty of morons who say they'd fuck Sylvanas even though she's a rotten stinking corpse prob crawling with maggots.
    People are just stupid as hell n desperate, doesn't have to be an agenda..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    As long as they dont hurt me or give me an std, they can rape me as much as they want tbh
    Sharp scissors are basically a knife, you want to be KNIFED in the ass just for the chance of some pussy action which u prob won't remember or feel due to being too drunk..?

Ofc a gaming forum would bring out the most desperate loosers...

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Not sure, plenty of morons who say they'd fuck Sylvanas even though she's a rotten stinking corpse prob crawling with maggots.
    People are just stupid as hell n desperate, doesn't have to be an agenda..

- - - Updated - - -

Sharp scissors are basically a knife, you want to be KNIFED in the ass just for the chance of some pussy action which u prob won't remember or feel due to being too drunk..?

Ofc a gaming forum would bring out the most desperate loosers...
    I said if they wont hurt me, they are 3 hot girls, im not a desperate loser for liking them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Do you honestly believe that all three criteria have to be met? Do you honestly believe that a law would have been made that created an environment where Women could NEVER be charged with rape? Cause by that logic, and I will repeat this again, NO WOMAN COULD EVER COMMIT RAPE EVEN IF THEY USED HIS PENIS TO PENETRATE THEMSELVES!

Or are you so shameful of the thought that a Man could become this vulnerable, this "weak", to be attacked by a Woman (or Women, in this case) in this manner that you refuse to actually admit the this event could happen?

Fuck, I even gave you Rape deniers a legit argument to prove your point, and you STILL hang on to this shit excuse.
    It is not DarkTZeratul, Kronik85, or myself deciding that women cannot be rapists in England, it is literally the law in England that all three criteria (A, B & C) have to be met for it to be rape, hence women cannot be charged with rape in England as they lack a penis.

Do you honestly believe that all three criteria have to be met? Do you honestly believe that a law would have been made that created an environment where Women could NEVER be charged with rape? Cause by that logic, and I will repeat this again, NO WOMAN COULD EVER COMMIT RAPE EVEN IF THEY USED HIS PENIS TO PENETRATE THEMSELVES!
    Yes, that's precisely the point. The way the law is written in England, women cannot commit rape. Do you really find it so hard to believe that a law could be this poorly crafted?

To clarify, women can obviously be rapists, and these women obviously were--but that's not the argument we're making. From a purely legal standpoint, England does not and cannot consider them to have committed rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I learned on MMO-Champion today:

More men here then I thought enjoying having shape objects inserted into their ass.

Ya'll are some creepy mofos
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Yes, that's precisely the point. The way the law is written in England, women cannot commit rape. Do you really find it so hard to believe that a law could be this poorly crafted?

To clarify, women can obviously be rapists, and these women obviously were--but that's not the argument we're making. From a purely legal standpoint, England does not and cannot consider them to have committed rape.
    Ok, now we're getting somewhere. Yes I can't believe they crafted that law so poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, now we're getting somewhere. Yes I can't believe they crafted that law so poorly.
    The law is as intended, rape was traditionally only thought of as something men could do and the current law reflects this.

It used to solely refer to a penis penetrating a vagina, that is to say men couldn't be raped even by other men, so the law is going in the right direction, albeit very slowly.

Women can be charged under 'Assault by Penetration', which forms part of the same Act as Rape and Sexual Assault. In my opinion they should roll Assault by Penetration and Rape into one, there doesn't seem to be any logical reason not to do so, they carry the same maximum sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The law is as intended, rape was traditionally only thought of as something men could do and the current law reflects this.

It used to solely refer to a penis penetrating a vagina, that is to say men couldn't be raped even by other men, so the law is going in the right direction, albeit very slowly.

Women can be charged under 'Assault by Penetration', which forms part of the same Act as Rape and Sexual Assault. In my opinion they should roll Assault by Penetration and Rape into one, there doesn't seem to be any logical reason not to do so, they carry the same maximum sentence.
    I agree with you there, and I believe the article does mention them being charged with "Assault by Penetration." Which, once the shroud of emotional reaction goes away, does sound exactly like the same thing.

It's sexual assault because he was unconscious. If he would have been conscious it would have been an orgy.

I keed, I keed.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    They wanted to remind themselves of when their alchoholic father shoved scissors up their butts with onion breath. Girls like that are guaranteed to have daddy issues.
    I think that it had more to do with the humiliation of the traditional male role. Kind of like how a turbo feminist might force a man to make her a sandwich just to get a point across?

Maybe the woman who came up with that idea had a history of getting into kitchen-related arguments?

I hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    I would. But that 3rd one is going 7th, and gettin' that whiskey dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    2 plus and 1 minus.

I will take it.
    Denzel-My_Niggas.jpg