Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Origins had megas, maybe this will have Z-moves.
    Or this Ash is the one from the game (yelloy one) and he actuly wins this time?
    It would make sense.

The other type of story i can think of is ultra wormhole happening and we end up with 2 Ashes. (wich is posible, since multiple realitys exist in pokemon world, as shown in x/y anime with that cave episode)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

that feeling when you log to oras after forgeting about it for 6months and realise you have backlog delivery of 10 event pokemon to sort through lol.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Origins had megas, maybe this will have Z-moves.
    Mega-Ash-Pikachu with Z-Moves and only Z-moves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Mega-Ash-Pikachu with Z-Moves and only Z-moves.
    Therefore having to carry Pikashunite and 4 Pikashunium-Z.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not particularly far into Sun yet (in Digglett Cave, making my way to the Grand Trial on isle two), when am I able to get a pokemon to move the big white boulders?
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2016-12-15 at 11:36 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I'm not particularly far into Sun yet (in Digglett Cave, making my way to the Grand Trial on isle two), when am I able to get a pokemon to move the big white boulders?
    near the end of the story, on the 4th island

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    near the end of the story, on the 4th island
    Thanks. Guess I'm a good few hours of gameplay away.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Thoughts on the game dub? Is it better or worse than the Fire Emblem Fates dub?

does anyone have eggs/level 1 starters to trade, iv doesnt matter.

just want litten and poppolio.

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    The game dub? There is no voice acting. Never has been in a main series game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Ugh...i wish they never get any voice acting. English voices ruin everything.
    Tho pokemon have some anoying pokemen sounds. (zubat for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ugh...i wish they never get any voice acting. English voices ruin everything.
    Tho pokemon have some anoying pokemen sounds. (zubat for example)
    in before pokemon stars patch notes

zubat line sound replaced with sargent doakes "surprise motherfucker"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    English voices ruin everything.
    imo not as bad as current german voice acting for animes
    ~15 years ago it was waaaaaaaay btter than nowadays

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone confirm that I can get more Beast Balls after completing UB quests? By that I mean the method of emptying bag for extra Beast Balls, does it still work after quests? I have read contradicting statements regarding that topic.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-12-16 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranulf13 View Post
    There is no reason why could Nintendo could even make a main third version pokemon game on a console when they just released not even a month ago SuMo on the 3ds, not when they could need to make another engine for a console pokemon game, engine they already have for the 3ds. Imagine the amount of work that they need to put into making the 800 something pokemon models on console quality, when it took them most of XY's developement to do it with 721 models.

Also, remember Nintendo doesnt really follow the western game developer logic, there is no reason why they could screw over their playerbase by making them buy a console that costs literally several times more that the 2ds or regular 3ds for games that have always been on mobile.

There are Pokemon Starts rumors? Yeah, but that doesnt mean that the game will come out for an still unreleased console. The last console Pokemon game was Battle Revolution which was a complete failure, and while I loved Colosseum and XD and want more pokeon games of that style, they never were main games and to think that Gamefreak could break traditions because some random gaming journalists or youtubers think that ''Pokemon should be on a console'' is really naive.
    the switch is the replacement for the wiiu AND the 3ds.

there is no other handheld coming.

whether its stars or pokeman goku and vegeta theres a pokemon game coming to the switch.

and since the 3ds is virtually dead, and nintendo needs the switch to be a success more than anything you can pretty much guarantee we will be seeing a pokemon game on the switch next year.

the people who leaked stars are credible, even eurogamer has reported on it. we even saw the hd pikpek in the announcement trailer
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

whether its stars or pokeman goku and vegeta theres a pokemon game coming to the switch.

and since the 3ds is virtually dead, and nintendo needs the switch to be a success more than anything you can pretty much guarantee we will be seeing a pokemon game on the switch next year.

the people who leaked stars are credible, even eurogamer has reported on it. we even saw the hd pikpek in the announcement trailer
    I can't see how the Switch, which at best is only going to have a few hours of battery life, is going to replace the handhelds completely. It wouldn't surprise me if they try out a main Pokemon game on the Switch, but in the end a handheld will still be needed.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

The problem with any HD art is due to a hack recently. Some youtubers use emulators and the grafics look way better than on 3ds to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a fishy feeling about that blonde lady from the Aether Paradise, I forgot her name already... Lis... something...?