Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    "I am not buying coca cola as long they dont see Donald Trump as the only leader of the whole american empire!"

"I am not watching Star Wars as long they dont tell everyone Palpatine is a nice guy!"
    I can make a really solid case that Darth Vader isn't evil, if you want.

"I am not buying coca cola as long they dont see Donald Trump as the only leader of the whole american empire!"
    Sounds fine to me, people are allowed to boycott whatever the fuck they want.

I know regressive authoritarian shitheads like you can't stand it when people don't follow your little biddings, but get the fuck over yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not everybody who disagrees with you reads Breitbart, or is alt-right. I don't and I'm not, respectively.
    They don't understand that. These "you're with us on everything, or you're against us" zombies. Fucking embarrassing to be a left-wing voter these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    They don't understand that. These "you're with us on everything, or you're against us" zombies. Fucking embarrassing to be a left-wing voter these days.
    And once again, on this board, the actual european far right would be ''lefties''.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You talked about Putin, then switched to Breitbart.
    If you ever read the first post, you would knew its about a breitbart quote.. once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You will not argument it, as usual. But just amuse me.

Thanks for the link. I don't buy Kelloggs anyway, but I threw my name in. I don't think people should be forced to lose their jobs out of political opinions (like firefoxs former CEO) but boycotting is great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh look, the alt-right got triggered again. Have fun in your kellogg's free safe space.
    False equivalence. Preferring not to buy products from a company associated with a racist movement...yeah, not sure if you should devolve that idea into "triggered."

Edit: Before a bunch of people come here asking for examples of BLM being racist, and then I post them, and then you're going to give me this fallacious nonsense of "Well, that's not what real BLM members support," please don't waste my time.

It's also extremely depressing to see these people dragging liberalism through the mud.
    They clad themselves in their armor of shiny justice and freedom, but reality is they are just a bunch of authoritarian, regressive shitsticks.
    3 certain members in this very thread is a perfect example of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I would deepy, deeply, deeply like to know by what stretch of imagination you somehow put islamist terrorist as ''left wing''.
    I said "...leftists are enabling and apologising...", which the left are doing.

I personally don't know any people on the right advocating that people shoot up a pizzeria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Sounds fine to me, people are allowed to boycott whatever the fuck they want.
    And a public propaganda source from the alt right movement named "Breitbart" also is allowed to denounce a company publicially by taking quotes out of context and creating hunded thousands of dollar damage to the sales?

By blackmailing them to follow their political agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, yes, yes we know. You would boycott oxygen if Breitbart told you that breathing is for un-aryan beta cucks.

Yo you guys on the regressive left side of the road need to come up with your own insults and stop stealing ours

I know producing original thoughts is near impossible in your hive mind think tank ideology but please try, do it for buzzfeed, try to garner them some credibility or respect, cause they desperately need it lol

And a public propaganda source from the alt right movement named "Breitbart" also is allowed to denounce a company publicially by taking quotes out of context and creating hunded thousands of dollar damage to the sales?
    Yes they are, you people do it all the time.
    This is the exact kind of shit you idiots advocate for to able to attack your opponents, but keep throwing your little hissy fits when it turns around on you, it's hilarious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/steve...-vader-2016-11

Bannon, who this week was named President-elect Donald Trump's chief White House strategist, told The Hollywood Reporter that he benefited from left-wing media outlets that labeled him as evil.

"Darkness is good," Bannon told the publication.

He added: "Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Yo you guys on the regressive left side of the road need to come up with your own insults and stop stealing ours

I know producing original thoughts is near impossible in your hive mind think tank ideology but please try, do it for buzzfeed, try to garner them some credibility or respect, cause they desperately need it lol
    Because the alt right is capable of doing stuff instead of parroting instructions ? As for the hive mind, lol, this one is delicious coming from the side known to daydream about shooting in the head ''intellectuals'' and whose have a fetish for obeying orders from nobodies.

Thinking is for weaklings. Who need to think when Milo and Alex Jones can give you orders ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-16 at 05:44 PM.

If there is one thing this thread has been evident of, it is only okay for the left to march in the streets out of anger. It is only okay for the left to boycott. It is only okay for the left to be ignorant racist bigots. If the right does something simple as boycott, and not run around burning down cars and buildings and beating up old people, they are still worse than the left has been.

Deleted
    "you people"? What do you think i am?

Deleted
    Wait.. you guarantee me that i refuse to buy products based on producers political decisions even if you dont know me?
    Every person in a relatively free market does so, yes. Whether it's the media you consume, or what brand of make-up you buy. It's a natural consequence of choice. It should also be self-evident in your case, just by looking at your posts in this thread so far.

You believe Brietbart are "nazi scum", so you choose not to consume their product or do business with them.

You can just ask yourself questions about things you already don't buy, and examine the reasons why, and you'll see that I'm correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you ever read the first post, you would knew its about a breitbart quote.. once again.
    I was mocking some people claiming that everybody on the right is alt-right and you responded to that, so no.

Like their hero, G Dubya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    If there is one thing this thread has been evident of, it is only okay for the left to march in the streets out of anger. It is only okay for the left to boycott. It is only okay for the left to be ignorant racist bigots. If the right does something simple as boycott, and not run around burning down cars and buildings and beating up old people, they are still worse than the left has been.
    The point is not that boycotting as a practice isn't permissible. The point is the reason for the boycott is fucking stupid, in the vein of boycotting Starbucks because of red cups.

Deleted
    Oh, and no, they arent. They just have enough money to pay the losses. And enough lawyers. And the president protecting them.

It was the same in germany, when the nazis asked not to buy from jews. And from companies that didnt follow their agenda.