Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why hasn't Twitter shut down period? It still amazes me that people like to talk about themselves so much, it really kind of shows the arrogant, self-serving nature of society as a whole. I never thought it would last this long. That being said, they don't shut him down because of traffic that he brings. Celebrities often get a pass on social media because they bring traffic, and thus provide revenue. I would be more for shutting down Kanye West's or Kim Kardashian's profile, or essentially mostly any other over hyped celebrity as people don't need to hear their non-sense. Trump, Obama, and any other government I would be against shutting down, we kind of need to hear THEIR non-sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm still a human being with my own point of view. I've made it clear that I dislike Trump greatly; his campaign is against everything I am.
    and your moderation shows as much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and your moderation shows as much
    After five years I am tired of hearing this kind of nonsense. If I went around infracting everyone for disagreeing with me, where are the infractions for this post? How about this one? How about this one?

As for Trump, yes, I have my opinion of him. I don't like his platform and what he plans to do with it. I don't think anyone can say anything that will convince me otherwise; I've never been someone who felt that immigrants should be deported, that they steal our jobs, as a gay man I obviously support same-sex marriage, and I'm all for equal opportunity in every sense of the word.

; I've never been someone who felt that immigrants should be deported
    If you are in a nation illegally, that nation has the right under their law to deport you.

AUSTRALIAN law says that we have every right to deport you if you are not in this country illegally.

as a gay man I obviously support same-sex marriage,
    Then this should ease your concerns

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...arriage-231310

“These cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And I’m — I’m fine with that,” he said.
    and here

When it comes to the other red-meat conservative social issue—gay marriage—Mr Trump refused to play. Abandoning his announcement in a primary debate last January that he would “strongly consider” appointing judges who would overturn Obergefell v Hodges, the landmark 2015 ruling opening marriage laws to gays and lesbians, Mr Trump told Ms Stahl that his personal views on same-sex marriage are “irrelevant” because the issue is “already settled” by Obergefell. “It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court”, Mr Trump said. “I mean it’s done.” And not to be mistaken, Mr Trump has left behind his campaign-trail paeans to “traditional marriage” and the wish that same-sex nuptials be determined state by state. The law is settled, he said, “and I’m fine with that”.
    So it will be decided state by state.

I dont see an issue here.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Given Twitter's zero tolerance policy to hate speech (presumably defined by SJW standards), how come Trump's Twitter account has lasted this long without being permanently banned from the social media site? Thought Twitter usually bans every other (loosely defined) right-winger who ruffles someone's sensibilities?

Going to be very difficult to ban the person about to become the President now.
    You are confusing hate with stupid, which is understandable as they do tend to go together. Trump is more about the stupid than the hate in his case.

As far as "defined by SJW standards"... /facepalm

Deleted
    Actually, the new trump-government (excluding trump) owns as much money as 1/3rd of the american population.

And most of those 43 million people even voted for trump.

Which shows that propaganda works. The most poor vote the oligarchs and the military industrial complex into power. Just to enslave those who voted them into office even more.

Wake up guys, your solution isnt fascism.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-12-16 at 04:34 PM. Reason: source: http://qz.com/862412/trumps-16-cabinet-level-picks-have-more-money-than-a-third-of-american-households-combined/

his campaign is against everything I am.
    Are you not an American? Do you need a safe place and some crayons?

Twitter can go ahead and ban President-Elect Trump if they like.

(DAMN I love seeing that....President-Elect Trump)

They will look lke the rest of the LameStresm Media for the next four years if they do, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    You're right. It's always the same people whining. Well said.

Just remember you are a part of that "whining" group yourself.
    I've never whined about moderation. I already know where you're going with this desperate attempt at a come back so lets go, say it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Says the guy whose side flames everyone with "cuck" and "libtard" and gets away with it.
    You really wonder about that in a forum full with fake news and alt-right biased threads?

Because he has said nothing racist, ever.

Deal with it.

Also, because Twitter is not run by a 13 yr old girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    I dont see an issue here.
    I am aware that Trump has gone on record to say that he won't attempt to repeal any part of same-sex marriage (not that he could), but he has spoken, as has his team, about "religious freedom being a state thing", and the goal of all of that is to legislate discrimination against other people on the basis of religion. Worst-case scenario is that I could find myself unable to buy a home easily, get medications, food, or even go to a gym nearby if people working there feel that my homosexuality offends their religious beliefs. That's not guaranteed to happen, of course, but that's a likely outcome as more and more states feel the urge under Trump's leadership to pass those bills. A few already have, like North Carolina and Mississippi.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick glance at your post history?

Blind following of mainstream media?

Bernie and Hillary got screwed because reasons?

Which one would you like to tackle first?
    Like clockwork. Easiest read of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    And like clockwork you pretend to "know" that was coming.

I can play this game too....

I knew you were gunna say that....I win!
    A game would imply you stood a chance. Anyways, done with this derailing. If you wanna keep going till we get infracted I don't care, as I don't cry about it .

Deleted
    Ah dont worry. Trump is not going to change anything considering the 1st amendment.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...speech-w452918

Quote Originally Posted by rolling stone
    Trump, however, has openly pined for laws more like the United Kingdom's when it comes to free speech, claiming during the campaign that he would somehow "open up" America's libel laws and sue the media for covering him negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    It's kind of like the butthurt brigade of this forum that cries about moderation. They all generally lean right but they also consistently break the rules set in place.
    And if the mods leaned right, instead of far left like they do now, then the exact opposite would be true. And butthurt brigade is the typical definition of a liberal, not a conservative.

Deleted
    Well then he gonna nuke em.

Deleted
    Trump doesn't post hate speech, he just posts stupid and/or retarded things.
    Just like you than ?

"Why hasn't Twitter committed suicide yet?"

10+ Year Old Account
    It hits you right in the feels....don't lie.
    I'm all about the reals, not feels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    And if the mods leaned right, instead of far left like they do now, then the exact opposite would be true. And butthurt brigade is the typical definition of a liberal, not a conservative.
    And another of the brigade has shown up. Welcome. Gotta commend you on the "No u" argument