Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Walmart Selling Black Lives Matter Shirts.....

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/..._medium=social

And they're also selling a variety of blm shirts as you can see by typing in the search which breitbart has and provided a link to a swell. Walmart is a terrible place, haven't been to Walmart in years and never intend to.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2016-12-16 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything to make money!
    dragonmaw - EU

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better boycott Wal-mart!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post

And they're also selling a variety of blm shirts by typing in black lives matter on their search bar. Disgusting.
    Profiting off of stupid people is very profitable.

Who cares really, trash people buying trash shirts at a trash store is hardly worth caring about.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes whatever shall we do

7+ Year Old Account
    Let me start by saying I do no support BLM or Wal-Mart at all, but those shirts aren't being sold by Wal-Mart. They're sold on the Wal-Mart site by people who pay to use their site as an online store front for their stores. It says directly beneath the shrits "Sold and shipped By XXXX." Wal-Mart has no affiliation with their products. It's like saying EBAY is selling BLM shirts because you can find their shirts there, or Google supports BLM because if you search BLM on Google you get results.

Deleted
    Seems i need to ask all my american friends to buy a tshirt.

Careful not to scroll down and see all the Blue Lives Matter stuff, though. Might break the narrative.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares.

Deleted
    The american fascist alt-right movement abusing "dont buy from jews" once again.

Now it is about "Dont buy human right activist t-shirts".

Walmart isn't selling them. A third party is selling them through Walmart. It's just like people that sell stuff through Amazon.

And they're also selling a variety of blm shirts as you can see by typing in the search which breitbart has and provided a link to a swell. Walmart is a terrible place, haven't been to Walmart in years and never intend to.
    I went to walmart last week, for the first time in a few years. I live in a cold place, walking into the store I was not met with the welcoming blast of warm air most stores have this time of year, I was met with ~65 degree air. This annoyed me, then after walking around dodging boxes and trash left by customers and employees alike. By the time I left, I was actually in a bad mood, that shit store fouled my mood. Its not worth the %5 saving to deal with that shit hole.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

They also sell blue lives matter. So what's your point? They are attempting to profit off of groups of people...You only see a problem with it because you falsely believe BLM to be a terrorist organization. Also, the amount of brietbart that is being posted is alarming. Now that Bannon is part of the cabinet, his media is the infallible truth, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Profiting off of stupid people is very profitable.
    Indeed, Breitbart must be raking it in from the easily outraged.

And this is a problem because........

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    then after walking around dodging boxes and trash left by customers and employees alike.
    What did you do, go in at 1am? 24 hour stores have to restock some time, and the one I go to usually starts rolling out their boxes and pallets around midnight.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Welcome to capitalism. If it sells and makes a profit, then it's going to be on the market.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Walmart isn't selling them. A third party is selling them through Walmart. It's just like people that sell stuff through Amazon.
    Wal-Mart receives some form of compensation for the selling of these shirts.

10+ Year Old Account

Why are you using a fake news website? Do you have another source?