Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    I think it was perfect when you quested for greens, did 5-mans for blues and raided for purples.

Was there really a need for it to move on to making legendaries the new blues as it is now? Will the devs have to think of a new colour for rare gear in future expansions?

I just don't understand the logic behind it, but then again, I am quite slow..
    I don't get It either, legendaries this expansion are legendary only In name, In reality they're just epics with a few more stats and a fancy effect... no fancier than some passive ability you get after you level up, or a golden artifact trait you unlock.. and even the traits are bad. 5 % Increase to slam damage.... yey?

The legendaries should be LEGENDARIES, they're too easy to get, too RNG centered, back In my days, we got legendaries the old fashioend way, and not all legendaries to us were an orange colour. I proudly have Benediction the priest staff from vanila, as well as the Original Quel'serrar and the lenghts I went Into getting It... rather then run Onyxia 10 times to get the sword like people did these days. It had some meat, something more then "Keep doing generic content, that legendary will drop..." and then It's like "I got the ring of powerful stats from... a wolf's gut"......

How about... I got this ancient elven sword, that were far few and betwenn crafted In the world, blessed by the Dragon Aspects themselves, and I've now reforged It after finding the broken hilt In Dire Maul, taken It to Onyxia to breathe onto It and make It powerful.. which of those sounds more epic?
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    I think it was perfect when you quested for greens, did 5-mans for blues and raided for purples.

Was there really a need for it to move on to making legendaries the new blues as it is now? Will the devs have to think of a new colour for rare gear in future expansions?

I just don't understand the logic behind it, but then again, I am quite slow..
    because why not ? at the end of day its only a colour - they coudl as well add pink / yellow / red and many other colours - what would it change ? do people really get off that much from the fact that something is purple or orange ?