Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Please show me proof of one Republican voting for the bill, or sitting on the committee. "Elections have consequences", "We won, we get to write the bill", "Republicans can come along for the ride but, they have to sit in the back of the bus".
    When were these quotes? Before or after the year long negotiations?

Deleted
    I've always admired how this man sees the world.

You should really read his biography. It's amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Your story look a lot like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Trump's an idiot, there's no way he'll ever win the primaries.

No wait, I mean, he may have won the primaries, but he's still an idiot, he's republican!

No, this time it's true! He may have won the elections, but I tell you, he'll be a disaster!

Look, time will tell. Perhaps you're right, perhaps you're not. But for a fool, he's a damn intelligent one.
    I'm not crying wolf. I never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. I WAS right in assuming that the majority of America wouldn't vote for him.

That he fooled people does not make him less of a fool. The only people it makes him smarter than are the people that voted for him. As for Trump himself, well, they say a con man is in danger when he begins to believe his own con.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    So the average cost of Healthcare didn't go up by an average of $2400?
    If you ignore the changes in the -rate- of said increase, sure.

We didn't have the lowest labor participation rate since 1978?
    If you ignore the fact the population is aging and there are more retirees than ever before, sure.

We didn't double our national debt?
    Doesn't really matter, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He never said the same about Obama. Makes his point invalid.
    How do you know he never said this about Obama? Did you fact check that before you posted?

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Do you say that with a straight face while recollecting the threads you post which are so numerous that MMO-C can't keep up?
    I guess you just like being a liar.