Deleted

Weight of the Earth

I wondered if blizzard maybe had something in mind for this legendary since most are getting tweaked next patch. Perhaps a shattered defences proc if colossus smash is applied to any target? This could narrow the gap between this and the other 2 very strong legendaries on arms currently (hands & ring).

Deleted
    Weight of the earth are pretty awesome. They're good for m+ and they're good for fights with a lot of target switching.

Yeah i dont know why everyone is hating on the leggs. And seeing how the ring gets nerfed in 7.15 leggs might be just as good or better than the ring.

With the nerfs to the ring and gloves, the legs are already close to, if not, better than the other two. We'll have to wait and see as I have yet to do the sims for it.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

The nerfed versions of the legendaries are weak enough and there are quite a couple adds to cleave in nighthold I think they should be a whole lot better anyway.

The legs are really great on AOE, the area of effect on them is massive making them quite a bit more effective for applying CS than Warbreaker, and of course it gives you much greater overall AOE CS uptime. Pretty pointless on single target for the most part but on AOE they are really nice.

I have Boots, Neck, Legs and I think from a gameplay point of view the Boots/Legs are really enjoyable to play with, even if they are miles behind on single target. I have a buddy with both Gloves + Ring and he's pulling upwards of 600k on Mythic Cenarius, the shine is taken off them a bit in the next patch but right now that setup is so far ahead it's unbelievable.

Legs should just stay as they are. While they aren't very useful in a generic situation in a niche situation they are already the best choice which is what Blizzard stated they wanted.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Isn't arms quite meh on aoe though overall outside of BS? wouldnt gloves+ring be a better choice since that buff arms strong side not the weak side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Isn't arms quite meh on aoe though overall outside of BS? wouldnt gloves+ring be a better choice since that buff arms strong side not the weak side.
    Arms is not 'meh' on aoe. We have insane aoe burst. Sustain aoe dps is the thing we are lacking tho.

And yeah gloves + ring will be always the best setup.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Depends on the context. Arms AOE with Cleave + WW is decent if you have CS on the targets and with the right application it can be very strong. For sure Bladestorm is the big hitter, but when you have AOE opportunities outside of that the Legs can turn Arms very mediocre AOE dps into something servicable.

Good example in Nighthold will be the Scorpian boss which summons armies of small adds, I suspect the legs will be the best option on that fight.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Arms is not 'meh' on aoe. We have insane aoe burst. Sustain aoe dps is the thing we are lacking tho.

And yeah gloves + ring will be always the best setup.
    One problem with our AoE is that it costs us a ton of ST damage to do it, unless you're only bladestorming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    One problem with our AoE is that it costs us a ton of ST damage to do it, unless you're only bladestorming.
    No it doesn´t. If you just replace your fillers, your ST dps won´t suffer much.
    In fact, hitting 5 targets with cleave means that your WW does more dps on the priority target than slam anyways, so you will actually be gaining ST dmg by AoEing.

The only real issue is getting the CS debuff up.
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2016-12-19 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    I wondered if blizzard maybe had something in mind for this legendary since most are getting tweaked next patch. Perhaps a shattered defences proc if colossus smash is applied to any target? This could narrow the gap between this and the other 2 very strong legendaries on arms currently (hands & ring).
    Dude, this is the one legendary that I want along with the gloves. This legendary combined with the shoulder legendary will make an Arms Warrior really OP on trash. Shit will die so fast, especially if you get the new Titanic Might ability which pushes it to 16 seconds. The shoulders will probably get nerfed to 1 extra Heroic Leap jump. But I want the pants very, very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    No it doesn´t. If you just replace your fillers, your ST dps won´t suffer much.
    In fact, hitting 5 targets with cleave means that your WW does more dps on the priority target than slam anyways, so you will actually be gaining ST dmg by AoEing.

The only real issue is getting the CS debuff up.
    It does because you're using Avatar/BC to do AoE DPS instead of ST dps. A significant portion of damage comes from those. Hence why you lose ST unless you juse leap with pants to apply CS/warbreaker into BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    It does because you're using Avatar/BC to do AoE DPS instead of ST dps. A significant portion of damage comes from those. Hence why you lose ST unless you juse leap with pants to apply CS/warbreaker into BS.
    Obviously if you decide to blow your CDs on AoE then you will not have them for ST.
    But that is entirely up to you (or the encounter design) and a decision that pretty much all classes have to face...

Just got the legs and they're nice. 4th legendary yet no ring/gloves