Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Why somone put haste on rogue gear is.... mindbogging. This have had good stats atleast if master/crit/vers, but haste just make the worst dps pants even more horrible
    John Wang was lead developer on legendaries and hes mostly worked on Diablo 3. Not that surprising stats were just thrown together.

Its strange that people seem to be mixing up Valeera's effect with feint. Its Feint that is giving you the dramatic effect on your survivability, the heal is a very minor element to that. In mythic raids, its very rare that I need the clutch heal from my Valeera, and if I had an alternative 3rd besides Sephuz, I'd equip it. Sure, its fine in the world/wpvp/wq but when you're 880+, WQs are easy mode anyway. Its annoying to read some people saying they're useful during particular WQs when for many of us, its the result of so much PVE grinding with the goal of adding to our raid performance.

Further, to those who really do believe that Valeera adds to your raid survivability immensely, at most that will be during very early progression. When your raiders (healers and dps/you) know when to anticipate damage better on fights, their use becomes less and less whilst DPS legendaries remain useful as they directly contribute to making the fights shorter. And further, half the fun of a farm night is to see how you go on meters against your friends/guildies/ranks and then these pants fall through the floor compared to dps legendaires, considering its very strange for you to have any sort of survivability issue that Valeera could help with at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Why somone put haste on rogue gear is.... mindbogging. This have had good stats atleast if master/crit/vers, but haste just make the worst dps pants even more horrible
    Exactly this - even Cinidaria with its weak 2.5% dps effect at least has decent rogue stats compared to our generic rogue legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to prove to all of us that you are indeed just talking out of your ass.
    "IAM NOT GONNA PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY ONLINE"....except when you spend like 15 posts trying to convince us all that you had your shit together.

Can't link logs? Fine. But we all know you can't put your money where your mouth is. So keep living in fantasty land, kiddo

Kid or not kid, he's rigth. U don't need this legendary to stay alive in Mythic raid content, rogue base surv/ mitigation is more then enough. There're 0 reason to pick this one over a damage gain legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Kid or not kid, he's rigth. U don't need this legendary to stay alive in Mythic raid content, rogue base surv/ mitigation is more then enough. There're 0 reason to pick this one over a damage gain legendary.
    That's not his point though. His point is that it's 100% useless, which is flat out wrong. Is it better than e.g. the wrists for mythic raids? Probably not, unless your specific guild is having trouble keeping people alive, and have adequate dps. Real raids isn't the same as sims, which he and so many others clearly fail to realize, but that's just this community it seems. 99% doesn't do everything right, and that is why these legs are awesome (for some groups).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    That's not his point though. His point is that it's 100% useless, which is flat out wrong. Is it better than e.g. the wrists for mythic raids? Probably not, unless your specific guild is having trouble keeping people alive, and have adequate dps. Real raids isn't the same as sims, which he and so many others clearly fail to realize, but that's just this community it seems. 99% doesn't do everything right, and that is why these legs are awesome (for some groups).
    I would not wear the pants even if I hadn't a single leg. Its shit for sin. Furthermore feint cost energy and hits an gcd. If you are forced to spam the pants, you will loose more dps - not only for the bad stats. Rogue has one of the best survivability in raids. The raid is dying before you're in danger.

I think I should mention on top of all this, with the upcoming nerf to Feint cost, it also an indirect (or maybe direct?) nerf to these pants as they're now more expensive to activate. Would be good if they buffed these at least (like with the heal amount) to compensate - and yeah, changed the stats!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Point isn't avoiding 100% of all damage, point is you don't need leg pants to stay alive until wipe/kill. I've only died (before wipe was called or before we killed) less than 10 times in all the kills/attempts i've logged.

If you think leg pants effect is "useful", you're just bad at the game or have shit healers(and i've had incredibly shit healers in my raid group and still managed to stay alive until a wipe was called). The only time i'd say the feint heal would be useful is in pvp or soloing shit that otherwise would be impossible to solo. But in a raid, it is not useful.
    Mate, it's pointless trying to converse with that individual. Rogues have an impressive arsenal of abilities that helps them get out of the nastiest situations. Like you said, If you rely on something as trivial as the pant's effect to survive, you're just a bad player.

It doesn't surprise me at all, that he doesn't believe I barely ever die in raids. It is extremely hard to 'not stand in fire' ^^

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I would not wear the pants even if I hadn't a single leg. Its shit for sin. Furthermore feint cost energy and hits an gcd. If you are forced to spam the pants, you will loose more dps - not only for the bad stats. Rogue has one of the best survivability in raids. The raid is dying before you're in danger.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by mmoc47927e0cdb; 2016-12-20 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    They're absolutely brilliant for living forever whilst sitting Thorondril River and throwing shurikens at Ret's fishing their hidden artifact.

Ok, this thread has become just about picking at each other and other nonsense. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.