Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    omg its was Rusian hackers again also global warming Rusian hackers my homeworck stolen by Rusian hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Has merkel spoken yet about it?
    She is being briefed on the situation. Expect her to come on stage when she actually has something to say. She's not known to step up and talk bullshit just for the sake of talking bullshit like other leaders do.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I get ya; Black Panthers was just a bedtime story, and anyway no one is still alive who was alive back then anyway.
    You mean the guys that gave school children breakfast and started their own ambulance services?

Look, I'm not really trying to get into a discussion on that one, hence the "ho ho ho" but I think the evidence broadcast this year seems to suggest that a "not insignificant" number of black Americans don't feel like they're on the same team as their white countrymen, and vice versa...
    True. And that's white peoples' fault. Just like in this case.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    And the driver was pakistani muslim. GG Europe invite moar of those "peace lovers".
    Are you sure it wasn't right wing German nationalists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    And the driver was pakistani muslim. GG Europe invite moar of those "peace lovers".
    Still no terror attack by a muslim(murder of theo van gogh) in 10 years, we are doing fine here, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The best way to fix integration issues is to address wealth inequality.

The problem is that the world is playing with monopoly money right now....

For example. those slums in southern France shouldn't exist if inequality was addressed as they are a breeding ground for extremist elements.
    Shh! You can't propose ACTUALLY helping people. You have to assume that violence is in "certain people's" DNA. That's the Serious(TM) thing to do.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't right wing German nationalists?
    Oh I bet all the media WISHED for that to be true. And like half of the people in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Regardless of who's fault it was; it does suggest a certain level of lack of integration that you were denying; it's the only reason I mentioned it. Although I know it's wrong to use the word integration; or it feels wrong, I can't think of a more appropriate term at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Shh! You can't propose ACTUALLY helping people. You have to assume that violence is in "certain people's" DNA. That's the Serious(TM) thing to do.
    I'm not trying to alarm you but that read like a Sarahtasher post Fewer mentions of "Mah big gunz" of course; but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    She is being briefed on the situation. Expect her to come on stage when she actually has something to say. She's not known to step up and talk bullshit just for the sake of talking bullshit like other leaders do.
    Give it time. A few months of Trump and they'll expect every head of state to comment on stuff on twitter within the hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, though, if it were all the immigants, then we'd be having these problems, too. We don't. So it stands to reason that it's not because of who they are, but something you all are doing wrong.
    It is immigrants though and they aren't doing enough to integrate their communities, so it is on them.

[citation needed]
    A citation is required for growing up in London?

I don't get why you expect the Muslim community to police their own when white people sure as hell won't.
    I expect immigrants to police their communities and fit into the established culture, that means they put the effort in.

What has skin colour got to do with anything?

Deleted
    Confirmed: it was Pakistani who did it. Polish dude was the co-driver ( seems to be killed ).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Still no terror attack by a muslim(murder of theo van gogh) in 10 years, we are doing fine here, it seems.
    I wonder for how long though :/
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I expect immigrants to police their communities and fit into the established culture, that means they put the effort in.
    To what extent? Yes I'd hope that members of an immigrant community would, for example, cooperate with authorities; not make a fuss etc. But I don't know that I would "expect" them to police their own community; that seems a little extreme... So yeah what exactly did you mean, or to what extent should this "keeping each other in line" go?

I don't think you're wrong; just when it comes down to it; except in clear cut examples like that Belgian slum hiding the Bataclan organiser or at least probably knowing more than they were letting on immediately; where is the line drawn. I'm trying to put myself in the same shoes, and I can't see myself going out of my way to police other expats; keep myself to myself and let the local authorities do their jobs. Then again, I have a very hard time putting myself in the shoes of a minority migrant (England to Wales hardly counts :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post
    Confirmed: it was Pakistani who did it. Polish dude was the co-driver ( seems to be killed ).
    Co-driver was the actual Polish worker who got hi-jacked and gutted by the terrorist. Get your facts straight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Co-driver was the actual Polish worker who got hi-jacked and gutted by the terrorist. Get your facts straight.
    Well that's what I ment, I probably phrased it wrong. Anyways poor guy Wanted to provide money for his wife and kid and this is how he ends...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    To what extent? Yes I'd hope that members of an immigrant community would, for example, cooperate with authorities; not make a fuss etc. But I don't know that I would "expect" them to police their own community; that seems a little extreme... So yeah what exactly did you mean, or to what extent should this "keeping each other in line" go?

I don't think you're wrong; just when it comes down to it; except in clear cut examples like that Belgian slum hiding the Bataclan organiser or at least probably knowing more than they were letting on immediately; where is the line drawn. I'm trying to put myself in the same shoes, and I can't see myself going out of my way to police other expats; keep myself to myself and let the local authorities do their jobs. Then again, I have a very hard time putting myself in the shoes of a minority migrant (England to Wales hardly counts :P)
    You think your neighbour is planning to kill people, do you keep that to yourself? Ofcourse not. Now put yourself in muslim shoes. Many of them know that their neighbours are radicals and want to commit an act of terror. But they stay silent as that act would be in the name of allah. I honestly never seen such behaviour in christian, hindu or jewish community. Something is very very very wrong with islam from it's core and you just can't fix it with a bandaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Give it time. A few months of Trump and they'll expect every head of state to comment on stuff on twitter within the hour.
    I always thank the gods our PMs are so boring and our head of state is not elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I wonder for how long though :/
    Lets hope on never and hope they get prevented.

The "suspicious item" that Police were investigating turned out to just be a sleeping bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    One driver dead, the other one is caught.

Respect for capturing him so fast, especially during this sort of chaos.

And they got him alive. What a treasure, let's hope they keep him from suicide this time.
    Is this true?

You mean the guys that gave school children breakfast and started their own ambulance services?

Said the dirty racist, who probably lives somewhere in some gated community.