Poll: Will there be riots in America tomorrow? (multiple choice)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    It's like 25 degrees it's too damn cold for rioting on anyone's part!
    Depends on what you're protesting and how much you're getting paid. 25 degrees is nothing a jacket can't fix.

I think one way or another, yes there will be small riots scattered around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you live in Florida or something? I wouldn't even wear a jacket if it's that warm.
    25 F not 25 C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    25 F not 25 C
    Ridiculous that you still don't use C like everyone else does, just for the sake of being different. Kinda surprised you don't drive on the left.

Yes. because when Trump wins, half of the stats buildings will have posters saying "SUCK IT PUSSIES". AHHAAh
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Yes. because when Trump wins, half of the stats buildings will have posters saying "SUCK IT PUSSIES". AHHAAh
    Really good way to start off a Presidency wherein the majority of the country doesn't like you or want you in office.

But hey, when has the right ever taken politics as a serious endeavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    But hey, when has the right ever taken politics as a serious endeavour.
    This whole election has been a joke since the beginning! Most reality shows aren't that BAD compared to that.

The whole world has been laughing @USA for their choice in candidates these past months.

7+ Year Old Account
    The whole world has been laughing @USA for their choice in candidates these past months.
    Laughing? Who's laughing exactly besides some propaganda newspapers?

No one laughs given how important of a role the US plays in world affairs.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2016-12-19 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Laughing? Who's laughing exactly besides some propaganda newspapers?

No one laughs given how important of a role the US plays in world affairs.
    Me and everyone else i know because it's a fucking reality show. No real focus on actually doing anything, just "blablabla candidate x sucks more than i do, etc etc" and "omg scandal!!!!".

The only 2 that stayed are some of the shittiest people in the world... And Trump wins (again).

"Politics"
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2016-12-20 at 11:27 AM.

When you ask "Will there be riots?" it would make sense to include options that have "there will be no riots" in them, you'd think. Apparently the OP didn't actually want to know the answer and merely wants to create one more pointlessly dramatic thread...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    When you ask "Will there be riots?" it would make sense to include options that have "there will be no riots" in them, you'd think. Apparently the OP didn't actually want to know the answer and merely wants to create one more pointlessly dramatic thread...
    Does it really matter given that the vast majority voted the way they did?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The EC will not do its job, Trump will be rubber stamped, no-one will give a stuff their country is doomed because they are too busy whinging about Harambe or some other minutia.

Situation Normal.

its funny how these polls always leave out the most likely answers . Trump elected, no riots

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    by that you mean for Hillary since she had the popular vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    There will be some riots and they'd be idiots for doing so. God I hate being a liberal sometimes.
    The people rioting are not liberals, they are "progressives" that stole the word lmao

Actual liberals were people like Thomas Jefferson and that French dude who's name I can't remember but I know a famous quote from him was "I don't agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"

"Liberals" today are just totalitarians with childlike tantrums lol

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    I have no idea what you mean? The election or this poll?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    There are threads on Facebook and Democract Underground about them. Yeah the FEMA camps were a huge tinfoil deal. Sadly the people on DU are 100% serious about it.
    Didn't realize this conspiracy became bi-partisan. Seems a little little odd that a right-win conspiracy would be latched onto by some on the left. It was outrageous when groups on the right came up with it and were serious about it, and it's equally outrageous now.

no, were gonna build a BIIIIIG wall to keep all the liberals...oh wait...there already here.

The following 128 people:

0123456789, Aaabbc, actiwe, Agnar, akaTheDude, Alexeht, AnoExpress, Arkthugal, Atethecat, atsawin26, Avar ize, Ave07, Binki, BloodElf4Life, Blue Horn, Bombercloner, breadisfunny, Bumbasta, Cairhiin, carlos9949, Cathululock, Cebel, Centerblock, Colmadero, CoolHwip46, Crackleslap, Creotor, Dalien, Darkrulerxxx, Dasaq, Deebe, Derian, Deruyter, Dragon Claws, Dsonsion, Elfmagi, fakaroonie, Fenris65535, Fetacheese, Fiddlewick, Forsworn Knight, Gazzagaz, Gemini Soul, George, Groven4, IIamaKing, Jacki Treehorn, Jawless Jones, jeleopard, Jurani, Kamov, Kcin14, Kellhound, Laurcus, Livnthedream, Logwyn, lonely zergling, lonerock, Maleific, mariovsgoku, MaverickHunter40245, Minifie, MiniTitan1937, monkmastaeq, MurlocDemonHunter, muto, Nalnik, Nixx, Noogai131, Northy, Orlong, otro, pacox, Panquake, Raldazzar, Ramaloce, Reforge, Revi, Ryme, Saluna, Sam the Wiser, Saradain, Sarevokcz, Saucexorzski, Schattenlied, Selastan, Sfinna, SherriMayim, ShmooDude, Shnider, Skaiz, Skeppio, skynet1990, smokii, Snes, Some Random Poster, Spiffums, StarGazer91, Sy, Tarinor, Tealcc, Thanatoss, The Emperor, The One Percent, Theodarzna, Thepersona, TheRickyB, Thesorte, Tijuana, Tikaru, TotemJoker, TrumpIsPresident, Uoyredrum, vandris, Venarik, Veshx, vill42, Vizardlorde, Vorkreist, W1sp, woozie21, Wow, XangXu, Xtin, Zeth Hawkins, zmp, zoolmod, Zuben

Are bad, and should feel bad. Completely unsurprising to everybody in the reality based community, the list largely comprised of the craz... errr individuals of sound mind and body, listed above, which if you look at it, is a veritable Roster of MMO-Champ's Trumpist cre...errr... advocates (with a few exceptions), was dead wrong and disconnected from reality. In fact, they were, again completely unsurprisingly, mostly projecting their own insecurities.

Which if you think about it, pretty much sums up Trump and how he got elected. So about them riots, fellows....?

I thank the OP for suckering these people to put their names in one spot. Bravo, genius. Bravo.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-20 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

0123456789, Aaabbc, actiwe, Agnar, akaTheDude, Alexeht, AnoExpress, Arkthugal, Atethecat, atsawin26, Avar ize, Ave07, Binki, BloodElf4Life, Blue Horn, Bombercloner, breadisfunny, Bumbasta, Cairhiin, carlos9949, Cathululock, Cebel, Centerblock, Colmadero, CoolHwip46, Crackleslap, Creotor, Dalien, Darkrulerxxx, Dasaq, Deebe, Derian, Deruyter, Dragon Claws, Dsonsion, Elfmagi, fakaroonie, Fenris65535, Fetacheese, Fiddlewick, Forsworn Knight, Gazzagaz, Gemini Soul, George, Groven4, IIamaKing, Jacki Treehorn, Jawless Jones, jeleopard, Jurani, Kamov, Kcin14, Kellhound, Laurcus, Livnthedream, Logwyn, lonely zergling, lonerock, Maleific, mariovsgoku, MaverickHunter40245, Minifie, MiniTitan1937, monkmastaeq, MurlocDemonHunter, muto, Nalnik, Nixx, Noogai131, Northy, Orlong, otro, pacox, Panquake, Raldazzar, Ramaloce, Reforge, Revi, Ryme, Saluna, Sam the Wiser, Saradain, Sarevokcz, Saucexorzski, Schattenlied, Selastan, Sfinna, SherriMayim, ShmooDude, Shnider, Skaiz, Skeppio, skynet1990, smokii, Snes, Some Random Poster, Spiffums, StarGazer91, Sy, Tarinor, Tealcc, Thanatoss, The Emperor, The One Percent, Theodarzna, Thepersona, TheRickyB, Thesorte, Tijuana, Tikaru, TotemJoker, TrumpIsPresident, Uoyredrum, vandris, Venarik, Veshx, vill42, Vizardlorde, Vorkreist, W1sp, woozie21, Wow, XangXu, Xtin, Zeth Hawkins, zmp, zoolmod, Zuben

Are bad, and should feel bad. Completely unsurprising to everybody in the reality based community, the list largely comprised of the craz... errr individuals of sound mind and body, listed above, which if you look at it, is a veritable Roster of MMO-Champ's Trumpist cre...errr... advocates (with a few exceptions), was dead wrong and disconnected from reality. In fact, they were, again completely unsurprisingly, mostly projecting their own insecurities.

Which if you think about it, pretty much sums up Trump and how he got elected. So about them riots, fellows....?

I thank the OP for suckering these people to put their names in one spot. Bravo, genius. Bravo.
    What a list, so much disappoint! @Sy

Tbf, there was no option for "xy elected, no riots" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

You need a forum title just for you. Salty Skroe.

And also what the hell are you rambling about? I voted the only choice I thought could be logical, because there was no option for "Trump win, no riot", as so many pointed.

You're crazy. Get help, please. No, I'm serious. I'm not trying to troll. I don't know if you're supposed to be doing a parody, but if you genuinely believe the things you've said on this forum, you're a danger not only to the people around you but to yourself.

Holy hell.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-20 at 03:49 PM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..