Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cafecito820 View Post
    I'm looking at the Google doc sheet, and it doesn't indicate that anyone has attempted the Hellfire Citadel on LFR difficulty yet. Is this just because it's obviously easier than Normal, and no one has bothered to update the sheet? Or is there some reason that someone couldn't solo the old LFR raids?

I was hoping to grab a pair of the swords from Socrethar for my DH for transmog, but I don't want to beat my head against a wall if there's some reason it's not doable.

Thanks in advance!
    It should be totally trivial, yes (as it scales to 10 players) and Socrethar is straightforward on normal/heroic. Where's the NPC that lets you queue for WoD LFRs, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    It should be totally trivial, yes (as it scales to 10 players) and Socrethar is straightforward on normal/heroic. Where's the NPC that lets you queue for WoD LFRs, by the way?
    It's the orc that sits outside of your garrison. He used to give you the weekly quests to do like 5 mythic dungeons and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Did Mythic Mannoroth because why the fuck not. Actually a fun number check with dps increase mechanics to execute and play around for once...

Haven't really been inspired to do much lately, but I suppose Mythic Imp or Heroic Maidens would be trivial with current gear/dps.
    Do you think this would be feasible without using an absorption trinket for the glaive combos?

How do you guys handle immerseus on mythic? 877 dh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post

Thanks
    When i did it pretty sure was a while after the berserker timer went off, and just dealt with the dmg. Its just slow going getting all the black ozze.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    Do you think this would be feasible without using an absorption trinket for the glaive combos?
    Yes. Soul Barrier does the job just fine, but is a dps loss compared to just using the trinket (which, of note, is bugged and absorbs more than it should against that particular ability). But the DPS check should be trivial now.

Might not even need Soul Barrier anymore with current hp pools.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post

Thanks
    where exactly are you having the issue? getting the puddles or surviving the damage? do you get to berserk?

mythic immersius, just go hard from start, meta at pull, CB when he reforms first time, kill as many puddles as possible every time.

If you get corrosive blast debuff, let immersius start to cast his swirl before pushing to next add phase.
    This will let debuff fall off, to prevent it from stacking and killing you.

Had no problem beating the berserk timer at 860+

By the way, mythic Imperator is doable and like Mione said earlier in the thread it's not very difficult unfortunately ><

Twin Ogron doesn't really seem doable right now though unless I'm missing something? There isn't any way to outrange the Enfeebling Roar as far as I can see and the +1400% damage taken is too much (the second Enfeebling Roar itself hits for something like 4M damage in Demon Spikes).

How did you deal with the healing absorb debuff in p4? Surprised you could kill boss before you died from zero healing but if so fair enough, guess we have a lot of ilvl/traits compared to back when i did M Imp as monk.

Deleted
    I could get Cho'gall to 50-60% in beta with like ilvl 830. (on those pvp premades https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpW7n3NjX70 , glorious 2.3million hp). PvP premades also means no bl drums or pots.

I always thought that something like ilvl 850-860(-870 MAX) with consumables would be enough.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2017-01-09 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Managed to solo mythic Helya in phase 2. Some 25mil hp. My favorite boss, she's so hot
    Haha, that's awesome - I love seeing how people are getting on with solo'ing. It's genuinely one of the best things about the game now!

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    How did you deal with the healing absorb debuff in p4? Surprised you could kill boss before you died from zero healing but if so fair enough, guess we have a lot of ilvl/traits compared to back when i did M Imp as monk.
    Metamorphosis still heals you, and you can even use Soul Barrier as well.

what do you guys think will become easier to solo now that vengeance is really strong?

Deleted

NEVER AGAIN!!

404 wipes (2 weeks of hard attempting // roughly 100 attempts througout the day - went 8 hours straight).
    SSS Rank (this is mostly symbolic, even though the boss may be 2 notch above Heroic Spine at the time).
    Most difficult boss ever soloed.

So much more than Heroic Blackhand, it is an encounter of perfection. Globally, the P2 is the insane phase. The P3 is the checker. I killed the boss with 3 stacks of impale (which is insanely good). I guess higher than 4 is just a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    NEVER AGAIN!!

404 wipes (2 weeks of hard attempting // roughly 100 attempts througout the day - went 8 hours straight).
    SSS Rank (this is mostly symbolic, even though the boss may be 2 notch above Heroic Spine at the time).
    Most difficult boss ever soloed.

So much more than Heroic Blackhand, it is an encounter of perfection. Globally, the P2 is the insane phase. The P3 is the checker. I killed the boss with 3 stacks of impale (which is insanely good). I guess higher than 4 is just a wipe.
    Wow, that is really great to see! Do you think that gear has a large impact on the difficulty of this boss (so that in Nighthold you could reliably farm this for the mount)?

Also, how close did you get before the patch and how did you decide on talents/trinkets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    Wow, that is really great to see! Do you think that gear has a large impact on the difficulty of this boss (so that in Nighthold you could reliably farm this for the mount)?

Also, how close did you get before the patch and how did you decide on talents/trinkets?
    Gear has an impact on that encounter, obviously, but not as big as you may think.
    It is mainly about execution. Meaning that even with 910 ilvl instead of my 887, the boss won't fall if the encounter isn't managed more or less properly. The 4P would help tremendously, though, but not enough to make that fight "easy".

Before the patch, I got a 40% attempt. This was already very good considering that the P3 is just a matter of stacks of impale. Passing the P2 is extremely difficult. Passing the P2 almost perfectly is what makes the P3 feasible.

I got lucky today and obtained both the chest from nightbane et the trinket from the last boss of Karazhan. The trinkets were Eye of Guard (versatility) proc and Eye of Command (an eye for an eye, some would say ).
    Also did a lot of TC regarding my gear. I knew that 7.1.5 would come. Therefore, I anticipated the strategy as I would only get one day (Wednesday) before leaving for personnal business, for a long time.

so out of curiosity with the DPS buffs how realistic is M Grull/maidens or is that gonna be nighthold at earliest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    so out of curiosity with the DPS buffs how realistic is M Grull/maidens or is that gonna be nighthold at earliest?
    M Gruul requires 297K DPS iirc. So already feasible with something around 895 ilvl (or a bit below: 892-893).
    M Maidens is around 800K DPS. Simple nope.

Grats! That was nicely done.
    Can I assume that DH's mobility is a big part of your success? I mean, it seems that you were able to deal with the knockbacks and the impales rather effectively, in a way other classes may not be able to. Do you think DHs have it much easier on this boss?
    Sad to hear you won't be doing this for a while - hope you'll be back in time for the pinnacle of NH Mythic soloing rather than Tomb!
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.