Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It speaks volumes about the quality of gamers in general when they can't finish a simple jump puzzle .

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    It speaks volumes about the quality of gamers in general when they can't finish a simple jump puzzle .
    No it doesn't. Not at all. Unless you're telling me you and 90% of the gaming community are professional at every single game and can cake walk your way through ever genre. That leaves me only pretty good at Fifa and a bit shitty on Rust and average at WoW.

I only tried them a few times and go sick, cba wasting time so moved on and got my 4/4 doing others. time:effort =/= good reward

what? something different you have to figure out through trial an error..OMG so bad! Seriously now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Anyone else sick and tired of this awful goal reached quests where you have to dash to reach the goal? Half the time i dont even reach the next checkpoint with the stupid ass dash.

Why put platforming in your game when it SUCKS?!
    I have completed this quests everytime at the first try. You are bad, you have no reflexes or what? Can you get out of areas in boss combats or you also are unable to? Do you open posts asking for areas to disapear because you can't move out of them?

If you want we can ask for WQ to autocomplete when you see them on the map so do you don't have any troubles. I would't like you to stop playing because the game es SO hard. Lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Tbh i never encounterd the issue. It's one of the easiest imho - three jumps, long fall, jumps, long fall, follow orbs. WHere do you encounter these walls?
    Figured that just before the long falls it'd be quicker to continue than fall down, but there's invisible walls that reset you

I would enjoy platforming but these quests are pretty clunky.

The collision fails at least half the time even when dashing right at the next orb or whatever, and often the purple and orange ones appear to overlap completely.

They're only challenging because they fail to work right.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Figured that just before the long falls it'd be quicker to continue than fall down, but there's invisible walls that reset you
    Ok, i think i get it, i honestly never dashed more than one or two times to align with the platform below, so probably it's intentional to make people do the long fall instead of dashing ahead in advance.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Just skip them. Missing a daily 835 isn't going to kill you.

These quests are buggy garbage and need to be removed from the game. The dash randomly only goes half the required distance and sometimes goes 2x the required distance; either case results in failure for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    I would enjoy platforming but these quests are pretty clunky.

The collision fails at least half the time even when dashing right at the next orb or whatever, and often the purple and orange ones appear to overlap completely.

They're only challenging because they fail to work right.
    This game isn't very well suited to such things, much like jumping puzzles don't really work that well here either. (nor does the camera in more than a few encounters, but that's another topic). It is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind them, when they work properly. The first day they were released...yeah, that was a fucking shitshow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Like I just said, it is more than long enough. Try what I said previous.

It's a quest where you have to aim in a direction and literally just tap 1. Latency, sure, I can agree would make this harder... OP clearly isn't having a latency issue though.
    I thought the same, but after doing the Stormheim quest for the 3rd time today, I acknowledge that there is some issue, I failed to dash from ball to ball even with perfect aiming. Imo it's server tick rate, it depends whether the ball stops you at its edge or near its middle.

haha l2p noobs

i hate all world quests. i mean the magic kind of wore off after a month

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    No it doesn't. Not at all. Unless you're telling me you and 90% of the gaming community are professional at every single game and can cake walk your way through ever genre. That leaves me only pretty good at Fifa and a bit shitty on Rust and average at WoW.

I only tried them a few times and go sick, cba wasting time so moved on and got my 4/4 doing others. time:effort =/= good reward
    Yes it does you shit kid. If you are having a hard time doing this maybe you should try cleaning your keyboard of all the drool you produce while playing this game.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-12-20 at 05:24 PM.

i like these quests

They're fine when they're not a glitch filled mess. Sometimes I'll be dashing and just stop dead mid dash, even when I'm running + dashing or staying put and dashing. Or sometimes the game won't count me hitting a CD reset or and just drops me, that's fun too. At least it's not like when it was first implemented and it resets sometimes and puts you back at the beginning, despite hitting a checkpoint platform.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    The first time was a bit confusing but once you get the hang of all the mechanics it's quite easy tbh. Unless you have some sort of latency issues I don't see how any of these can be considered frustrating.

The ones I really don't enjoy are the "reach the object" or whatever type quests. Where you do that floating thing between the orbs. Shits boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Anyone else sick and tired of this awful goal reached quests where you have to dash to reach the goal? Half the time i dont even reach the next checkpoint with the stupid ass dash.

Why put platforming in your game when it SUCKS?!
    Salty.
    It's a bit painful first time, but once you get the hang of it, it's not half as bad.
    Step outside your comfort zone.

(...or don't do them, they're not obligatory, it's just a fun thing)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    I actually really enjoy these jump quests. I maybe got the ability go off once the way people are describing. It was due to double hitting the button that felt that it cancelled the aura.

I was more upset that a dungeon was the fourth quest which I didn't have time to do a full heroic or normal clear of Eye.
    There was 5 quests total.I also prety much enjoy on these you have to think yes Stormheilm one is abit weird but after my 6th alt there i mastered it