Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't see how the sexual orientation of an Overwatch character is relevant. Can't we just leave it to personal interpretation. Why does this character or that character or have to be hetero/homo?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    didn't ana and soldier have a history as well? pretty sure they had lingo about it during the halloween event
    Ana, Soldier and Reaper have some sort of triangle going on, wether it involves romantic things....who knows. Ana is kind of a flirty one.
    A few theories hanging around the net are that either Soldier or Reaper could be Pharahs daddy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    okay with it if it looks like this...

ps: the bigger the monitor, the better it will get if you right click and "view image".

or you could zoom in.. dont care.
    *Reads ps sentence*
    *Casts tab to 4k 52' monitor in the office*
    *Opens image in new tab + F11*

No regrets.

Cool breh. I see LGBT stories every day, because I have gay friends. It's not even remotely close to being a big deal to them, and some of them play Overwatch religiously. The only people this really matters to are LGBT pseudo-"activists" that just don't feel like they're alive if there isn't some kind of perceived oppression and/or conflict going on. I even have gay friends that have made a decision to spend their lives together forever but don't feel the desire to "get married" to prove their love to each other. Not all gay people need the entire human race to recognize that they exist.

Leave it to Overwatch to make their franchise mascot the multiple-minority one.

Must have focus grouped that one. What a better way to virtue signal than that?!

Incoming complaints about the attractive, skinny, white one being the lesbian. My popcorn is ready.

Ok, the second most obvious one....dammit should have bet. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... At least blizz did something for once right. Yep still i hate Overwatch though, but that's another story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there you go ragers. Nothing forced about it. No ham fisted message to go along with it just a kissing scene and its done. The world is still standing and you're still going to play Overwatch.

The Reaper panel makes me so sad

haha damnit, I was really hoping it was Mcree.

Has anyone else noticed a bunch of other interesting tidbits in the X-mas montage at the end of that comic?

-Widowmaker laying a rose on the grave of her first kill target (I don't think it was ever confirmed that she was actually Mme Gérard Lacroix?)
    -Reinhardt is going full grandpa
    -Ana and Soldier 76 acting like an old couple
    -A distinct possibility that Genji has written a letter to Mercy
    -McCree getting drunk with Sombra (because of course they're living in a western film >.>)

It's like Blizzard is taking ideas from the community :P Good on them for using a little of the lore we've created.

OT slightly more: I'm a bit surprised it was actually one of the characters. The way Blizzard talked about it, things sounded like it'd be random background characters. And Emily isn't even wearing the scarf in the last panel! What a jerk LOL
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Widowmaker was definitely married to Gerard. That's why she was taken and mind controlled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a bunch of other interesting tidbits in the X-mas montage at the end of that comic?

-Widowmaker laying a rose on the grave of her first kill target (I don't think it was ever confirmed that she was actually Mme Gérard Lacroix?)
    It's in her bio on the website and in game, that Gerard was indeed her husband.

The duh heard round the world.

Way to grab the second lowest hanging fruit

Reaper watching his Ex-Wife kinda reminds me of Spawn....will he be the Anti-Hero?

PS: Tracers Girl is a real beauty

PPS: Fancfiction will explode once more with Tracer X Widow XD
    Last edited by Zatachi; 2016-12-20 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Widowmaker was definitely married to Gerard. That's why she was taken and mind controlled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's in her bio on the website and in game, that Gerard was indeed her husband.
    Also to add to this, Ana even mocks her in game saying she didn't deserve Gerard, and that he was a fool to trust her or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I wonder if having an LGBT face of a highly successful video game outweighs the privilege of her being white and British hmmmm
    It wont to the only people who think this shit is important.

Christ I could probably accurately predict their response:

"Tracer, the young, attractive, white, female character being the Lesbian only reinforces the stereotypes that Lesbians exist to be pleasing to men who want to watch female-on-female relationships." I'd bet anything something VERY close to that will be written about this "reveal."

Was hoping it'd be one of the guys, but hey Tracer is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I wonder if having an LGBT face of a highly successful video game outweighs the privilege of her being white and British hmmmm
    Honestly, I don't know a shooter just cant be a shooter. Its not an MMO. I don't know why developers feel the need to include any of this.

Its like Blizzard sits down and goes over a check list.

African American - Check
    Lesbian - Check
    Gay Guy - Check
    Non Hourglass Figured Female - Check
    Fat Guy - Check

Its sad that this is the world we live in. That we have to worry about SJW in our "escapes" from real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Honestly, I don't know a shooter just cant be a shooter. Its not an MMO. I don't know why developers feel the need to include any of this.

Its like Blizzard sits down and goes over a check list.

African American - Check
    Lesbian - Check
    Gay Guy - Check
    Non Hourglass Figured Female - Check
    Fat Guy - Check

Its sad that this is the world we live in. That we have to worry about SJW in our "escapes" from real life.
    Or you can be like normal people and not "worry" about trivial crap like what some SJWs on twitter and tumblr have to say about you. If you like the game then play the game.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-12-20 at 07:35 PM.