Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    To "sad" it was not Pharah and mercy due to the entire fandom around them being a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by FourChan View Post
    LGBT = Let God Burn Them???
    Let God Burn Them Quickly

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-21 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's girl on girl i'm cool

So brave, so diverse, so progressive. I will not stop this movement until we have a pansexual non-binary autistic hermaphrodite who is in love with a trashcan.

It was always kinda obvious that Tracer is gay, but it's nice to have it confirmed. (Totally not smiling like a fool right now, by the way).

Good on Blizzard for being progressive.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-12-20 at 11:57 PM.

because everyone knows what matters about a character is who they are banging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    because everyone knows what matters about a character is who they are banging.
    everyone needs a reason to fight and who they are "banging" usualy helps

*the question is not, why do we fight. But rather, what is worth fighting for.*

but hey who cares! the comic had way more mysteries and the tracer one was obvious
    Last edited by ghostblade; 2016-12-20 at 11:59 PM.

No Tusk Club.

I see Reaper peepin tom on a family, must be his ex, his kid and his ex's new guy. Does this make Reaper into Spawn?
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Tbh I'd find it hilarious if every human turned out to be gay and only bastion and zenyata were "straight" or whatever.
    That would be incredible. Sign me up for this.

Deleted
    Yeah well it was pretty clear from the start. That short hair and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    okay so tracer is gay, ( not the biggest suprise) Pharah is dating,married or she spends christmas with her Father? (the man looks older) ana and jack spend time together ( could this mean jack is pharah's father?), Reinhardt is spending time wit Torb and his wife, unsure if those are torbs kids or if reinhardt is a grandpa. Widow stil cares about her husband, and Genji and mercy stil send letters to each other.

Did we miss something else? maybe the reaper one? Could he have been married and had a child before he became what he is today?
    People are speculating that the guy with Pharah is the same guy in the comic she promised a drink with if they finished the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    They're just building up the lore, that's all.
    Why exactly do you need lore in a shooter? Why do you need relationships at all in shooters?

It's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Why exactly do you need lore in a shooter? Why do you need relationships at all in shooters?

It's pointless.
    In that case your objection would be to the existence of the comic and any character background whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Sooo..... there's several characters missing. Where are Zarya
    Russians have their Christmas is January.

10+ Year Old Account

It's pointless.
    I would not have continued playing this game if the characters weren't interesting in a world where things were happening.

10+ Year Old Account

It's pointless.
    Don't know what makes shooters the exception to story telling in video games. It's not some flash puzzle game. People like story telling and background to the things they're doing. If you don't well don't worry, cause Tracer won't be lezzing out in game.

It's pointless.
    The fuck?

Every shooter near enough has had lore. Dating back from Wolfenstein 3D, Doom etc. If you mean team shooters then TF2 which is the closest that Overwatch is has a big lore background to it.

welllllll

little irritated that they went the obvious poster character, hot lesbian route

was hiding hoping mccree
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    welllllll

was hiding hoping mccree
    Happy now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    welllllll

was hiding hoping mccree
    Same. It felt perhaps a bit too easy, but then again I won't complain over the fact LGBT groups are officially included in the game. Russia's reaction was entirely worth it.

But since Blizzard stated it wouldn't be the only LGBT character, I look forward to hear more. Perhaps it's not too late for McCree :P
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..