Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wilders: Merkel has blood on her hands after Berlin

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...er-berlin.html

While German police continue to hunt the person responsible for Monday’s deadly Berlin market attack, Dutch politician Geert Wilders on Tuesday tweeted a provocative, bloody image of the person he blamed for the carnage: German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Wilders, the anti-Islamic Freedom Party leader who on Monday was named Dutch Politician of the Year, tweeted a photo-shopped picture of Merkel splattered with blood. In a previous tweet, Wilders blamed “cowardly Government leaders” for instituting “open borders” that had allowed a “tsunami” of Islamic terror to enter Europe.

While German police continue to hunt the person responsible for Monday’s deadly Berlin market attack, Dutch politician Geert Wilders on Tuesday tweeted a provocative, bloody image of the person he blamed for the carnage: German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Wilders, the anti-Islamic Freedom Party leader who on Monday was named Dutch Politician of the Year, tweeted a photo-shopped picture of Merkel splattered with blood. In a previous tweet, Wilders blamed “cowardly Government leaders” for instituting “open borders” that had allowed a “tsunami” of Islamic terror to enter Europe.

“They hate and kill us. And nobody protects us. Our leaders betray us. We need a political revolution. And defend our people. #BerlinAttack,” Wilders tweeted early Tuesday.

Merkel was named Time magazine’s 2015 Person of the Year, largely due to her acceptance of nearly a million mostly Muslim asylum seekers. But even though Merkel eventually shut off that spigot of Syrian refugees, terror attacks – both planned and executed – and sexual assaults in Germany have been traced back to the migrants.

Authorities have not released a description of the suspected driver of the truck that ploughed into a Berlin crowd on Monday, killing at least 12 and wounding 50, but officials have said they’re treating the incident as an act of terrorism.

Merkel has said she is “shocked, shaken and deeply saddened” by the attack and told reporters it would be “particularly sickening” if the perpetrator was an asylum-seeker.

The Berlin attack could stall any momentum Merkel may have had as she looks to win a fourth term as chancellor. A nationalist party leader already proclaimed the 12 killed in the attack as “Merkel’s dead.”

Wilders, 53, began his political career in 1997 and has attracted attention – and controversy – due to a series of statements and actions concerning Islam. That included the production of his 2008 film, Fitna, which linked verses in the Koran to acts of Islamic terror.

Earlier this month, Wilder was found guilty of discrimination but acquitted of hate speech over comments he made during a 2014 rally.
    He's absolutely correct. If not for Merkel's TERRIBLE immigration policy (or lack thereof) all these people would still be alive. This woman is murdering her own people.

Deleted
    As much as I hate the Daily Mail for an image source, Brendan Cox hit the nail on the head with Farage and it's completely applicable to that idiot Wilders:

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to blame A for Bs actions

(Oh why did I even bother it's a Taft thread of course it's going to be provocative for the sake of being provocative)

(Double edit)

The only person responsible for that disgusting carnage is the cunt that was behind the wheel, by your logic we should start suing alcohol companies for all the carnage caused by the reckless idiots that get behind the wheel after a few pints, not like the responsibility lies with whoever COMMITTED THE ACT...jesus fricken christ you'd have to be as thick as wall to think like that.
    Last edited by mmoc8dc2d50c9b; 2016-12-21 at 07:31 AM.

Another one of these threads. Might as well just include that thread where people wanted her executed because of her stance on immigration.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

7+ Year Old Account
    I only hope the rest of the world learn from germanys mistakes here, I fear what sack licker's like trudeau will do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    He's absolutely correct. If not for Merkel's TERRIBLE immigration policy (or lack thereof) all these people would still be alive. This woman is murdering her own people.
    You are absolutely not correct. You are IS's best friend, so easily manipulated you do exactly what they want while they laugh at you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Another one of these threads. Might as well just include that thread where people wanted her executed because of her stance on immigration.
    Why dont we just rename off-topic to breitbart v2? With all these threads it's going that way.

How can she have blood on her hands before they even know who did it?

Also far right wing anti immigrant politicians might not want to throw stones here, given their housing materials.

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    Why dont we just rename off-topic to breitbart v2? With all these threads it's going that way.
    They pretty much control the what is being discussed on OT while screaming about the media about how little attention they get.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    They pretty much control the what is being discussed on OT while screaming about the media about how little attention they get.
    Gotta love OT amirite? /sigh, at least it's not all gone to shit and there are a few sane individuals left that poke their head in

Deleted
    The only person responsible for that disgusting carnage is the cunt that was behind the wheel, by your logic we should start suing alcohol companies for all the carnage caused by the reckless idiots that get behind the wheel after a few pints, not like the responsibility lies with whoever COMMITTED THE ACT...jesus fricken christ you'd have to be as thick as wall to think like that.
    'The only person responsible', not sure I agree there. What about the radical teachers, the systems for integration, the warped version of islam more widely, there is more blame to be found that just the one individual.

As much as I hate the Daily Mail for an image source, Brendan Cox hit the nail on the head with Farage and it's completely applicable to that idiot Wilders:

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to blame A for Bs actions

(Oh why did I even bother it's a Taft thread of course it's going to be provocative for the sake of being provocative)

(Double edit)

Soo I'm a high ranking politician. I let in refugees that have shown to not integrate well and turn to hate/extremism

In turn these extremists commit terrorism....and I'm not to blame?

What the fuck kind of liberal fantasy land is this?!!?!?!? Jesus christ, it's tipsy turny land, where a politicians actions have no meaning. I can nuke a country but it's the countries fault for being at that precise latitude and longitude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    'The only person responsible', not sure I agree there. What about the radical teachers, the systems for integration, the warped version of islam more widely, there is more blame to be found that just the one individual.
    Oh of course, they set them on the path to destruction, they instigated underlying tensions but at the end of the day, that guy behind the wheel, he made the choice to do what he did. I'm not saying we shouldn't go after those that radicalize others but we should not lay the blame entirely on someone else for something someone else did. Yeah Merkel made some pretty stupid decisions but she's not to blame for what happened, the guys that fueled his hatred sure did stoke the coals and added fuel to the fire but they didn't drive that truck through the market.

This is why the right wing in the US wants an extensive vetting process, they care about their own first.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    This is why the US wants an extensive vetting process, they care about their own first.
    there we go, yes, we all want a stringent vetting process, which good thing for us we already have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Soo I'm a high ranking politician. I let in refugees that have shown to not integrate well and turn to hate/extremism

What the fuck kind of liberal fantasy land is this?!!?!?!? Jesus christ, it's tipsy turny land, where a politicians actions have no meaning. I can nuke a country but it's the countries fault for being at that precise latitude and longitude
    Oh fuck off with your generic labels, I'm not even close to liberal so shut that shit down right now 'cause I'm not falling for it. I'm sick and tired of you idiots laying the blame for someones hatred on one person and making out as to be "a'ohfuckingkay" that he did what he did, because that's exactly what you're doing. "Hurr durrr, she did this so whats why he did this, hurr durr" What are you accomplishing with this? Seriously? Enlighten me. Did France have such lax immigration policies September last when so many died? Oh right, it happened anyway, because, as hard as this is to believe (/s), people hate the west and will find any way to attack it regardless of policy. Did her immigration policy possibly make it easier for him to get into the country? Quite possibly yes. Is she to blame for the attack? No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post

So that would make all presidents of America guilty of mass shootings because some nutjobs started shooting up random places?

Gotta love these ramblings of people who are absolutely clueless on immigration policies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh View Post
    so that would make all presidents of america guilty of mass shootings because some nutjobs started shooting up random places?

Gotta love these ramblings of people who are absolutely clueless on immigration policies.
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    there we go, yes, we all want a stringent vetting process, which good thing for us we already have.
    That's literally the path with the most resistance. Attacking while visiting as a tourist is much easier (which the 9/11 terrorists did).

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the fault of the one who let the dogs out - it's the dogs!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

That's literally the path with the most resistance. Attacking while visiting as a tourist is much easier (which the 9/11 terrorists did).
    yeah no shit, same with our Visa system. it's not the dozens of children women and old people we let in here.