Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Kirin Tor quests on map

For me today, is my UI just bugged or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I only have three up. Two in Stormheim one in highmountain.

There's apparently one in Suramar but I did it already to get my demon hunter to exalted with the nightfallen, so I'm fucked today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I only have three up. Two in Stormheim one in highmountain.

There's apparently one in Suramar but I did it already to get my demon hunter to exalted with the nightfallen, so I'm fucked today.
    got 2 in stormhim one in highmountain 1 in suramar and 1 in eye of ashazara

Deleted
    Didn't they lower the requirement for Kirin Tor quest count, or is that in .1.5?

I skipped doing WQ for the last 3 days (will do the 3 sets tonight.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 3, Vel, High and Surumar.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Strange, I had four. One in Highmountain, two in Stormheim and one is Suramar.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have all 4, 1 in suramar, 2 in stormhein and 1 in highmountain, however the stormheim ones are completely bugged...

like not completable bugged

Formerly known as Arafal

There are 4 in total you can do assuming that you haven't done WQs in the last 2 days.

1 in Highmountain
    2 in Stormheim
    1 in Suramar

If you are still missing one to finish, there is a dungeon quest in Eye of Azshara that will contribute to its completion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems they are back to require four quests again (at least by the little thing on the map displaying emissary). But there are non showing up on the map. But they are there if you know where they usually are located (and you have not done them in the last day or so).

Suramar - riding quest just north of shal'aran
    Stormheim - cube up in the foothills

Then two Like the Wind and I won't bother with those, they can both go and die in a fire.
    Last edited by looorg; 2016-12-19 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Seems they are back to require four quests again (at least by the little thing on the map displaying emissary). But there are non showing up on the map. But they are there if you know where they usually are located (and you have not done them in the last day or so).

Then two Like the Wind and I won't bother with those, they can both go and die in a fire.
    I had heard horror stories about those Like the Wind quests. First time I tried them was a week or two ago, and they were fine. Actually they were rather easy. I'm assuming Blizz changed their mechanics to make them less buggy or a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post

I did that cube quest last night so I only see 3 quests.

Fucking thanks blizzard why did they not leave it on auto complete if it's still fucked.

3 up for me. The cube thing in Stormheim, a "Like the Wind" one in Stormheim(rift core ftw), and the ley line race thing in Suramar.

My main only has two, but my alt had four.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    I haven't done any the last few days except AP ones, but I had exactly 4 with 2 in Stormheim (1 near Bearback Brawl and 1 near Cullen' post FP), 1 in Highmountain, and the WQ for EoA counts as well.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would just remove the kirin tor ones already, they dont add anything to this expansion, are frustrating to complete and have been bugged since day 1.

Even with fixes.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was 5 Kirin Tor WQs up, when it went active, this monday:
    Like a Wind and Enigma in Stormheim
    Like a Wind in Highmountain
    Ley Race in Suramar
    ....and Eye of Azshara

I skipped EoA, because I cba doing dungeons when I'm capped for Illidan-quest..

Fun Fact: Sometimes WQs (any WQ, not just Kirin Tor) doesn't show on map (until you get to the position og the WQ), but they ALWAYS show on the Smartphone App..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-12-21 at 06:20 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

They should lower the requirement, imo, to 3 or 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    They should lower the requirement, imo, to 3 or 2
    Why? When they spawn 5 WQs at the same time as the emisary then there is no need for a nerf..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Happened to me once too, just wait for tomorrow dude

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    There are 4 in total you can do assuming that you haven't done WQs in the last 2 days.

1 in Highmountain
    2 in Stormheim
    1 in Suramar

If you are still missing one to finish, there is a dungeon quest in Eye of Azshara that will contribute to its completion.
    This
    /10char