Wow cookbook incomplete?

So wife and I was sitting g here going thru the cookbook and got to dragon breath chili and right below 2 tsp grpund cumin it says 1 teaspoon and that is it. Anyone know what the missing ingredient is? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    So wife and I was sitting g here going thru the cookbook and got to dragon breath chili and right below 2 tsp grpund cumin it says 1 teaspoon and that is it. Anyone know what the missing ingredient is? Thanks
    Any chance you could show me a photo?

Otherwise it just sounds like you need to toss a teaspoon into the pot.

Deleted
    You add one teaspoon into the mix.

Cayenne pepper, oregano, or salt most likely. Use a process of elimination, those three are in most chili recipes. Could also be onion powder or garlic powder, but I'm assuming the recipe calls for freshly chopped onion and fresh garlic. It's not chili powder as I'd imagine you need more of it (at least two tablespoons), but I could be wrong.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...psprzpbsnp.jpg

here is the picture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Cayenne pepper, oregano, or salt most likely. Use a process of elimination, those three are in most chili recipes. Could also be onion powder or garlic powder, but I'm assuming the recipe calls for freshly chopped onion and fresh garlic. It's not chili powder as I'd imagine you need more of it (at least two tablespoons), but I could be wrong.
    I was more just wondering if this just didnt get printed and was wondering if anyone else had the cook book and if theirs was the same too. We can guess what to try but just wondering if just didnt get printed as it says nothing on the page about the empty spot

Add a teaspoon. It's right there. WHY ARE YOU BEING DIFFICULT.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can read, can't you? It says 1 teaspoon, so you add 1 teaspoon. I'm sure it makes sense when it's done.

Gonna go with chili powder, or maybe cayenne.

Is there a joke in game with this item that says it melts metal or something? It might be a joke.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-12-22 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be Cayenne Pepper

Oh, read the instructions on the next page and see what's missing.