Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Fixed for historical accuracy
    The accurate description would be a peasant playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute her bloodline.

Gotta love Elisande for this gem XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    My vote would have to go to Kael'thas - the man can rant at the Olympic level.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The accurate description would be a peasant playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute her bloodline.

Gotta love Elisande for this gem XD
    Yep. I had this "take that bitch" shitgrin on my face for the rest of the day.

Deleted
    I like JA's elder sister Kael but I am saving Alleria to bring balance to the force.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    My vote would have to go to Kael'thas - the man can rant at the Olympic level.
    This comes to mind XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WKS0Se_640

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Felo'men ashal!"
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Voting Kael and helping the landslide.

Voting Kael for sure, he's in my top 3 most attractive wow chicks list.

You may not care for your subjects, but I care for mine. I have lost far, far too much in dealing with humans. I stand only for the elves now - for the sin'dorei. The children of the blood.

- Kael'thas Sunstrider, the Sun King

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Voting Kael and helping the landslide.
    You guys just love to see the world burn, don't you? Luckily I am a firefighter and For Alleria!

Alleria has been MIA for so long that she almost feels like a "who is she again" character. Kael'thas on the other hand was a great character! Until BC happened and he became no name I am power hungry villain #8725673.

I will vote Alleria as there is still a chance her character can be redeemed. Kael'thas had his chance and blew it to lie in bed with demons.

Traitor to his people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I was gone for a bit and most of the characters I rooted for are gone -.-
    Pretty much the same here. Guess I'll try to push Nazgrim and Saurfang as far as I can. I've won 3 extra votes for myself after all so I can totally try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Kael over a elf that hasn't been relevant since wc2 anyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

My vote is for Kael....

Anyone who did their green fire quest before MoP is a winner in my book.

Deleted
    I will go with Kael'thas as well.

5 - 12! Prince Kael'thas is surely not holding back against Captain Alleria at all... Will our last match in the bracket comes to a seemingly early conclusion?

(with that good folks, I will be off to bed. Thank you all for the continuous support and I love you all!)

Quote Originally Posted by Justicar Amerei View Post
    I'd say go either of the two mage specs, they're pretty fun.

As someone that's been maining as a paladin since cata, though, it's dull as hell.

Voting for Kael'thas. The only Windrunner I care about is warchief.
    Just to note I'm playing prot pally,and I find it insanely fun. Though I'm still not certain what to choose xD

Voting for Kael'Thas~!
    Merely a setback~

Deleted
    Voting for the elf who was the only one to let go of pride and actually helped the humans not because of desperation, but because they needed help, the one and only Alleria Windrunner, the best high elf ever.

Kael'thas was kind of inconsistent anyway so I don't get why you're all voting for him. In the end, you usually gave lower grades to inconsistent characters. Kael'thas was the guy who in WC3 was all for his people and making sure they live. In BC we found out he had even gifted them a caught naaru so that they don't die! ... and then he joined the Legion. You know, basically those guys due to which Silvermoon was destroyed. Those guys that Illidan and Vashj were fighting. Those guys that he had been fighting. And he attacked his people and stole the naaru from them, thus damning them... like, this is all a 180 turn from his character. Did he have double personality or something?

Deleted
    Windrunner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Poster View Post
    If you're referring to the Scourge Chat Log, then here's the wowpedia link
    Yes! That's the one I think, thanks for the link. You should all read this, it's awesome.