Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I can't in the wildest dreams figure out how someone can compare a bunch of morons stopping regular people driving home or to work is the same as what the founding fathers did.

*how the fuck does someone compare fighting an oppressive Gov't to pissing off regular citizens....
    Right, I'm sure the sudden tea shortage in Boston didn't piss off any of the Average Joe's.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Perhaps people should realize why the minor inconvenience of being stuck in traffic doesn't compare to fearing for your life every minute of every day because you don't happen to be white.
    Gross exaggeration of the year, lol...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-12-23 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    It's not just a "minor inconvenience" when it disrupts emergency services (i.e. Fire or Rescue). It can literally be a matter of life and death.

Use your head.
    true. btw do i have to bring out the statistic that more white people are killed by cops of all nationalities (black white hispanic cops) than black people are?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    It's 2016, and nazi filth like you has proven to be alarmingly common.

- - - Updated - - -

You belong in jail.
    You SJWs would be the nazis if this were the 1930s

You all worship the state and follow whatever they tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    There is still traffic coming up the highway for hours? Actually, it's really more about the fact you aren't terrified for your life. If you're a hostage there is a legitimate fear of you being murdered, no such fear should exist if you're blocked on the highway by protestors.
    unless youre white with a trump sticker or hat on.

There is still traffic coming up the highway for hours? Actually, it's really more about the fact you aren't terrified for your life. If you're a hostage there is a legitimate fear of you being murdered, no such fear should exist if you're blocked on the highway by protestors.
    being I've seen the results, I'm scared some Mac truck is going to plow me into the cars that are in front of me or a concert barrier (and I've been in backups before and almost had that happen a few times)

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post

this guy, he's a jokester. too bad your jokes are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post

dont let sick the facts on him. he might need his safe space.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will never pass. It's a redundancy likely to sneak in hidden legistation, much like most bills.

And here's the hidden agenda, or at least one of them:
    According to the bill, if a court finds that a participant in such illegal activities intended to create economic disruption, sentences can be extended 60 days for a misdemeanor, six months for a gross misdemeanor and 12 months for a felony.

The measure also clarifies that those who fund or sponsor such actions can be charged as accomplices. Courts are allowed to levy treble damages. Organizers and funders would not be liable for “bad actors” who infiltrate their events and are not directly coordinated by the sponsors of the event.
    More bullshit for-profit prison fueling.

The rest of the article is liberal whining/projections.

It's already illegal for BLM protesters to block streets, sidewalks, business, etc without a permit.

If you're blocking commerce it's not peaceful. Screaming "blood mary" is not peaceful either.

Only cowards cherrypick words in the constitution to fuel their agenda.

MSM is the fault of sensational protestation. They'll stretch the 1st amendment as far as they can to make a quick buck, but can't even be assed to tell the truth (much like OP can't be assed to summarize the article).
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-12-23 at 05:37 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Ineffective law. Groups that sponsor protests will just say the people blocking the roads where "bad actors" and they get no punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    being I've seen the results, I'm scared some Mac truck is going to plow me into the cars that are in front of me or a concert barrier (and I've been in backups before and almost had that happen a few times)
    For hours though? I'm not saying it isn't a pain in the ass, it's just not a freedom I'm willing to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    this guy, he's a jokester. too bad your jokes are bad.
    you cant tell me that sjws dont act like facists.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Right, I'm sure the sudden tea shortage in Boston didn't piss off any of the Average Joe's.
    did they stop the average joe from going out and getting something else, did they also stop him from getting any other food, have not seen too many drive through in the middle of the highway.

The founding fathers were smart enough to focus their protest at the ones that they feel wrong them, they were also smart enough to know not to piss off the public and they needed their support. *the comparisons are just epic moronic between the two.

I'm pretty sure it already is illegal.

For hours though? I'm not saying it isn't a pain in the ass, it's just not a freedom I'm willing to part with.
    i am unwilling to part with the peaceful protest either. just not in places that its illegal like in roadways. they should be dispersed quietly or taken to jail if they block a road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    i am unwilling to part with the peaceful protest either. just not in places that its illegal like in roadways. they should be dispersed quietly or taken to jail if they block a road.
    I agree they should be dispersed asap, but it shouldn't be illegal just to do it in the first place. If they resist being dispersed, then off to jail they go. Once they've been there for even a couple of hours it should have garnered enough attention for the most part if it hasn't gotten to big at that point. In this age, interesting stuff spreads fast and stopping it before it goes on for hours and hours prevents it from becoming a hinderance rather than a help.
    Last edited by xChurch; 2016-12-23 at 05:38 AM.

the one in Memphis, TN a BLM protest blocked off the I 40 bridge for almost 4 hours..

I'm not against protest, but in no way should they be able to stop normal people from going about their lawful business.

Just reading here and seeing the videos people post on Youtube are they really getting support, most things I see are people hoping they get ran down too, seem counter productive.

*but I also believe your freedom should stop when it intentionally puts someone else in danger, just like it's illegal to yell fire in a crowed room.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2016-12-23 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    you cant tell me that sjws dont act like facists.
    they don't since they don't really fit that term.

I agree they should be dispersed asap, but it shouldn't be illegal just to do it in the first place.
    naw roads are where emergency services go . fire / ambulance / police. you cant block the roads just in case they need to get somewhere to save a fucking life. even freedom of speech has limits like you cant yell fire in a theater or yell bomb in the airport.

Whatcom county is crazy weird. You're either in Bellingham and you have liberal hipster weird, or you go out in the county and its Deliverance.