Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Are they really "using" her, because honestly she comes across as someone who is saying a bunch of outlandish shit because she's desperate for attention...basically young teenager behavior....

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Social media is like a disease.

And no, i dont mean forums open to anyone, as forums also will have threads you dislike. I mean twitter and facebook. Which creates filterbubbles and echo chambers. Filterbubbles in a way you only get to read what fits to your opinion.
    It's really bad. I have an acquaintance in my feed that is alt-right (I met him through a high school friend of mine) and he and I have been engaging in a rather cordial discussion on his wall. However, there was a day or two where I am not sure what happened but some sort of Facebook algorithm malfunctioned and I started getting the most vile extreme alt-right, neo-Nazi pages in my suggested pages sidebar. Some other things too, like extreme right-wing news sources in my trending feed...

My facebook is back to normal now but it's honestly scary as to how much is filtered out. A lot of it is truly offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Proof of this? Last I checked the U.K. was receiving pretty severe criticism for it's pathetic response to the crisis compared to Germany.
    "There are an estimated 117,234 refugees living in the UK. That's just 0.18 per cent of the total population (64.1 million people)."
    http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-d...ts-and-figures
    I couldn't find accurate numbers for Canada but I did find this:
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2951263/th...s-than-canada/
    This is before you consider the fact that Canada picks mostly middle class Syrian refugees whilst the UK and most other nations pick at random after security checks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    "There are an estimated 117,234 refugees living in the UK. That's just 0.18 per cent of the total population (64.1 million people)."
    This is before you consider the fact that Canada picks mostly middle class Syrian refugees whilst the UK and most other nations pick at random after security checks.
    Wow only 117K for a population of 70 mil?

Canada has taken in more than 30K Syrian refugees just in the last year and a half. Let alone from other countries.

I guess you made up your statistic from before.

Canada has taken in more than 30K Syrian refugees just in the last year and a half. Let alone from other countries.

And Canada is still at amateur level compared to Greece, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and a lot of Europe.

Be thankful parts of your country haven't been turned into a big open air migrant camp like mine has.

10+ Year Old Account

I never claimed to be happy with the intake of refugees pal. And the articles I linked show the UK has taken over twice as much as Canada, even beating it per capita. And with a huge amount of land on which to settle these people, unlike the UK. I suppose the difference between us is that I get out on the streets and campaign for a higher intake whilst you sit on mmo-c and praise Trudeau and Co for doing less than they promised.

Communism and the philosophies that lead to it are an ever-present risk in the Western world, why does Nazism get to be THE boogeyman every time someone looks at a Jew sideways or a white guy doesn't cuck it up?

I mean, the kill count between the two are worlds apart.

7+ Year Old Account
    but he wasnt so bad!

i mean sure, he killed around 6 million jews and started a world war.

but look!

he fed some deers! he aint evil!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    but he wasnt so bad!

i mean sure, he killed around 6 million jews and started a world war.

but look!

he fed some deers! he aint evil!
    Those are Aryan Robot Attack Deer though....

Quote Originally Posted by einaschern View Post
    I don't have to like anything anyone says, but in the US, we still allow you to say it.
    And that;s your right, but it is also our right to call you out for your fascist fews so you crawl back to the hole you came from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Middle class refugees? I don't care what side the debate your on but this just sounds stupid.

They are refugees if it fits in a bag they bring it with you. You don't go around and try to withdraw money that has become worthless.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...o=SYP&view=10Y

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And that;s your right, but it is also our right to call you out for your fascist fews so you crawl back to the hole you came from.
    That will work. People always shut up on the internet when you tell them to. Solid plan, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That will work. People always shut up on the internet when you tell them to. Solid plan, imo
    At least you can call then out on it with the hopes that it doesn't become mainstream and that they crawl back to their little place, just because this website isn't called St@rmfront doesn't mean that the bullshit arguments you find their should be tolerated here.

The fascist right wingers have been destroying the internet slowly the last few years and a great example is the latest with Vice comment section, or that stpud Pepe the frog.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/w...mments-on-vice
    While we always welcomed your thoughts on how we are actually a right-wing mouthpiece for the CIA, or how much better we were before we sold our dickless souls to Rupert Murdoch, or just how shitty we are in general, we had to ban countless commenters over the years for threatening our writers and subjects, doxxing private citizens, and engaging in hate speech against pretty much every group imaginable.
    I don't care about meme's or the website called vice but in the end it does show the people that try to poison the internet as medium.

At least you can call then out on it with the hopes that it doesn't become mainstream and that they crawl back to their little place, just because this website isn't called St@rmfront doesn't mean that the bullshit arguments you find their should be tolerated here.

The fascist right wingers have been destroying the internet slowly the last few years and a great example is the latest with Vice comment section, or that stpud Pepe the frog.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/w...mments-on-vice

I don't care about meme's or the website called vice but in the end it does show the people that try to poison the internet as medium.
    If you have just now discovered the comments section of the internet, I can see why you are appalled.

To be fair his early art was actually pretty good. Still doesn't make up for him being a twat though.

Can't say I would like to be in a relationship with the lass.

Believing in free speech = fascism. What kind of backwards bizarro place are you from? Is this how it's done in Soviet Russia, where you exterminate everyone for badthink? Tell me more, Comrade!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

She doesn't even fit the Aryan standard.

She's aighttt...

I bet she's a freak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    See when I saw the topic title I was thinking something more along the lines of this, but more nazi-y:

doesn't have blue eyes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    doesn't have blue eyes.
    Does that even matter. Even Hilter would hit that without a second thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    She's aighttt...

I bet she's a freak.
    You can see it in her eyes. She would be down for some good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    As Abraham Lincoln says, not everything on the internet is true.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm 36.87% sure that was first said by Andrew Jackson, after all, he was from Tennessee, where Al Gore, inventor of the internet is from.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Does that even matter. Even Hilter would hit that without a second thought.

- - - Updated - - -

You can see it in her eyes. She would be down for some good shit.
    Right though? Was thinking the exact same thing.

Some innocent appearances are just too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Help me out here. Does this shit happen because people don't study history or because they draw warped conclusions from history?
    Neither...its because she's an attention seeking troll and these days no line is enough to cross for that attention as long as you piss off the evil SJW's.