Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Really? It's there on mine. It does seem to prioritize games I don't own as I had to go pretty far down to see a game I do own, but it still had the "In Library" tag. I did notice that in cases where multiple games in a single franchise are on sale and the link on the storepage is for the whole franchise, in this case Tomb Raider, there was no tag even though I own both of the new games because there are also some of the older games on sale as well.

Are you sure they are games you own on steam? I own a few games like GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, and The Witcher 3 but none are through steam so they still show up on the storepage. Actually, I was wondering if there is anyway to remove those? They keep showing up in that discovery queue thing as well and it would be great if there was just an "already own" button I could click or something.
    Hm, weird. I do still see the 'On wishlist' tag though. I'll try a different browser.

You can try to click 'Not interested' for the games you own on other platforms. Then click the small square in the top right when you hover on a game on the homepage, settings/preferences, then there should be a checkbox somewhere to remove not interested-games from the homepage.

Deleted
    I hope I can get my next month's neetbux before sale ends so I can grab the nep neps in the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Hm, weird. I do still see the 'On wishlist' tag though. I'll try a different browser.
    Turns out I wasn't even logged in. Which is silly, since I use my browser to go to the Steam store page multiple times per day. At least it explains what happened.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe Kerbal is still more than $10.

Which brings up another gripe. That release date is complete garbage. They started selling it for pre-release back in 2013. Steam shouldn't let a game stay in early-access for more than 12 months. If people are paying and playing, it should be officially released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    I can't believe Kerbal is still more than $10.

Which brings up another gripe. That release date is complete garbage. They started selling it for pre-release back in 2013. Steam shouldn't let a game stay in early-access for more than 12 months. If people are paying and playing, it should be officially released.
    Heh yeah, I remember I was listening to Giant Bomb's best of 2015 awards and someone nominated Kerbal and was dumbfounded that it's actual release was last year. I love quite a few things about how PC gaming has embraced digital distribution, "Early Access" bullshit is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Decided to get FF11 since it was half off and my god was setting it up a bitch.
    I had an account when it originally came out, but lost the booklet and stuff when I moved so I had to message support to get my info and they never respond back.

Been debating about getting it again, but after paying for it and then a monthly fee I always decide against. Thought I saw the servers were shutdown though or would be soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon's Dogma is only $12, I'm picking that up. Loved it on console and dropped countless hours into it, so I'm curious what joy the PC version will bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I had an account when it originally came out, but lost the booklet and stuff when I moved so I had to message support to get my info and they never respond back.

Been debating about getting it again, but after paying for it and then a monthly fee I always decide against. Thought I saw the servers were shutdown though or would be soon?
    You sure that's what you read? The PS2 and Xbox 360 servers shut down back in March, but that's all I've heard in regards to anything shutting down. If true that it's shutting down, it'd be a shame. I still log on every year.
    Last edited by Lime; 2016-12-25 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Super tempted to grab the DA:I GOTY edition for $20
    Do it. That's a good deal.

Sister gave me £30 of steam wallet cards for Xmas so picked up Planet Coaster for £25 and the complete Spore package for £5. Had a quick play around with them and can see that they're both gonna eat up a large chunk of my free time for a good while.
    Also want to pick up Assetto Corsa while it's on sale but that depends on getting paid before the sale ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

Pc version is still up. Just PS2/360 version got shut down last year. Population is around 2k on the Asura server but you can get hirelings like Guild Wars 1 I think to help with harder content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broke down and bought The Division and picked it up off of GMG since it was a little cheaper between the VIP thing and the Winter Sale 10% off and I guess they are giving away free games with every purchase. I honestly expected it to be some random game I had never heard of but it was Spec Ops: The Line. Pretty great since I have yet to actually play it even though I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Deleted
    Not paid much attention to the steam votes thing, other than voting Terraria & Terraria, but this seems a bit dodgy.

Head over to http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards/ on Thursday the 29th of December, as you’ll have the opportunity to come show your support for ARK by voting for us! If ARK wins the award, we will ensure that our fluffy friend quickly makes its debut on the ARK in the next major version update!

Do devs/publishers get something for these votes? Other than more notice from others that haven't played that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Not paid much attention to the steam votes thing, other than voting Terraria & Terraria, but this seems a bit dodgy.

Head over to http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards/ on Thursday the 29th of December, as you’ll have the opportunity to come show your support for ARK by voting for us! If ARK wins the award, we will ensure that our fluffy friend quickly makes its debut on the ARK in the next major version update!

Do devs/publishers get something for these votes? Other than more notice from others that haven't played that is.
    I guess more people will buy the game that is cheaper?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a PS4, they have a ton of good deals going on in the PSN store. The sale has actually been going on for a while but this week is the best IMO if your looking to buy some of the newer AAA games.

I just got DOOM over at GMG for $17,not sure what the current Steam price is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Decided to pick up Subnautica for £7.49 and Ori and the Blind Forest for £7.49 too. Look pretty decent for what they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If you have a PS4, they have a ton of good deals going on in the PSN store. The sale has actually been going on for a while but this week is the best IMO if your looking to buy some of the newer AAA games.

I just got DOOM over at GMG for $17,not sure what the current Steam price is.
    It costs more on steam, even before GMG or other sites winter code discount.
    I bought from GMG too, good game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

Likely some front page promotion on Steam. Which makes this kinda shady for the developers to do. It reminds me a lot of the developers that promised free keys or stuff for greenlight votes/good reviews etc. and got slapped for it.

Then again, I can't say I'm terribly surprised the ARK devs are doing this. They still strike me as a pretty shady bunch.

So basically ARK devs are saying "vote for us or we won't add content"? Or am I misreading?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically ARK devs are saying "vote for us or we won't add content"? Or am I misreading?
    "Vote for us and we'll give you content faster."

Seems more like what it is, which is still shady as shit. I mean, I can't fault them as they're a business, but I'd hope that Valve would have been clear to all their developers that this kind of behavior isn't acceptable at all on their platform.

Damnit I wish Valve was remotely hands-on when it came to regulating Steam. I'm all for open platforms, but there has to be a guiding hand behind it.