Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Of course it's frustrating somewhat, but if that's the worst issue, and doesn't even effect gameplay, just a minor minor visual, then everything seems pretty fine and dandy to me.

And the awareness is if people keep hitting marking shot just cause it's glowing.
    Its 10x worse if you play with the Marked Shot legendary ring, because you're used to it still being lit up every once in a while because of ring procs letting you shoot another Marked Shot, so you get all excited about shooting free marked shots and then it trolls you because its actually just bugged. This happens most often on the slimes on Helya, and the explody mobs on Xavius. Basically if an add disappears from some other way other than actually dying while you have a mark on it, then it will bug out your shot until the timer would have fell off naturally.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Of course it's frustrating somewhat, but if that's the worst issue, and doesn't even effect gameplay, just a minor minor visual, then everything seems pretty fine and dandy to me.

And the awareness is if people keep hitting marking shot just cause it's glowing.
    Yeah I suppose there's probably a few people out there who would be smashing their keyboard crying when it doesn't go off haha.

And personally I don't mind the spec at the moment hey. It's reasonably fun I think but I've never not had fun on a hunter. Definitely prefer some of the other builds from previous expansions but it's not worth all the shit it's copping.

Just my opinion.

And as @Blada says, with the ring I could see it being quite annoying being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    Its 10x worse if you play with the Marked Shot legendary ring, because you're used to it still being lit up every once in a while because of ring procs letting you shoot another Marked Shot, so you get all excited about shooting free marked shots and then it trolls you because its actually just bugged. This happens most often on the slimes on Helya, and the explody mobs on Xavius. Basically if an add disappears from some other way other than actually dying while you have a mark on it, then it will bug out your shot until the timer would have fell off naturally.
    can confirm, have ring, and not having a good time, especially when playing with 300ms lol (the delay just makes it all that more clunky for me)

i've considered swapping out the ring on numerous occasions, it's just too damn frustrating
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    See, my current legendaries are the shadow hunter helmet and sephuz. So I'm finding it hard to have sympathy. All I really have is bitter bitter jealousy.

Especially considering the hunter I raid with has the boots and ring. And my mate who changed hunter a few weeks ago, got the ring in his first mythic.

That is a difficult shit legendary streak to beat. I mean the last one broke it quite a bit, but to get those first 4 in a row is like being the Chicago tour boat that had Dave Matthews band dump the sewage from its bus onto.

Eh....i hate my friend ...he got boots+belt as his 3\4 leg...and me ring+braces+pants....Mb if my 4 not gonna be boots.... it's time to recreate my hunter? xD
    smb calculated that to get 5,6,7,8 leg so freaking low %, that it's better to create new character -_-
    Last edited by Kashey; 2016-12-24 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmochump View Post
    "... since BM is looking good for Nighthold. "

I am scared that I'll end up having to reroll to another class for Nighhold if they chose BM to be the next "best" dps hunter spec
    Go on then, nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Go on then, nobody cares.
    He probably cares mate. And he probably values his opinion more than yours. What happened to you to make you such a sad cunt that you have to comment that sort of thing?

I've settled on getting MM to 54 then dump to BM. I don't have the heart to switch until AK 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthandir View Post
    Today I was doing Heroic EN as BM just chillin, did not update my loot spec, and was accidentally and painfully awarded Roar of the Seven Lions. My Legendary layout is as follows:

1. Pyrdaz
    2. Roots of Shaldrassil
    3. Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask
    4. Sephuz Secret
    5. Roar of the Seven Lions.

My character name is Gilthandir on Kel'Thuzad and I have decent parses in a semi-hard core guild. I have 41 in my MM weapon and 26 in my BM weapon. I am wondering if I should continue to level my MM weapon to 54, immediately dump everything into BM, or re roll altogether considering realistically it won't be until February + until I am awarded a 6th Legendary. Thoughts?
    Haven't got my 5th yet, but I have the exact first four.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkus View Post
    He probably cares mate. And he probably values his opinion more than yours. What happened to you to make you such a sad cunt that you have to comment that sort of thing?
    Nothing more annoying than "I quit" posts. If he wants to quit, just quit. No need to moan to us about it.

how do you accidentally get a legendary for wrong spec when you can set your loot specialization and just not touch it

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthandir View Post
    I've settled on getting MM to 54 then dump to BM. I don't have the heart to switch until AK 25.
    I am covering all bases by leveling both MM and BM artifact weapons to 35 by the time NH is released. Once we figure out the go to spec then I will focus on that one till 54.

Quote Originally Posted by cmlights View Post
    how do you accidentally get a legendary for wrong spec when you can set your loot specialization and just not touch it
    If you're trying to level both weapons then it makes sense to switch your loot spec when you log off each day because you'll get more relic WQs spawn for your main loot spec than for your off-spec (at least it sure seems that you do). Then if you forget to switch it back before you run a dungeon or open a cache you could end up with an off-spec legendary.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    No, Someone who works for blizzard as hunter designer should be shot in the head right now and exile from the company immediately without any forgiving or bullshit. Hunter rework is fucking awful now. Seriously, Fucking awful. Why the hell blizzard hired that fucking moron in first place? That person should be deleted from bloodline and never again.

Tone it down
    What a way to get a felony on your record.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    What a way to get a felony on your record.
    What a way to get fat behind monitor and eating all your greasy hot pockets and commented, "what a way to get a felony on your record." must take you a whole day to think of that? That's retarded dude..

I have Pyrdaz, Sephuz, Call of the Wild, and Qa'pla. I'm staying BM because I figure my odds at getting the new double charge of Dire Beast shoulders is better if I keep getting BM legendaries. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    That is a difficult shit legendary streak to beat. I mean the last one broke it quite a bit, but to get those first 4 in a row is like being the Chicago tour boat that had Dave Matthews band dump the sewage from its bus onto.
    Look at it from another angle: his shit legendaries are behind him. Now he can only get good legendaries without having to worry about the shit ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cmlights View Post
    Cause BM relics are different and MUCH MUCH more trait reliant then MM

yup, thats why i nvr change my loot spec. you never know about when a legendary may drop. blizzard needs to put loot spec for legendary and regular loot