Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Polling has shown canadians don't want them here. Work on fixing the first nations problem before importing more problems

look how well this has worked for germany and sweeden hahahahaha
    Exactly we have a first nations people problems and we have Canadian unemployment issues, not exactly the time to take on EVEN MORE PEOPLE with EVEN MORE PROBLEMS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Exactly we have a first nations people problems and we have Canadian unemployment issues, not exactly the time to take on EVEN MORE PEOPLE with EVEN MORE PROBLEMS.
    Sorry but that sounds very much like "Canada first". We're not letting that count for countries such as Germany. Who took in a lot more than some of the people here believe. The time when the numbers stopped coming out they had already crossed the 1.5-2 million treshold over a year ago.

I really think Canada needs to do more. Lightening the burden on countries such as Germany might be a good first step. Taking the sheer landmass of Canada into consideration they could help by taking a large part of the refugees in Europe as they can help develop unsettled land in Canada and bolster the Canadian economy. Many of them are sadly still unemployed in countries such as Germany as the market is oversaturated and their skills not in high demand and there aren't any large areas whom are completely undeveloped around. Resettling them to Canada seems like a good idea that could benefit everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    pls stop with the nationalist liberal shitposting Tennisace xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    300+ million?

Uh dude. The European settlers were basically responsible for stealing land from natives and horrific crimes.
    That would also include Canada fi you want to go that route. Which I always find funny cause +the mass majority of regions had many many different cultures die inside them.

Deleted

Why has this Tennisace poster personally sponsored zero refugees? What do they have against people with brown skin and different heritage?

I can't support blatant bigotry like this.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-27 at 06:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Why has this Tennisace poster personally sponsored zero refugees? What do they have against people with brown skin and different heritage?

I can't support blatant bigotry like this.
    he doesn't like mexicans either.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    he doesn't like mexicans either.
    Wow, that's pretty low. What a jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer to keep this thread about Canada's model which is being exported to the rest of the world. Would you like your country to also implement this model?
    No. I would like my country to refuse them all entry

Tennisace logic - seven countries = the entire world

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Haha. Clearly he hasn't quite gotten that grasp... You know, the one on reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Is this an actual quote of his? This is totally delusional.

Just thought I'd share this interesting tidbit regarding Australia and the rank hypocrisy of the Left with refugees coming to the country. Most of these hypocrite marched in the streets to get these refugees here, but they didn't think they would be living so close to themselves.

I'd post the link but the story is behind a local newspaper paywall.

During the past year, an incendiary debate has erupted in Victoria about “white flight” from disadvantaged public schools in Melbourne’s trendy inner north. Here, social housing towers built in the 1960s, home to a large population of mostly African refugees, loom sentinel-like over tastefully renovated Victorian terraces worth *between $1 million and $2m. Fitzroy and Carlton are renowned for their 19th-century architecture, cosmopolitan food cultures, alternative arts scene and ardent support for the Greens — the area’s federal MP is the Greens’ Adam Bandt. Two schools that feature prominently in the white-flight *debate were polling booths at the July election, and returned the *nation’s highest two-party-preferred vote for the minority party, which has pro-refugee and asylum-seeker policies. At Fitzroy Primary School, the Greens attracted 82.4 per cent of the two-party-preferred vote, while a short distance away at the whiter, more *advantaged North Fitzroy Primary School, the Greens won 81 per cent of the two party preferred vote.

The local council, City of Yarra, says the district has been a proud “Refugee Welcome Zone since 2002”. Yet in Fitzroy, Carlton and surrounding suburbs, progressive, middle-class families have been accused of shunning public schools with high refugee populations.

“They are fleeing!” African community leader and former refugee Abeselom Nega says of white, inner-city families who apparently are rejecting diverse schools. This year, in a Melbourne newspaper, Nega accused families who avoided inner-Melbourne schools with large African-*Australian student cohorts of *racism.

“The white parents don’t send their kids to these schools because all they see is black kids,” he claimed. Nega admits to Inquirer that this allegation is “a big call. But in the absence of proper explanations as to why this has taken place, it can only be explained in the way I have said it.” He chuck*les ruefully as he notes: “The irony is, in these places, the residents can be described as progressive; that is the contradiction.”

So... cheap / slave labour ?

Deleted
    Instead, the world could export it's refugees to Canada instead?

You guys got enough space and apparently you really like them. Everybody wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No. I would like my country to refuse them all entry
    +1 /10char

Canada takes in refugees in a new way that shows those coming to an Alien Nation how life is lived in Canada in a much more personal and unique way.

Americans accuse Canada of not taking in ENOUGH refugees as Germany, while at the same time bitching and complaining that Germany took in too many refugees.

And you wonder why people fucking hate your nation. You take inspirational quotes from men trying to achieve PEACE in this world, and shit on it. Fuck you. Fuck you straight to Tuesday in the ass.

I've said this over and over again, I am very close to wanting the government of Canada to close its boarders to the US until it has its shit sorted out. Right now you have guns, criminals, religious jihadists and extremist nationalistic thinkers trying to get into our country, which is seemingly the last SANE western nation in the world right now.

You know it would fuck over trade greatly. I wouldn't have access to a lot of modern pleasures and media from America... but you know what. I would sacrifice my petty amusements if it means preventing fucking crazy Americans from getting into our country.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2016-12-27 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Canada takes in refugees in a new way that shows those coming to an Alien Nation how life is lived in Canada in a much more personal and unique way.

Americans accuse Canada of not taking in ENOUGH refugees as Germany, while at the same time bitching and complaining that Germany took in too many refugees.

And you wonder why people fucking hate your nation. You take inspirational quotes from men trying to achieve PEACE in this world, and shit on it. Fuck you. Fuck you straight to Tuesday in the ass.

I've said this over and over again, I am very close to wanting the government of Canada to close its boarders to the US until it has its shit sorted out. Right now you have guns, criminals, religious jihadists and extremist nationalistic thinkers trying to get into our country, which is seemingly the last SANE western nation in the world right now.

You know it would fuck over trade greatly. I wouldn't have access to a lot of modern pleasures and media from America... but you know what. I would sacrifice my petty amusements if it means preventing fucking crazy Americans from getting into our country.
    I never stated u should take in refugees. I'm laughing at the fact how dumb we are for taking them in.

"Right now you have guns, criminals, religious jihadists and extremist nationalistic thinkers trying to get into our country"
    +1 for both countries

If people want to pay for refugees out of their own personal pocket and leave me out of it, I don't see any problem with it, that is of course unless you start offering government benefits and services like public education, in which case its not out of their own pocket (unless they pay for that too)

Of course, they should themselves face criminal charges for anything those refugees do illegally while in the country.

Deleted
    Nice lie there. Really dishonest. But hey continue being a dishonest individual. I'm sure you'll get far in life by spreading hate.
    So how many refuge did Canada take? You must know the number if you complain about former number was wrong. Please distinguish between a person who gain refugee status and a immigrant.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-12-27 at 10:10 AM.