Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Havoc 41, almost 42. Vengeance 35. 880 ilvl. Over 2800 WQs completed, 4 legendaries, clearing HC raids to experience the content since I PvP mainly, clearing weekly M+12 sometimes even higher. 41.5d /played on max level, no other toon over level 100 and I still love it like the first day Legion got released! I have no idea what the hell are you guys talking about! When I've done all of the above I can always join random BGs or some Arenas and sometimes I simply play with WeakAuras I made and snipe AH. Absolutely love Legion!

ya, anyone with half a brain has noticed the immense grind in this xpack that makes any other grind in any xpack look like fucking childs play.

blizz isnt going to listen, they do whatever they want. they cater to them first. theyve said they build the game around them, not the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    ya, anyone with half a brain has noticed the immense grind in this xpack that makes any other grind in any xpack look like fucking childs play.

blizz isnt going to listen, they do whatever they want. they cater to them first. theyve said they build the game around them, not the customers.
    I disagree. Nothing has come close to the Pandaria starting grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The grind in WoD was nothing compared to this.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate the damn emissary quests and that 835 ilvl item I keep vendoring. Always the same useless junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

You don't understand... if you are a part of a top guild the rules are that you gotta get 54 traits before NH release, some dont like it, some like it.

Myself is a semi outsider in my guild, wich means im basicly pugging 85 % of my dungeons, while some just have boosts grp and go fast ez runes.. so either i have to quit the game, or put down 100+ hours of pointless ap farming with pugs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyteriz View Post
    You don't understand... if you are a part of a top guild the rules are that you gotta get 54 traits before NH release, some dont like it, some like it.

Myself is a semi outsider in my guild, wich means im basicly pugging 85 % of my dungeons, while some just have boosts grp and go fast ez runes.. so either i have to quit the game, or put down 100+ hours of pointless ap farming with pugs
    That's a selfmade problem, though, not a general AP problem.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    That's a selfmade problem, though, not a general AP problem.
    Remove artifacts from the game - problem disappears. So it's not self made.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Remove items from the game. Many more problems disappear. That doesn't make it a solution, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove items from the game. Many more problems disappear. That doesn't make it a solution, though.
    I didn't say it's a solution. I just demonstrated that it's not a self made problem.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I didn't say it's a solution. I just demonstrated that it's not a self made problem.
    But it is. It's not a problem to everyone. It's a problem to those who make it a problem, therefore it's self made.

It's self made, because people take it upon themselves to grind past the point of enjoyment.
    Just because a system doesn't limit the amount you can play doesn't mean that it's the fault of the system. You remind me of human bender.

Lacking self control is a purely self made issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is. It's not a problem to everyone. It's a problem to those who make it a problem, therefore it's self made.
    Of course it's not a problem to everyone. I don't see how that makes it a self-made problem. You have serious logic issues.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    It's self made, because people take it upon themselves to grind past the point of enjoyment.
    Just because a system doesn't limit the amount you can play doesn't mean that it's the fault of the system. You remind me of human bender.

Lacking self control is a purely self made issue.
    perfect example and great response tbh i lold

world first raiders need to take a chill pill brooos

Deleted
    You need to grind AP if you want to reach 54lvl (which is +15% damage output, something really significant), it will make a huge difference if your dps have 54lvl artifact instead of just 35 or so.

Of course you could argue that you don't need to have all the traits of your artifact but for me and most of the people that raid is just wrong to go raiding without your char maximized and optimized (that means flask, pots, runes and artifact@54). I am farming these days nonstop m+ and I hate it but I cannot stop doing it (if I stop doing it, it would be to quit wow, not on that spot yet)

Honestly this expansion is great but legendaries and farming ap are the worst features of the expansion by far. Imho there should be a hard cap of ap (weekly? monthly? something similar to valor points cap) and legendaries... well that's an ugly topic
    Last edited by mmocd2a2ae8157; 2016-12-28 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Who else is it a problem for other than people who make it a problem?
    No one makes it a problem. It's just a problem for some people. This problem exists in the game. Blizzard made it.
    It's a problem for competitive raiders.
    It's a problem for competitive pvpers.
    It's a problem to people who play hybrid classes and who play more than 1 spec equally at the same time.
    It's a problem for people who switch mains.
    It's a problem for people who play alts.
    It's a problem for people who take a break.
    It's a problem for people who join late.
    What is the problem with artifacts anyway? Grinding AP? Why do you need to grind it? Just earn AP while you do other things you enjoy in the game.
    The problem with artifacts is endless AP grind. It should've been capped at level 15 in 7.0 and with 7.1. the cap should've been raised to 25 and with 7.2 it should've been 35, and so on. So there would be a FINISH line each time.

And then there's AK which should've been account-wide from the get go.

Who else is it a problem for other than people who make it a problem? What is the problem with artifacts anyway? Grinding AP? Why do you need to grind it? Just earn AP while you do other things you enjoy in the game.
    What is the problem with classes anyway? why can't everyone just play a warrior? It is just a self-made problem if you don't want to play a warrior.
    See how that sounds? Just because something isn't a problem for YOU, that doesn't mean there is no problem to acknowledge. And there are some serious problems with Legion for a lot of people.

Relentless farming above AK curve is a player made problem. Afaik NH won't be tuned around having 54 traits, so there won't be any absolute need to have them at NH release. Now ofc top guilds want the biggest edge they can have. So top guild leadership can and probably will demand 54 traits from their members just to get that edge just like they demand that players have the best gear possible, all in depth knowledge about the class they play, come to PTR to test tactics e.t.c.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of guilds that raid at a good level and don't require you to get past 35 traits.
    Not competitive then.
    which is insanely easy at this point even if someone were to start the game today, you can get 35 traits within a week or two just playing a few hours a day.
    So you don't know what you are talking about. How surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Relentless farming above AK curve is a player made problem.
    No it's a blizzard made problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is making you be in a guild that requires that.
    No one is making you playing the game, so any and every problem in the game is self made.

It's not the repetitive grind it's the amount of it.
    Let's say you do one 20 minute dungeon every day for a year, that's gonna start to gnaw on you after a while, like carrying home a bag of groceries from the store, at first it's fine but towards the end it's unbearable.
    Now let's say you do one larger 140 minute dungeon once a week. Same amount of time spent but it takes a lot longer for this activity to wear you down.

When you're doing short repetitive tasks often it starts to take it's toll on you. World Quests and M+ dungeons are a good example of such activities. Karazhan on the other hand is an example of a good activity, but the rewards isn't there in the same way as with M+ and World Quests so you feel forced to prioritize those.