Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    My favourite part of Highmountain is that cliff. You know, the one you stand on top with your spec without slow fall, quickly calculate whether getting down there is worth it, and then jump to your death, since it's way faster than going around. While falling, you feel like the game could really use some flying.

That cliff is the whole Highmountain.

Deleted
    Ironically, the only thing I really love about Highmountain is leaving it with a glider.

Maybe it is if you are autistic

Nah, highmountain is the worst zone in legion and this is coming from a demon hunter with built in glide and double jump. Everytime im there I wish i had flying, and i had never had an issue with no flying till a zone like that. That rivermane leader has the single most annoying voice in the game, and the only interesting characters in the story were dargrul and ebonhorn and they became a non-issue pretty quick.

I'm biased, tauren are my favorite race. I think many players overlook some of the small cultural details in Highmountain or simply do not care for them. It's a shame, because the tauren people have not really had this much exposure since Classic (Wrath w/ the taunka is a minor point). And the Ebonhorn bit was awesome.

Anyone having issues with the elevation, I get that. I personally haven't had a problem.

Highmountain as an environment reminded me of Grizzly Hills, and that is never a bad thing.

Dread wastes was my favorite zone and still is

10+ Year Old Account
    It is probably number 2 for me. I liked Ashara.

The only thing I did not like about high mountain is finding those last couple flight points. Go through a long cave then over these long bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    -for being bored in. The least interesting zone in the Broken Isles, sez I. Dull story and pretty run of the mill scenery.
    Highmountain made me cry, too big, too boring, filled with extremely dull plot.