Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    2016 just keeps getting worser and worser.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ok, dont snip at eachother, and because this is an RIP thread, dont be contrarian just to be contrarian either.
    Not sure if this is directed at me, but I'm not being contrarian. The world is depressing enough without people rabidly clicking the refresh button on their favorite news site or facebook, waiting for someone else to pass away so they can continue shouting how horrible 2016 is.

For the third time, her death is sad. That's not the debate, but she also hasn't been relevant for an incredibly long time and this sudden resurgence of interest is nothing more than people feeding into this weird 2016 death fetish.

It's insulting to the memories of those who have died to pretend they were important to us beyond their time in the limelight, it's disingenuous and degrading to put someone's corpse on a pedestal when you haven't bothered to think on their name for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    It's not trolling. I feel exactly the same as him. There's so many people saying they are sad about 'everyone' dying. It annoys me, I honestly don't care about 99% of the people that died this year. The only reason why I feel sad in this case is because of what their family must be going through, at this time of year. It's cruel.

The past 15 years I've only felt sad about 2 or 3 people dying. And even then, I am not acting as if the world is about to end, or jumping on the 'WORST YEAR EVER' bandwagon.
    Excellently put, her family must be horrified. That's the real tragedy here. The only person who I have cried about or made a fuss about was Robin Williams. He, to many people across generations was the embodiment of happiness.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

What would be the odds. Incredible coincidence.

Well she was 84 the strain from losing her daughter was just too much. After all stress can cause things like heart attacks and strokes.

Someone check on Tim Currey

I am at a loss for words.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Someone check on Tim Currey
    THAT is someone who would screw with me on a personal level. I played Brad in Rocky Horror in college, I watched so much of that man.. starting in my childhood watching home alone 2. I had no idea who he was until I was much older though.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    This one broke my heart. I can't imagine the grief of a parent losing their child. At least she won't have to suffer, though, their poor family and loved ones. I didn't know her earlier work but I loved Debbie Reynolds on Will & Grace. She was a gem.

The top post on reddit right now is golden

Carry Fisher always jokingly Complained that her mother always tried to steal the spotlight from her.

If there is a heaven Carry Fisher is Standing at the Pearly gates going Jesus Christ Mother Really????????

and the funny part is The way both of them acted throughout the years they would be laughing their ass off at that comment.... RIP to 2 amazing ladies.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-12-29 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    The top post on reddit right now is golden

Carry Fisher always jokingly Complained about that her mother always tried to steal the spotlight from her.

If there is a heaven Carry Fisher is Standing at the Pearly gates going Jesus Christ Mother Really????????
    This made me crack a smile. This is how people should be remembered, with laughter... not as part of a demonic shadowy mosaic of death.
    -Darsithis

Wow, 2016 is a year that just won't quit, huh. RIP
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ok, dont snip at eachother, and because this is an RIP thread, dont be contrarian just to be contrarian either.
    Can I mention that the only person that died on my deadpool this year was Nancy Reagan?

I remember someone making a post here in November asking what would still have to happen to make 2016 worse than it already was at the time. Never do that again. Ever. How pissed off can a year be to be this spiteful. And we still have 2 fucked up days left in this shit excuse of a year.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heartbreaking, RIP. The poor brother lost his sister and mom within a day..

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Expected it to happen, having to deal with the funeral of your child at that age is painful enough to provoke a stroke from the stress alone. At least they are together now, sad for her daughter whom lost two important people in her life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Heartbreaking, RIP. The poor brother lost his sister and mom within a day..
    Why is every other guy concerned with the brother?
    Why not with the daughter that lost mother and grandmother within a day?

/confused
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

...dayum, this is one hell of a year for celeb deaths...

I mean sure, celebs die, but these aren't small names we're talking about... Poor woman though, and their remaining family...just...fuck '16...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why is every other guy concerned with the brother?
    Why not with the daughter that lost mother and grandmother within a day?

/confused
    I mean its same difference he lost his mom and his sibling...... He now has his whole family gone (his dad died 6 years ago) and is "the next in line" himself . At least the grand daughter Billie still has youth and her father Bryan Lourd is still alive.

Sad for everyone involved but not really something to downplay his grief... i'd much rather lose a grandmother than a sister any day. And ive lost both my grandmothers and a Sister in my life There is something about losing a sibling that its like a piece of you dying. takes a long time to get over.....
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-12-29 at 03:11 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Some people don't understand the difference between comedy from shock value and just being an asshole. You found one of them.

This is sad. If her daughter wasn't famous, not a single non-family member would know who she was, but that doesn't make it less sad.
    Lolwut, Debbie Reynolds is a Celebrity herself, even if Carrie had never gotten famous Debbie still was.

RIP Debbie.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    hilarious !!!!!!

infracted - trolling

So saying i find something funny is trolling?
    Yeah man. MMO-C is a joke and so are their moderators. Best to get a VPN create multiple accounts and fuck them to be honest because this is essentially run like a nazi camp. Also, this is funny. Fuck you.