Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    filthy dumb pony scum go fucking off yourself

If you re talking about nixx. That is Starfire. Nothing to do with ponies.

he can want her to, but men have no rights when it comes to this shit.

The culture of death on these forums is just disgusting.

The only question is, and will always remain, "What is it?" If it's a human life, then of course it's murderous and wretched to wish death upon it.

...oh, sorry. You all carry on inventing morality ad hoc and then masturbating over your supposed superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    he can want her to, but men have no rights when it comes to this shit.
    Oh, but they do, just that said rights are not equivalent to what women have.

Pretty certain he doesn't have to pay for the child after divorce, for one.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's OK for her husband to ask and want her to abort the child. Any sane woman would abort the child as well or at the very least wouldn't actually expect the husband to stay and raise a child not his own and conceived by a rapist.

Personally the consideration alone of NOT aborting the child would be a red enough flag for me to divorce her immediately. She's essentially taking the side of the fetus of a rapist above her husband.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2016-12-30 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh, but they do, just that said rights are not equivalent to what women have.

Pretty certain he doesn't have to pay for the child after divorce, for one.
    the kid being his or not has little relevancy to whether or not he will have to pay for it if he sticks around. just google "man pays for kid that isnt his" for hundreds of cases. some where the man isnt the dad, never took part in the kids life, and STILL had to pay.

when it comes to pregnancy, children, custody, alimony, child support, and family courts, the system is very sexist and bias in the favor of women.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2016-12-30 at 02:43 AM.

I would fuckin leave in a hearbeat. Like honestly there is nothing worse than being a cuck and raising not your own child. If she doesn't wanna have abortion then dude should get the fuck outta that if he has some sanity left in him.

Can't force her, his option is to divorce her.
    That said, he'd probably be forced to pay child support if he did with how biased it is towards men.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    I would fuckin leave in a hearbeat. Like honestly there is nothing worse than being a cuck and raising not your own child. If she doesn't wanna have abortion then dude should get the fuck outta that if he has some sanity left in him.
    i agree with you, its too bad she got pregnant while married so if she doesnt work, strong chances he is on the hook for alimony and child support. lucky him. such rights. much fair.

A real man or husband would care for HIS wife no matter the circumstances. It's no fault of the child or the wife's. Real men do what needs to be done to care for their loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Can't force her, his option is to divorce her.
    That said, he'd probably be forced to pay child support if he did with how biased it is towards men.
    what a world we live in. LOL poor guy is fucked no matter what. unless he wants the bastard rape baby

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    A real man or husband would care for HIS wife no matter the circumstances. It's no fault of the child or the wife's. Real men do what needs to be done to care for their loved ones.
    Real men care for real women. She is not a real woman because she doesn't give a fuck about her husband's feelings.

Could always kill the wife. Takes care of the rapists fetus....

I wouldn't stick around if I was in that situation.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

what a world we live in. LOL poor guy is fucked no matter what. unless he wants the bastard rape baby
    It is sad but I bet it is still true.

the kid being his or not has little relevancy to whether or not he will have to pay for it if he sticks around. just google "man pays for kid that isnt his" for hundreds of cases. some where the man isnt the dad, never took part in the kids life, and STILL had to pay.

when it comes to pregnancy, children, custody, alimony, child support, and family courts, the system is very sexist and bias in the favor of women.
    In those cases, it's because the husband is listed as the father under the birth certificate, i.e. they found out too late.

Yes, laws involving children are biased towards children, who knew?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    i've heard stories of dudes in similar situations injecting the womans food with small amounts of poison to try to secretly miscariage. it is horrible.

A real man would deal with the situation and support his wife through the troubling time. counselling could also help too, but it is her body and he should respect that.
    Hi

Deleted
    i agree with you, its too bad she got pregnant while married so if she doesnt work, strong chances he is on the hook for alimony and child support. lucky him. such rights. much fair.
    alimony is fair, thats just the terms and conditions of marriage.
    child support can get messy though, ideally it should be on the state/rapist in this case, but often times that means the child is worse off.

Would a rape joke be too forced here?

Would he have to pay child support if he divorced?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Real men care for real women. She is not a real woman because she doesn't give a fuck about her husband's feelings.
    If they sit down and talk about the situation and she makes the choice to keep the child then he must respect that if he loves her. She listened to his feelings/thoughts & made a choice. Being married means being there through thick and thin for your partner.