Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    He wouldn't have a say even if it was his child.
    While i agree with this , he shouldn't have to pay for alimony either if he didn't want the child.

Her body her choices, her choices her responsibilities if she goes through the whole 9 months when the father didn't want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't stick around. Not my child not my problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

A real man would deal with the situation and support his wife through the troubling time. counselling could also help too, but it is her body and he should respect that.
    who should get counseling and for what purpose?

the man to accept the situation?
    the woman to deal with the rape?
    the woman to accept a abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    I would fuckin leave in a hearbeat. Like honestly there is nothing worse than being a cuck and raising not your own child. If she doesn't wanna have abortion then dude should get the fuck outta that if he has some sanity left in him.
    Are you married? This is a horrible situation for the guy to be in. When you find someone and marry them with the intention of staying with them for life, someone whom you love, you wouldn't just "leave in a heartbeat" because she was raped. It's way more complicated than that.

So what if it's not your kid biologically? If it's hers, and they raise it together, husband and wife, how is it any different, really? People adopt all the time and have as strong - if not stronger bond - than with biological children. Same with step-parents who meet their partners later in life who already have kids.

In the end, he may decide he can't deal with it, and needs to leave his pregnant, recently-violated wife on her own to raise a child. That would be his choice. But I find it hard to believe anyone would just immediately 'leave in a heartbeat' with no second thoughts, out of fear of being a "cuck". (Whatever the fuck that is, really.)
    Last edited by Swizzington; 2016-12-30 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i've heard stories of dudes in similar situations injecting the womans food with small amounts of poison to try to secretly miscariage. it is horrible.

A real man would deal with the situation and support his wife through the troubling time. counselling could also help too, but it is her body and he should respect that.
    Shame there is no such thing like a real woman. If she was a proper partner she would get the abortion and get a proper child with her husband. But it doesn't matter does it, man gotta raise the kid even if it's not his. See face of the rapist in the face of the kid everyday. What a great life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    If they sit down and talk about the situation and she makes the choice to keep the child then he must respect that if he loves her. She listened to his feelings/thoughts & made a choice. Being married means being there through thick and thin for your partner.
    Sit down and talk meaning "Hey I am a woman so my word is final". Fuck that, zero equality as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Would he have to pay child support if he divorced?
    there is a very real chance, yes he would.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The rapist should be forced to raise the brat w/o child support. Under 18 years+ house arrest. If he got away, put the kid up for adoption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    So what if it's not your kid biologically? If it's hers, and they raise it together, husband and wife, how is it any different, really? People adopt all the time and have as strong, if not stronger bond than biological children. Same with step-parents who meet their partners later in life who already have kids.

Bbbbb-but what will my 4chan anon bros think of me for being an honorable man and taking care of my pregnant wife?

The man should support his pregnant wife, but he should reassure and convince her that she has no moral obligation to carry nor raise the baby.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-12-30 at 02:57 AM.

Deleted
    Are you married? This is a horrible situation for the guy to be in. When you find someone and marry them with the intention of staying with them for life, someone whom you love, you wouldn't just "leave in a heartbeat" because she was raped. It's way more complicated than that.

So what if it's not your kid biologically? If it's hers, and they raise it together, husband and wife, how is it any different, really? People adopt all the time and have as strong, if not stronger bond than biological children. Same with step-parents who meet their partners later in life who already have kids.

In the end, he may decide he can't deal with it, and needs to leave his pregnant, recently-violated wife on her own to raise a child. That would be his choice. But I find it hard to believe anyone would just immediately 'leave in a heartbeat' with no second thoughts, out of fear of being a "cuck". (Whatever the fuck that is, really.)
    you can't really use "you can't imagine this situation if you haven't been in it" as a argument and then describe a situation you yourself haven't been in as the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Sit down and talk meaning "Hey I am a woman so my word is final". Fuck that, zero equality as always.
    No, by sit down and talk meaning talk everything through, such as finances, how the other feels, options, etc BUT respect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    In those cases, it's because the husband is listed as the father under the birth certificate, i.e. they found out too late.

Yes, laws involving children are biased towards children, who knew?
    one of the first cases on google, is a man, who is not the father, never saw the kid, never knew it existed, until the mother listed him as the dad for welfare. he didnt sign anything. acknowledge anything. yet, he was still found be the courts to be liable as the dad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    one of the first cases on google, is a man, who is not the father, never saw the kid, never knew it existed, until the mother listed him as the dad for welfare. he didnt sign anything. acknowledge anything. yet, he was still found be the courts to be liable as the dad.
    So it's a wholly different situation from the one outlined in this thread.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    how can a wife be raped?

why did she marry the man if she doesnt want sex?

this sjw/pc crap is literally getting ridicolous
    you can't be serious? I hope this is simply sewer level trolling attempt by you.

I assume you are not a guy. A child for man is his mark in history. His legacy, his everything. Raising not your own child is like giving some random dude a free ride, while you are left with no genetical legacy. Other thing being the fact that everytime you would look at your kid you would see the face of the rapist, how is a man supose to live with that? Suck it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    alimony is fair, thats just the terms and conditions of marriage.
    child support can get messy though, ideally it should be on the state/rapist in this case, but often times that means the child is worse off.
    yet the rate alimony is awarded to women vs men is insanely skewed.

similar results when you look at who gets primary custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    how can a wife be raped?

why did she marry the man if she doesnt want sex?

this sjw/pc crap is literally getting ridicolous
    Not only did you not read.. you are disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So it's a wholly different situation from the one outlined in this thread.
    if it can happen to a guy who had no ties, no relationship, no knowledge of the child, then its pretty clear it could happen to this poor sap who is married to mother, and still married to her while pregnant.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He's free to divorce her, but he doesn't get a say in what she does with her body.
    Her body? Pretty sure he doesn't care about her body. More about his own shit. Is she still entitled to 50% of his shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Well, the child isn't his so he has no say in this. Either way he's fucked, be a cuck or leave and be happy.
    I think you 2016 fags need to look up what a cuck is

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-30 at 03:10 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    if it can happen to a guy who had no ties, no relationship, no knowledge of the child, then its pretty clear it could happen to this poor sap who is married to mother, and still married to her while pregnant.
    Possibly, but unlikely as long as he does it right and refuse in any shape or form to acknowledge he's the father of the child.

As long as he gets an attorney as early as possible and exercise his legal rights(namely, Disestablishment of Paternity rights), he should be able to get away from all of this.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

That's pretty fucked up if you to want to leave your wife after something as tragic as rape. You promised that woman that you'd love her through the best and worst of times. And I don't think it can get much worse. If anything that makes you a shitty spouse. Then you want to compel her to go through another tragedy. I can understand you don't want to raise a child that isn't yours, but damn that's your wife ffs.