Deleted

Returning Rogue!

Hi fellow Rogues

Just a quick few questions;

I want to know what spec I should focus legendaries and AP into? I was going with Outlaw and am at 857 ilvl.

Also - anyone got a list of addons/weakauras for each spec?

Much appreciated friends

I would recommend Assassin. Overall its been an incredible spec regardless of the changes in patches, and even tho we are getting nerfed in 7.1.5 we are also gaining 5% agi. Which will help. Combat is good as well but alittle more complex and imo less effective on some single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndain View Post
    I would recommend Assassin. Overall its been an incredible spec regardless of the changes in patches, and even tho we are getting nerfed in 7.1.5 we are also gaining 5% agi. Which will help. Combat is good as well but alittle more complex and imo less effective on some single target fights.
    Noone advises on going sub?
    is it not fun or effective?

Deleted
    Is there an updated BiS list for raids and legendarelies per spec?

outlaw is good dung but assnation is the best specc and sub got a good single target dmg

for legandry for sub u need boots and maybe wrist for 7.1.5 for assnation u need zoldyck family and feet

Assassination is the best overall but Outlaw is pretty solid for any sort of AoE situation.. To be honest I prefer Outlaw in general anyway... but Assassination with Leeching Poison is quite comfortable for anything outside of Raid/Mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Is there an updated BiS list for raids and legendarelies per spec?
    BiS doesn't exist because Titanforge is a thing.

A lot of BiS legendaries are getting nerfed in 7.1.5 so this is subject to change.

For Outlaw, BiS is Wrist/Insignia of Ravenholdt
    For Assassination, its Boots/?
    For Sub its the one that gives you energy when you shadowstrike/?

Honestly right now, you can't go wrong with any of the specs. All three perform solidly and will get you a raid spot if played correctly, if that's what you intend to do. Outlaw shines in M+ dungeons because of the AoE it can pull off, although Sin does well in 10 or higher M+. Sub is scaling well as per usual and will be a good spec as well come NH. Any way you go you will be solid, although Sin is usually the preferred choice atm. I'd suggest at least getting two of the weapons up to max traits if possible and go from there.

Not really any BiS anymore because of titanforging, but I believe Sephiroso above me had a pretty good outline.