Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Got mine 4 days or so ago in Nightfallen Emmisary chest.

Never done withered training as I could never manage to get any chests out of it.
    You can enter and end it and u always get a chest even if u dont kill anything

Pretty sure the game is mocking me now. It took me since release to get the invitation to finally drop on a toon last week, two days before Christmas Eve. Got my fox mount on Christmas Eve. Nightfallen cache up today and my Rogue looted another one. Two in the space of a week...? Someone at Blizz headquarters is laughing as he imagines me scowling at my screen xD
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    OP here. Still doing scenario every pop and Emissary every pop. No quest item yet.

I'll still be doing this halfway through the next xpac. It's already sucked whatever joy I'll ever have from the mount - every time I use it I'll be reminded if this grind. I'm the same way about the white bear from WotLK. It took me 2 years to get a mount that is supposed to be 1%, but took me over 500 tries.

I don't even know what percent chance this is, but given I only get 2-3 tries per week, it's sucking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    OP here. Still doing scenario every pop and Emissary every pop. No quest item yet.

I'll still be doing this halfway through the next xpac. It's already sucked whatever joy I'll ever have from the mount - every time I use it I'll be reminded if this grind. I'm the same way about the white bear from WotLK. It took me 2 years to get a mount that is supposed to be 1%, but took me over 500 tries.

I don't even know what percent chance this is, but given I only get 2-3 tries per week, it's sucking.
    Same boat but now repeating on my paladin alt too now, which is really disheartening as its the only mount (save for those sweet monk and pally class mounts) I care about this expansion.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

2 chars doing the suramar scenario and emmisary everyday , one started farming 5 days after legion was released 2nd char started farming 2 weeks after legion release , 0 invitations . The last 3 days i stopped opening emmisary caches and i hoard them to do a massive opening the day the new patch will release. So i hope 2 chars (or 3 we will see) + massive opening = invitation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    You can enter and end it and u always get a chest even if u dont kill anything
    you sure with that method you can get invitation with same low chance ofc, if lets say you finish training with score around 600...

Meh... all these weeks of doing the gollum training every.single.time it has appeared with 2k mana, and nothing. Nothing from emissary chests either.
    About to start doing them on my Paladin as well for the hidden artifact appearance, but bet I won't get it then either. My luck concerning gear procs, legendaries and all the rest is just miserable this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    you sure with that method you can get invitation with same low chance ofc, if lets say you finish training with score around 600...
    Score means diddly squat. My BFs Dad got his Invitation on a new toon with a score of 50-100. Thats whats dumb about the Withered Army shit. After you get all the chests and get all the toys and stuff, the score doesn't mean anything unless you want higher AP.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Score means diddly squat. My BFs Dad got his Invitation on a new toon with a score of 50-100. Thats whats dumb about the Withered Army shit. After you get all the chests and get all the toys and stuff, the score doesn't mean anything unless you want higher AP.
    ohhh nice...since I got all toys and chests and only need invitation this is good news to not wasting 25min to score around 600 and got nothing. Now at least I will be done with that shit in 2 min score around 100 and leave...I really can not more stand that training...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine last week from the emissary cache on my least played alt. I didn't even know it could drop from the cache, I thought it only came from the scenario.

Deleted
    never , just like my non existent legendary

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not yet......

Emissary cache both times I got it. Though friends have also gotten it from withered training.

Emissary cache, recently (like Jan 1 or Jan 2). Was on an alt, and quite a surprise.

until now I thought this was some 100% drop that you get for simply completing the scenario once oO
    Got it on my first scenario, GF and two guildies (we are only 5 active people in our guild) also got theirs on the first try.
    Keep it up OP, you are having very bad luck but it will drop!

I got it after the first withered training scenario. Didn't even know what it was until i saw the fox as a reward.

Had second invitation on another character.
    Long after I completed the first.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

You not receiving a 1% mount within 100 tries does not disprove it being 1%.
    That is just an average, where some will get it much sooner if not their first try.
    Percentage odds do not work to guarantee a result after a given number.
    If lacking some sort of bad luck protection, you have an equal chance every time.

As frustrating as it is to be on the wrong end of that, as I have been many times and still am in some cases.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-01-07 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Got mine as soon as I dinged 110 I didnt even know it was that rare

10+ Year Old Account
    I had that quest item in my bags for several weeks before I bothered looking up what it was. Fun times.
    Hi

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have 3 characters that do it every time emissary is up, as well as withered training every time it is up on my paladin.

I still don't have the invitation, nor the prot pally hidden skin.