Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    That is for Nighthold to open. They also said that perhaps they didn't want it to open together with 7.1.5.
    They have also said that Nighthold isn't tied to the patch.
    Over a week ago the background downloader had a part of 7.1.5 ... Would be surprised if we had to wait much longer than for the next server restart
    I agree that doing the two together isn't a good idea, given how there are almost certainly going to be post-patch issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It's coming out January 19th, I thought they annouced that already since Nighthold is coming out Jan 19th & they said they don't want to release the patch during progression.

You mean 19th, 17th is Saturday.

1 - No, the 17th is a Tuesday. They announced its coming out on the 17th, not the 19th. (you are looking at December 17th, which is indeed a Saturday, but I'm 99% sure they don't have a time machine, so they aren't going to release it on 17th or the 19th of December).

2 - You're right, they said they dont want Nighthold to be screwed by balancing, which is why most people assume it will be BEFORE Nighthold launches (ie the 10th) rather than at the same time (though because mythic, the point where balance matters, isn't until the 24th, I guess it could technically be the 17th). There is no way it will be after Nighthold, because of the holiday events starting on the 23rd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    It's not releasing before Nighthold, and as I remember Nighthold Is 17th Jan, so It's after that timetime.
    As been said before 7.1.5 = micro holidays which start at 21th of January (AQ Day)
    with that in mind every silly should see that 7.1.5 is released BEFORE the opening of NE so as 3rd is way to early it only leaves the 10th

- - - Updated - - -

in what timezone do you live where the 17. January 2017 is not a Tuesday like for the rest of us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    As been said before 7.1.5 = micro holidays which start at 21th of January (AQ Day)
    with that in mind every silly should see that 7.1.5 is released BEFORE the opening of NE so as 3rd is way to early it only leaves the 10th

- - - Updated - - -

in what timezone do you live where the 17. January 2017 is not a Tuesday like for the rest of us?
    He still lives on 2015 waiting for 2016 to happen. Oh my, he is going to have such a fun year.

Deleted
    Can't they just release the AK catch ups now.. why make us wait any longer

It's coming out January 19th, I thought they annouced that already since Nighthold is coming out Jan 19th & they said they don't want to release the patch during progression.

- - - Updated - - -

?????????????

Check ur calendar m8

17th is a tuesday, and is confirmed to be the day nighthold is released, not sure where you pulled the 19th from. In your fantasy land if the 17th is saturday, the 19th is monday. And nothing wow related gets released on mondays.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

My quess is that they are going to use live as a PTR and apply more hotfixes soon after.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    ?????????????

Check ur calendar m8

17th is a tuesday, and is confirmed to be the day nighthold is released, not sure where you pulled the 19th from. In your fantasy land if the 17th is saturday, the 19th is monday. And nothing wow related gets released on mondays.
    They were accidentally looking at the December calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanies View Post
    Actually yes, it matters for me personally. Im kinda frustrated for i need a lot of time to master absolutely new rotation, to maintain absolutely new stats balance for my spec. MM hunter is changing its gameplay. In the middle of addon, yeah. And to perform good in NH i need to spare some days to adjust to a fully new and unknown class. Would be great if Azartarian makes his guide to help the hunter comunity. But anyway the more time between 7.1.5 and 17th January the more chances i have to raid further.
    If you're going to lose your raid spot because of a patch then thats a you problem not a game problem, I'm tired of hearing about how things are going to be "unplayable" after the patch. We raid with an elemental shaman who, despite the class being terrible numbers wise, still manages to stay alive and do his job. 10/10M.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Uh yes, to answer your question, it very much matters with the upcoming raid being released
    The raid won't be open day 1, don't fret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    mabye u should stop carrying only 1 dungeon then? there's only so many mos keys that can be had a week, i certainly wouldn't give my mos keys to a boost grp
    Actually doing MoS, DHT, and CoS. Nice chat though friend, you know me so well.

Purely for selfish reasons, I hope it's Jan 03 because that's just about exactly when I'll finally hit AK25, so I'll be able to buy my alts AK20 right off the bat, and I'd like that as soon as possible.

Practically, I don't really care if it's a week or two later.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    If you're going to lose your raid spot because of a patch then thats a you problem not a game problem, I'm tired of hearing about how things are going to be "unplayable" after the patch. We raid with an elemental shaman who, despite the class being terrible numbers wise, still manages to stay alive and do his job. 10/10M.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Did u read it at all? im not saying hunters are gonna be broken. Im saying that blizz r bringing the whole new gameplay for hunters. More bottoms, different strategy. Cant speak for all, but i need some time to get used to it and perform nicely in a new raid. Moreover guess i need new WA and so on. It all takes time. Just imagine your class gameplay, rotation and stats priority have been changed at the same day the new raid is out and u need to manage everything till ur RT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter? Honestly, if people spend 1/2 the time actually playing the game instead of speculating and worrying about speculations the skill of the player base would be phenomenal.
    It matters to me because I want the patch? Because it upgrade specs I play?

There will be no patch. Wow is complete and Nighthold works without major patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    ?????????????

Check ur calendar m8

Opps, I had it on December still, I derped lol

Thank you for the correction

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    1 - No, the 17th is a Tuesday. They announced its coming out on the 17th, not the 19th. (you are looking at December 17th, which is indeed a Saturday, but I'm 99% sure they don't have a time machine, so they aren't going to release it on 17th or the 19th of December).

2 - You're right, they said they dont want Nighthold to be screwed by balancing, which is why most people assume it will be BEFORE Nighthold launches (ie the 10th) rather than at the same time (though because mythic, the point where balance matters, isn't until the 24th, I guess it could technically be the 17th). There is no way it will be after Nighthold, because of the holiday events starting on the 23rd.
    Ya I scrolled down to January & thinking it changed & it didn't so I thought 17th was a saturday lol

All is good silly mistakes were made.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I doubt it's going to be the 3rd. They only return from holiday break next week and will still be reviewing feedback for any changes needed to be made (as noted in the monk wow forums). It seems unnecessary to really squeeze in all that work on Monday when you can work on it that week. We'll likely get a Q/A next week, Ion will announce 10th release, use that particular week to hash out bugs, etc. prior to Nighthold on the 17th, then use THAT week to balance further in preparation for Mythic. It *could* be the 17th when they release 7.1.5, but they already stated in the past Q/A that patch would release before Nighthold. Things change though.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

eh ur not that bad then most ppl only boost mos keys, tho still why should ppl give boosters all the quick keys when they refuse to help wiht hight long dungeon keys like eoa, brh ect?

Quote Originally Posted by Elanies View Post
    Did u read it at all? im not saying hunters are gonna be broken. Im saying that blizz r bringing the whole new gameplay for hunters. More bottoms, different strategy. Cant speak for all, but i need some time to get used to it and perform nicely in a new raid. Moreover guess i need new WA and so on. It all takes time. Just imagine your class gameplay, rotation and stats priority have been changed at the same day the new raid is out and u need to manage everything till ur RT.
    I play a warlock, trust me I know about relearning things.

- - - Updated - - -

eh ur not that bad then most ppl only boost mos keys, tho still why should ppl give boosters all the quick keys when they refuse to help wiht hight long dungeon keys like eoa, brh ect?
    Two fold problem with those,

The people needing the carry are willing to do minimum work, no invis pots, no potions, no flasks, etc. No offense but I'm only there to carry you to a point, there is a minimum level you need to say "These guys are going to carry my key that i can't find a group for otherwise, I should put in the most effort to make sure I do my part."

The rewards just don't make sense, blizzard needs to up the rewards for certain dungeons. Its a clear problem that Maw and Cos are probably cleared 3 or 4 times as much as other places.

I don't know why you're all speculating, 7.1.5 releases on Jan 10th. This has been known by the community for some time now from inside sources.

>Long Keys >EoA

Deleted
    I'd prefer it to be the 3rd, but I think it will be on the 10th.

Evidence:

The next Q&A chat will be after 7.1.5 and was stated to be "in the early weeks of January"
    They have stated that 7.1.5 and the Nighthold are separate "releases" and in that same statement stated that they would not drop 7.1.5 "in the middle of" a raid tier, because that would be silly
    They stated that aside from number balancing they were happy with 7.1.5 PTR
    The last set of changes on the PTR were hotfixes, not scheduled patches, and contained nothing but number changes via auras

The logical date is the 10th. This is after the holiday period, but gives just enough time for players to adapt to the class, gear and legendary changes before the Nighthold.

It makes no sense at all to drop a raid opening on the same day you implement some pretyt hefty changes to classes. It doubles up and more the potential support problems, it means players going into raids with in some cases heavy class changes (such as Shadow Priest). It makes even less sense to drop a raid and then let people play it for a week then upend everything with class changes (and also invalidates the first week of raid data collection in regard of class balance)

The class and stat changes are why people are anxious to know, sothey have enough time to prepare and test for the Nighthold.

so we have actual maitnence on tuesday, but its only an hour, that's interesting at least,