Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    I think OP thought people would genuinely be impressed by this lol.

It's only impressive if you did something impressive to get it OP
    nah. I know there are a lot of salty people, so I just collect it on 1 thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Wtf the butthurt is so strong hahaha
    the main point of this thread <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    They should ban you for threatening/blackmailing other players.
    Orrrr read what i later said -_-

Also, that wasn't blackmailing or threatening. It was making a statement on the folly of announcing a world first based on a bug/glitch. Tip: announcing it to the world is the right way to have it removed. Keeping quiet is the best solution if you wish to keep it. Reveal it at a later date when it wont upset people who tried for it legitimately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Lol. Gotta love special snowflakes.

You gona link your twitch and youtube account now for more subs?
    You know that it isn't considered a clever use of game mechanics and is actually exploiting/abuse.

You really are a pleb by encouraging people to report you.
    Sure, want my facebook and skype too?

Deleted
    Seems like you just ruined 2016 for a whole lot of people Anna pls.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Anyone who was 110 after ~12hrs is hours away from AK25...
    110 on September 1, now 4 days from AK25. not sure how you can be 3 days faster to AK25 by being 2 days faster to level.

24*5 + 2*1 = 122 days total by the maths means if you leveled in 0 hours, you would be AK25 by 11:59pm on the 31st of December.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2016-12-31 at 11:07 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Orrrr read what i later said -_-

Also, that wasn't blackmailing or threatening. It was making a statement on the folly of announcing a world first based on a bug/glitch. Tip: announcing it to the world is the right way to have it removed. Keeping quiet is the best solution if you wish to keep it. Reveal it at a later date when it wont upset people who tried for it legitimately.
    its no abuse/exploit when blizzard sucks at coding, and all you did was press click research and if you read my previous comments i wrote, started from scratch pushed it to the limit, now where does that quote belong and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Seems like you just ruined 2016 for a whole lot of people Anna pls.
    Sorry D: - Kidding on purpose!

Gz dude we need an AMA on /r/wow soon pls
    and if you wont get banned it will be 'clever use of game mechanics' just like other world firsts. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    Sure, want my facebook and skype too?
    I don't care about you, hence why I called you a plebeian.

I just stating how moronic you are for posting your ill-gotten gains and claiming World First just for some spotlight on Mmo front page when the people that deserve it are the PTR runners who planned out their leveling route on their route to World First 110 and AR would be within minutes of each other.

No recognition for the undeserved

7+ Year Old Account
    its no abuse/exploit when blizzard sucks at coding, and all you did was press click research and if you read my previous comments i wrote, started from scratch pushed it to the limit, now where does that quote belong and why?
    Iunno, all i know is blizzard have issued rollbacks and bans for much less when people admitted to knowingly doing it, even though it was "clever use of game mechanics".

But hey, grats n all that. I'm kinda with you on the salt thing. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    Gz dude we need an AMA on /r/wow soon pls
    and if you wont get banned it will be 'clever use of game mechanics' just like other world firsts. nice.
    tbh it has been reported when i had ak 11 and everyone had 10 - so I guess Kappa usage of mechanics!

Deleted
    I can't believe people are biting the obvious bait.

obviously a troll thread, won't stand long according to forums policy, the troll is fed already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    obviously a troll thread, won't stand long according to forums policy
    hey I still enjoy people congratulating me on a 2016 achievement.

the only troll part are people who are salty over it.

I mean this is better than the guy who no lifed it to world first 54 trait so good job this doesn't really require no lifing it to that degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I don't care about you, hence why I called you a plebeian.

I just stating how moronic you are for posting your ill-gotten gains and claiming World First just for some spotlight on Mmo front page when the people that deserve it are the PTR runners who planned out their leveling route on their route to World First 110 and AR would be within minutes of each other.

No recognition for the undeserved
    I feel like you're being a little to harsh on him. I quite like when people get happy for little things, in the end it really doesn't matter if you got AK 25 today or 2 years from now.

He got the achievement first. All you had to say was Grats and move on, instead you bash him for no reason whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    I mean this is better than the guy who no lifed it to world first 54 trait so good job this doesn't really require no lifing it to that degree.
    Except What he did took actual work. This "achievement" has no actual worth.

If you are happy that you got it then gz I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I feel like you're being a little to harsh on him. I quite like when people get happy for little things, in the end it really doesn't matter if you got AK 25 today or 2 years from now.

He got the achievement first. All you had to say was Grats and move on, instead you bash him for no reason whatsoever.
    well to be fair, ak 25 is nothing as AK 24 is the most important one , and 25 being a "round-up"

and today majority has 24, or lack 1 from it

one is actually time investing which is at least an achievement to keep at it.. this "first" is just 24 klicks at the vendor in the span of a couple months... and 1 mailbox pickup from a gm present.

still a first, but one of the most useless ones i ever came across

well to be fair, ak 25 is nothing as AK 24 is the most important one , and 25 being a "round-up"

and today majority has 24, or lack 1 from it
    Still not a reason to call someone names.

nope i'm even ahead of those. because i got +1 AK research by blizzard ticket as well ! nobody else will get it in 2016

The reason was that the servers were unstable, so i didn't get my research, opened ticket got it 24 hours later, which put me on catch up system again, when I already caught up, cuz 1 day no research note. so yeah....
    So you abused the system?
    What a feat...