Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Just to chuck my 2 cents in, I think it's a great idea. But I think it would have been better if there was a bigger pool of heroes when bonus votes came in, and maybe made more public "this is what you have to do to win an extra vote" I think if this was the round before, and we had the bonus votes, that there would have been many good opportunities to chuck bonus votes in.

Oh and maybe making it so the bonus votes have to be used by the half way mark (so 6hrs in on each round) just because then people can't hold tightly onto their votes and see if they need it at the end. Instead they'll have to take the risk with their votes and save who they truly want to.

I definitely think it's worth re-looking into for S2, just maybe adjusting how it works a little.
    Maybe. I will consider it, but I have seen how flawed it can be.

Maybe a better way is that WHO actually get the votes. The winners who I distributed the extra votes to were determined by a "spur of the moment" kind of mini game. Perhaps more fair distribution would be something to consider if I decided not to abolish the whole idea after all (which I am leaning to.)

We'll see. Plenty of time to the next Battle Royal though; it will happen like 3 or so months after Days S2 concludes and that will take over 3 months of actual game, not counting the 2 weeks break after we finish S2 Day #50.

I think it's important for people to realize that Days and Battle Royal are two entirely different games; the second is based on the first, but nothing like it.

oh no, I missed the Saurfang fight. He didn't even need my help

I don't think that the extra votes idea was bad, despite losing Shandris and then Kael'thas to it. It broke the monotony of the competition a bit.

I think that people who lost favorites because of it or not even without it involved while they saw charactes they dislike survive won't feel good about it naturally.

Deleted
    I think that it goes without saying that if your favorite lost you would feel kind of upset, even if "it's just a game". And I don't think that it's bad if you felt that way, in all honesty, as long as you don't turn into a total moron over it and take it way too seriously, or way too far.

Personally, I have no illusion of Aegwynn or Nazgrim winning the whole competition, and never had. And honestly, I couldn't care less. I am proud of them that they both got this far without extra votes shenanigans.

My bank: Gul'dan or Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's funny how saurfang needed to cheat to win. Kinda keeps up with orcish tradition of "honorable" combat. Both garry and thrall must be so proud !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It's funny how saurfang needed to cheat to win. Kinda keeps up with orcish tradition of "honorable" combat. Both garry and thrall must be so proud !
    Literally forsaken honor. :T

Hmm, I was under an impression the game was on hiatus till the new year. And in the meantime Sylvanas lost to the embodiment of the worst version of the worst character trope, Shandris lost to a bonfire and Kael'thas lost to a meme. Fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Lmfao love this comment
    Am seriously sad how that round turned out with varoks 8 bonus votes though.. kinda ruined it for everyone else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Lmfao love this comment
    Am seriously sad how that round turned out with varoks 8 bonus votes though.. kinda ruined it for everyone else
    How was it ruined for everyone else?

I mean, I don't see how Kael'thas losing affected any of the other matches or any of the other characters, if that's what you mean by everyone.

Or did you mean by that, us the players? Because I also don't see how it was ruined for all of us. The worst that happened is that, as @Zulkhan put it, Kael'thas had a pretty bad luck.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-12-31 at 03:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao love this comment
    life is not fair
    deal with it
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    life is not fair
    deal with it
    Is this the real life though? I thought this was just fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Real fantasy is fair.
    Don't deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    mmo forums is more cruel than real life
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Lmfao love this comment
    Well, those votes could have gone to someone else entirely but Kael'thas ended up taking them in the face. You can only blame bad luck for such power given to the "wrong" people (lmao)

Let's not forget that Shandris got 3 extra votes, which means she effectively "cheated" as well and still managed to lose to, as @Mehrunes put it, a "bonfire".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The salt over the extra votes is real.

I mean, I get it that without the combined votes of Kalec and Zul, Kael would have won, and mind you this is coming from someone who voted Kael, isn't that the point of the extra votes? To aid your favorite if they were losing?

Happy New Year, everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    happy new year!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    The salt over the extra votes is real.

I mean, I get it that without the combined votes of Kalec and Zul, Kael would have won, and mind you this is coming from someone who voted Kael, isn't that the point of the extra votes? To aid your favorite if they were losing?

Happy New Year, everyone.
    I think it was an unneccesary privilege.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Happy New year people, games aside, have a peaceful and pleasant 2017.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    I think it was an unneccesary privilege.
    I don't think that was the case but I do think that I am not bringing it back in 2017 Battle Royal.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Happy 20(Brazil vs Germany)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol