Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Michaels Brown's parents sues over "deprived future wages"

Brown's parents argue in their lawsuit that the death of their son during an August 2014 confrontation with Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson deprived them of financial support through his future potential wages.
    "Future wages" lololololoololololololololololololol. More like welfare checks.

Michael Brown's parents are objecting to a request from Ferguson for their son's medical and academic records as the city defends itself against a lawsuit the parents filed over the 2014 police shooting death of the unarmed 18-year-old.

The parents say the documents are irrelevant and that the repeated demands for them are harassing and invasive.
    Irrelevant? I guess if you are a straight F student.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mic...6hu?li=BBnb7Kz
    Last edited by dvaz; 2016-12-31 at 09:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never given a dime to my parents , so I don't understand this, asking them to pay for funeral expenses maybe

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post

I mean, how else is the court supposed to forecast Brown's future earnings had be been alive?

stupid people doing stupid things. I hope they lose and get counter sued or something.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

This is a pretty giant stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

This same concept is applied to alimony, I will allow it as long as alimony is a thing.

Man these parents are holding up all kinds of stereotypes here.

Future wages...gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    This same concept is applied to alimony, I will allow it as long as alimony is a thing.
    Alimony is equally ridiculous. :/
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Hope they get counter-sued by whatever means available.

As if he would've worked or given them a dime. Didn't exploit enough from t-shirt sales?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Hope they get counter-sued by whatever means available.
    Why would you wish that on the parents that lost their child? There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead. In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.

Also, it's pretty telling that the Ferguson Police Department, having shown blatant systemic discrimination towards people of color, as a majority-white institution, would recycle the Donald Trump talking point of asking for "academic records". When have Darren Wilson's "academic records", or Donald Trumps "academic records" been called into question? It's only when closet racists seek to validate their assumptions about people of color that the subject comes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Why would you wish that on the parents that lost their child? There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead. In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.

Also, it's pretty telling that the Ferguson Police Department, having shown blatant systemic discrimination towards people of color, as a majority-white institution, would recycle the Donald Trump talking point of asking for "academic records". When have Darren Wilson's "academic records", or Donald Trumps "academic records" been called into question? It's only when closet racists seek to validate their assumptions about people of color that the subject comes up.
    Trolling is strong with that one.
    Parents are not entitled to their off spring wages.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-31 at 10:03 PM.

There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead.
    I can think of a few.
    In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.
    Watch out minorities, police literally will kill you on sight!

God, the emotional nonsense is ridiculous.

In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.
    Yeah because that is EXACTLY why he is dead. /facepalm

There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead. In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.
    Ahm there is a good reason why he should be dead. He tried to get the gun & kill the officer. His race didnt matter at all. In other countries attackers get shot too (Anis Amri (tunesian minority terrorist) got shot in Italy for example).

Browns death was a classical self defense case.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-31 at 10:02 PM.

Let me be clear, fuck Michael Brown, and fuck his family.

The world is in a better off place with him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Trolling is strong with that one.
    Parents are not entitled to their off spring wages.
    Parents are entitled to see their children alive after interfacing with the police. Do you have a heart? What kind of troll am I to defend the grieving parents of a child that was shot dead by an aggressive white cop from a racist police department? Did you even read the DoJ report on their business-casual racism?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Let me be clear, fuck Michael Brown, and fuck his family.

The world is in a better off place with him dead.
    QFT.

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you even read the DoJ report on their business-casual racism?
    Why would they read that? It's obviously just a smear against the Brave Blue Defenders Of Truth and Justice ordered by the Black Supremacist Racist-In-Chief Hussein Obummer.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

If anything the future victims of michael brown should pay money to wilson. He saved many peoples money / lives.

They should just collect money from all store owners / drug users around the city and give it to wilson.

That guy gets death threats from racist black people for defending himself. Disgusting world we live in.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-31 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post

why the fuck do they still say unarmed, he was beating the shit out of the cop trying to take the cops gun.