Come on Kirk. You want superstar QB money? This is where the superstar QBs shine. Get it done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Texans seem VERY beatable. They lost again today. YOU CAN DO THIS.
    Titans got robbed. They shoulda had that spot. Except they decide to lose to the Jags. xD

- - - Updated - - -

If you're a redskins fan I think you jsut about died. What a brutal intercept.

bye Kirk

trade this bum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Come on Kirk. You want superstar QB money? This is where the superstar QBs shine. Get it done.
    intercepteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Deleted
    Sigh, would have loved to see the Redskins. Rodgers-Cromartie somehow aged better than Revis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Rogers-Cromartie somehow aged better than Revis.
    Yeah, who would have thought that even last year? Really odd quirk of this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawk players fighting each other. Does not look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Seahawk players fighting each other. Does not look good.
    Just saw that. What the hell?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This organization is going to explode next year between the coaches, offense, and defense.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that means the Packers-Lions game just became a little less tense of a watch. Would have been chewing my fingers off had the skins won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Well, that means the Packers-Lions game just became a little less tense of a watch. Would have been chewing my fingers off had the skins won.
    yeah sucks a bit now! gonna watch it though as I love to see the packers lose

Raiders look like they are going to be beat up going into the Texans game.

Lynch didn't get in the game, guess Kubiak decided not to play both after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    I wanted to see both teams screw around for a 0-0 tie personally.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-01-02 at 12:33 AM.

Well Lions are in no matter what, which is nice. And the Pats secure homefield throughout.

Two years in a row though the NFC North division game at the end of the year where I feel the loser might be better off then the winner. Last year the loser (Or at least in GB's case) got to play the skins. This year the loser goes to SEA, which seems like a team that as of late is only showing up like 50% of the games. Otherwise having NYG go to you seems like a scary proposition at the moment, especially with 3LI looking to repeat his past performances. Not saying that this is definitely the case, and would prefer the Lions win, but there is a possible upside if it isn’t the case now.

Always nice to beat the Raiders. Still doesn't make up for a poor season. Wonder who takes over for Kubiak now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bridge too far, we badly needed that bye week to recover a lot of niggling injuries, instead we blow it and get an away game on a short week.

I shouldn't be this disappointed, all things considered but this is a depressing end.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Bridge too far, we badly needed that bye week to recover a lot of niggling injuries, instead we blow it and get an away game on a short week.

I shouldn't be this disappointed, all things considered but this is a depressing end.
    Not sure you really blew it, at least in the game. Yeah you could have played better for sure but it was always going to be a massive job without Carr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Not sure you really blew it, at least in the game. Yeah you could have played better for sure but it was always going to be a massive job without Carr
    Turnovers, undisciplined play, non existent pass rush allowing huge plays.

A lot of our poor play is unrelated to who starts at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Always nice to beat the Raiders. Still doesn't make up for a poor season. Wonder who takes over for Kubiak now?
    From the outside, I would think that Kyle Shanahan would be the #1 choice, but that might not even be a possibility depending on if Elway and Ellis are still not friendly with Mike Shanahan. David Shaw has come up too, but not sure if he would be a good NFL coach.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wade Phillips as head coach, if he wants it.