Poll: What dungeon length is more enjoyable for Mythic+?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What dungeon length is more enjoyable for Mythic+?

Mythic+ dungeons are timed runs and come in a wide variety of lengths (from short 20's minute Maw runs, to medium 30's minute EoA runs, all the way to long 40's minute HoV runs). Do you find that you enjoy some dungeons more/less because of their length? Or is length not a relevant factor when it comes to your enjoyment of Mythic+?

Keep in mind that this is for Mythic+ timed dungeons only.
    Last edited by styil; 2017-01-01 at 05:27 AM.

I like them long and hard, with a cherry on top, whipped cream too if possible plz.

In what world is a 24min maw a short run?
    I prefer the 6-8min maw runs. Any dungeon that takes below 20min is fine.

Maw of Souls is the perfect Mythic+ dungeon.

DHT is a close second.

I prefer the shorter ones. Dealing with necrotic or raging for 30+ minutes is a bit too much for me.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basically there is like three tiers. Maw is it's own, then everything else, then Arcway and HoV.

Personally I actually really like Arcway even though it's long.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    I like them long and hard
    lol .

Anything except HOV was fine in this expansion. They need to make it more rewarding to run HOV like what they did with utgarde pinnacle in woltk. A chance of mount or an extra lootbag at the end.

Deleted
    I hate timers because all they bring is stress and bad attitude. Timed runs aren't fun.

But if I have to deal with timers, it better be a short one to get it over with as fast as possible.

For m+ as Short as possible (e.g. Maw of Souls), for tegular mythics as long and hard as possible (e.g. Kara)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind long, as long as I can still do big pulls and keep moving, which ultimately is what my problem with the longer dungeons come down to. Particularly HoV where you spend 2+ minutes doing literally fucking nothing near the end, just waiting for RP

I think Maw for souls is too short. Dht and the others that length are what I like. 25 minute clear time is perfect if you have to go that length.
    Ubrs Gold was way too long though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Nothing short of the full Kara experience should suffice.

Anything besides HoV and BRH. I mean I do those as well , but from my experience these 2 have proven to be the least enjoyable experience on average on high keystones (had some smooth runs too though )

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Why would I enjoy doing dungeons at all? I enjoy being rewarded, so obviously I enjoy the fastest ones with the best AP/loot and time relation.

Deleted
    MoS is too short

People are only spamming IT for ez equip and skipping HoV (it is cancer) or BRH

I can get that a myth+ is "easy" on low level like COS and that at higher level like +10 o +11 it will get harder and even painfully if there are tedious affix (done cos+13 on EU with FORTIFIED FFS)

But MoS is sui generis, too easy.

Doesn't matter really. All dungeons are boring afer a few weeks.
    Just spamming Maw becuase you have to for the AP and legendaries.

Length itself is not really a factor here. Two longest are Arcway and HoV, and for me HoV is the worst, Arcway around the best.

Still tho, I prefer something in the middle. Vault of the Wardens feels just right, with some sections with more trash, some with less (or no trash at all), and all bosses being interesting and fun. The problem in Halls is that it is just boring and repetitive, killing tons of the same guys, with RP cherry on top.

I got my +15 on BRH with fortified. I honestly don't see the hate for the dungeon. It never feels terribly long when we do it. We don't ever do HoV or Arcway unless it's like 12 tyrannical.

I dislike Maw just because its so boring. The 1st and second bosses I just stand there. The trash is annoying and to add to it I really don't care for the Vyrkul and there just isn't any danger in the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I got my +15 on BRH with fortified. I honestly don't see the hate for the dungeon. It never feels terribly long when we do it. We don't ever do HoV or Arcway unless it's like 12 tyrannical.

I dislike Maw just because its so boring. The 1st and second bosses I just stand there. The trash is annoying and to add to it I really don't care for the Vyrkul and there just isn't any danger in the dungeon.
    This thread is about dungeon length.