Angry Cannot send group invites?

Topic. Cannot send, do not get any "xxxx is already in a group/xxx has been invited to group" and the specific person does not receive anything.

Doesnt happen all the time but very often. Why is this? Some hidden anti-invite spam thing?

Are you on a merged realm and/or is the person on a different realm via CRZ etc?

If so - right clicking on their name and pressing 'invite or whisper' can fail, and for me it fails all the time unless the part of their name I click on is the realm.

Somedude-Somerealm
    ^ fails ....... ^works

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Sometimes the chat doesnt say when they are on different realm, so when you click it and use invite it cannot find the character because it is searching the current realm with same name.
    I noticed when I was trying to ignore some players on general chats and their posts keep appearing.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-01-01 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Are you on a merged realm and/or is the person on a different realm via CRZ etc?

If so - right clicking on their name and pressing 'invite or whisper' can fail, and for me it fails all the time unless the part of their name I click on is the realm.

Somedude-Somerealm
    ^ fails ....... ^works
    Yes its crz, but even using /invite xxxx-yyyy fails for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably a bug. One night, recently, on the same realm we couldn't invite our other tank to raid. Eventually had to just type "invite [name]" in order to get it to work. Myself, our raid leader, other assists, no one could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Yes its crz, but even using /invite xxxx-yyyy fails for some reason.
    Yeah - for me the only way I can invite is to right click on their server name within their name and click invite.

Manually - it doesn't work.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.