Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    I have decent legendaries not sure why this matters tough. It is not about preferences, the cape is not nearly as powerfull as the wrist regardless of your race, gear, talent, personal opinion or whatnot. The bis leg combo for sin is wrist + boots. Why do you think the only legendary from sin list getting nerfed on 7.1.5 in the "make every legendary kinda bad initiative so ppl don't feel they need to drop the bis" is the wrist ?
    Well I mean it's not like I can complain about it getting nerfed pretty much a few weeks after i got it randomly from a heroic. But the effect of the bracers makes me remember back in kata when Sin rogues had dispatch for "executing" bosses when they were lower. I personally kinda disliked it because it did like the same damage as mutilate, Now I feel like having these bracers is how Dispatch should have been back then.

Like we are fricken Assassins, When we see our target start to get on their last legs we should be all up in that hard and deep. But I also feel like it addresses the issue where we would pop vendetta get on top of the charts for like 12 -18 seconds in and then we get passed and build up do it again and maybe by that the the boss is dead, However if it isn't dead we were not getting another vendetta most likely. This kinda feels like using vendetta a second or third time means something because We will be waiting to time most of our damage for when it's amped even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    I will go with Assassination. I expect MA nerfs due to boots + 4 MA relics + elisande trinket, but whatever, then at least rupture damage gets interesting again. Also I am spec locked to Sin because of legendaries, so I couldn't switch even if I wanted to.
    there making it so rogues can use 4 relics in NH?

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Looks all right on paper but will wait for the math. I really hoped they bake Alacrity into the spec. Also Blunderbuss is buffed twice? Once by the aura and once they did buffs to it by 100%? I cannot remember on the top of my head.
    BB was not buffed by 100%. Do the math and understand that little equation is not the entirety of BB's damage. It was buffed, but nowhere near 100%. Wasn't even buffed by 25%.

Wow did you guys see that graph in the scaling thing? https://cheald.github.io/warcraftlog...s/download.png

How trustworthy is this guy's research? Cuz that scaling number for outlaw is like... beyond low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    BB was not buffed by 100%. Do the math and understand that little equation is not the entirety of BB's damage. It was buffed, but nowhere near 100%. Wasn't even buffed by 25%.
    Sorry I miswrote it. I meant first you get the buff that is specific to BB and then the aura. I suppose they do stack? ( was my question to begin with)

Quote Originally Posted by Euphrum View Post
    Wow did you guys see that graph in the scaling thing? https://cheald.github.io/warcraftlog...s/download.png

How trustworthy is this guy's research? Cuz that scaling number for outlaw is like... beyond low.
    old work and very questionable metodology
    if you want i discussed it somewhere more precisely

The inconsistency of outlaw makes me want to pistol shoot myself in the face, never liked sub, so like always it's mut for me.

Deleted
    The question for me as assa: how many heave aoe fights are there?(assa is very bad)
    Or are there most of the fights single target or 2-3 cleave fights? Then assa is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    The question for me as assa: how many heave aoe fights are there?(assa is very bad)
    Or are there most of the fights single target or 2-3 cleave fights? Then assa is the way to go.
    With the FoK legendary paired with zoldyks you would be really surprised at assassins aoe. Depends tho on the HP of the adds and frequency, but on helya that combo is nuts.

Deleted
    Yeah i want this cloak so bad, imho by far the best legendary when it comes to adds.

I realy hope nighthold isnt that mass-aoe heavy.

1-2 Adds cleaves assa is pretty good, but for heavy aoe fights like helya or ilgynoth... you REALY need the cloak.

Would be nice if blizzard could balance the cloak too.. give FoK a much higher base damage and reduce the cloak strenght.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    With the FoK legendary paired with zoldyks you would be really surprised at assassins aoe. Depends tho on the HP of the adds and frequency, but on helya that combo is nuts.
    588k on normal and heroic

Deleted
    At first I was disappointed when I saw the cloak dropping as my 4th legendary, as I desperately need a good legendary now because the drop chance decreases with each one (I don't have boots or bracers). But seeing how much damage it does in M+ / Trash bosses I really appreciate the drop in hindsight. Sad they are reverting the buffs on it.

Deleted
    yeah i hope its not too mandatory for several nighthold fights for being atleast a bit competive

I'll be playing assas until my Sub starts getting more gear from NH.
    My sub (with leg belt and leg pants) is currently simming more than my assas (with leg belt and vendetta wrists) (both wep lvl 35) but with the bleeds and poisons on assas and the fact i'm better at the spec, it will give me better numbers early on in the tier. I will switch to sub once the boots drop for me and/or im geared enough on sub that the downtime on the fights won't affect my damage as sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicellol View Post
    I'll be playing assas until my Sub starts getting more gear from NH.
    My sub (with leg belt and leg pants) is currently simming more than my assas (with leg belt and vendetta wrists) (both wep lvl 35) but with the bleeds and poisons on assas and the fact i'm better at the spec, it will give me better numbers early on in the tier. I will switch to sub once the boots drop for me and/or im geared enough on sub that the downtime on the fights won't affect my damage as sub.
    to use simmed dps to compare specs/classes isnt working. we have to wait for nighthold, doing some ids and then we can say which specs has the best avg performance. it is impossible to predict which specs is the best without any practise.

Deleted
    No idea yet, but it will be one of these:

My rogue just dinged 110.

Should i start gearing him for nighthold as outlaw or sin?
    i played both specs before, as these things go that is

Still assassin on some fights, combat on others. I got lucky in legendaries (especially given my playstyle), ring and belt, so I'm pretty neutral. Will have to see if I can get sub artifact up, but wouldn't be until later in NH anyhoo.

Still rolling sub, even though it looks like im going to lose 8-10 actions per minute, and 50k dps - compared to live.

Also Lore is the reason tab targeting has not been fixed.

/rage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    Outlaw is getting a massive single target buff. Saber Slash and Pistol shot are getting scaling buffs, overall damage on all of our abilities was upped to 16% from 7% after the Relic changes. Blade flurry was nerfed to compensate for the single target buffs(Our AOE was fine anyways), Alacrity's ramp up time was cut in half, Killing spree and cannonball barrage were both buffed. I'll be sticking with Outlaw in any case but this will be far more than a "Net buff"
    apologies for going OT here but, do you think Outlaw is in a position to compete with Warrior in M+/casual raiding? Only ask as I'm lvling both now (Fury/Arms and Outlaw) and would ideally like to gear up only 1 of them (I do a lot of M+ and casual PvP/Raids) just levelling at the moment for the achieve