Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What a bizare mindset

- - - Updated - - -

There change regarding AK suggests otherwise
    lol no its not bizarre, its a good mindset, why work towards something, if in a few weeks/months it will be given to free to anyone

like now most people have stopped doing any AK on alts to simply get it for allmost free in 7.1.5

i dont see how you can think this is bizarre, when you piss and it makes a noise in the toilet, do you think thats bizarre?
    when you hold you breath do you find it bizarre that you feel weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need to have exalted rep on alts you will barely play? If you want cosmetic rewards you kinda have to work for it... Even if it is your 10th alt. Don't like it? Then don't do it. This game is too easy as it is already. Alts don't even need friendly rep to unlock world quest anymore. Getting rep this expansion is super easy...

What's next? Dear Blizzard: My main is ilvl 900. Please make gear that is not an upgrade BoA so I can send to my alts. Grinding gear for alts is such a chore. Thanks!

:/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Not that I disagree AT ALL, but understand that a lot of folks put in a lot of time playing the game, GRINDING them reps... it would take away from the people who earned the reps normally.
    I have 6 chars at 110 and got exalted Nightfallen on 2 of them. I don't get this argument. Are people really that silly? I wouldn't mind at all if it was easier for alts or latecomers to Legion to get exalted, then I'd get the class hall set mogs quicker on my newer alts. Don't see a drawback really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol no its not bizarre, its a good mindset, why work towards something, if in a few weeks/months it will be given to free to anyone

like now most people have stopped doing any AK on alts to simply get it for allmost free in 7.1.5

i dont see how you can think this is bizarre, when you piss and it makes a noise in the toilet, do you think thats bizarre?
    when you hold you breath do you find it bizarre that you feel weird?
    Do you also QQ when a game you bought at full price is 50% after 6 months? Also AK boosts aren't free they cost resources

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adanyt View Post
    Why do you need to have exalted rep on alts you will barely play? If you want cosmetic rewards you kinda have to work for it... Even if it is your 10th alt. Don't like it? Then don't do it. This game is too easy as it is already. Alts don't even need friendly rep to unlock world quest anymore. Getting rep this expansion is super easy...

What's next? Dear Blizzard: My main is ilvl 900. Please make gear that is not an upgrade BoA so I can send to my alts. Grinding gear for alts is such a chore. Thanks!

:/
    Who says I barely play my alts

They should make being exalted worthwhile first. Pretty disappointing all around on being exalted this expansion. Suramar being the only exception and that is mostly to progress the story line.

What with 7.1.5 coming up and 7.2 afterwards I think it's time Blizzard either doubled the rep game or gave us the MoP style token. Almost everyday has all at Revered or more, the timegate purpose is no more especially for Surarmar so I see no reason to double it for alts and newcomers. If it was increased more people would likely feel inclined to do it rather than ignore Surarmar completely
    Getting rep isn't hard, just play the game and you will get your reps. There is nothing necessary from any faction in the exalted tier so there isn't any valid argument you can give other then saying "I want it now!" and stomping your feet like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    But what do you need it shortened for?

What in Surumar is locked behind exalted?
    The entire insurrection quest chain? What in suramar ISNT locked behind rep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by awbaker View Post
    Its not like exhalted really offers anything worth having.
    theres some ok equipment at exalted that would be really handy for fresh 110 alts if it was boa

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So far there has been 2 World quest bonus events (+50% rep), next week is the 3rd one. I got 2 chars full exalted.

And you can send 250 rep tokens from follower missions or chests to alts at that point.

1500 rep from emissary is the big boost on any regular day of the week tho, even when random, 1500 is a lot when quests give like 250,150 or 75 usually.

Class hall set only goes up to 840/850, and yes the rep comes too late compared to what you can get from worldquest/LFR etc these days, even moreso with nighthold LFR (855-865).
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-01-04 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Getting rep isn't hard, just play the game and you will get your reps. There is nothing necessary from any faction in the exalted tier so there isn't any valid argument you can give other then saying "I want it now!" and stomping your feet like a child.
    Nothing is "necessary", it's a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Why? There are no unique power increasing rewards from reputations (and even Suramar). Why newcomers need to have shorter experience with world content than everyone else?

Alts have so far account-wide tokens from missions, I would increase it to token from Withered scenario and Kirin Tor emissary. Maybe even small account wide rep token, when you do regular emissary on your main.

It would be other way around, people would play on their alts and send all caches to main. Blizzard will never introduce system where playing your alt increase power of your main.
    potentially, but we're at the point now were people are fully exalted with everything and bitching because they only have 4+ ( or useless) legendaries. The main gain for most people would probably be the artifact power, which as you would say could potentially make an alt able to buff a main

What harm would it be to have a slightly easier time getting the shoulders, hidden artifact skins, profession ranks etc on alts 6+ months after the expansion, which is the earliest this would happen anyway? It's not like its just being given away, you still have to play the alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Nothing is "necessary", it's a game.
    Glad we have that solved, don't change reps there is nothing wrong with the rate at which you gain points then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    The MoP account-wide rep increases would be enough. Reach exalted on one character, and the rest of your characters can gain rep faster. Would help to make Legion a bit more alt-friendly.
    That would be enough for me. Easy to get som gear rewards on alts, but no rush/pressure to get exalted on all on alts.

Just hit exalted on 2 last factions last night. Can't say it was not a grind, but also can't say I did not take it very relaxed. Got some tabards. Woohoo

Actually, I'm still not exalted on all factions in MoP, despite the boost thing.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you also QQ when a game you bought at full price is 50% after 6 months? Also AK boosts aren't free they cost resources

- - - Updated - - -

Who says I barely play my alts
    no, because games dont usually go 50% on sale after only 6 months
    and also not many games are played for more then 6 months....

also it hasent even been 6 months yet
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I have no idea personally why they removed the double rep gain idea from MoP, when they went back to yet again having profession recipes locked behind certain reps.

I mean, at least any rep tokens you get from your class hall are BoA after you hit exalted on that character, but that's not nearly enough for alts. I think it's perfectly fine to be a bit of a grind at first though.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Getting to exalted isn't terribly difficult at all, and is essentially for professions, which require questing to begin with. I think that they'll simply add items like WoD's rep Medallion that simply gives you a good amount of rep with all factions.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I hit 110 did world quest and Suramar stuff and passively got to exalted by just playing the game.
    Thing is that takes probably 6 weeks or so to do. Maybe longer. I am on AK 15 on an alt...he is just at rev'd on all the reps...AK 15 is what 6 weeks with the alts being every 4 days instead of 5?

For people just coming in, a catch up would be cool like WoD tokens.

sooooooo....OP is just another lazy, instant gratification sack of crap who wants everything on a platter RIGHT NOW OR ELSE

yeah, stfu and gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    theres some ok equipment at exalted that would be really handy for fresh 110 alts if it was boa
    Yeah, that would be a good change. I'd be impressed if someone would manage to get to exalted and still have the 850 piece be a decent upgrade. You're looking at maxed out world quest rewards long before you reach exalted.