Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Except the facts align with what I'm saying.
    Except you don't know why the video was taken down and everything you say is purely (completely bias conspiratorial) speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean not really. You're just creating your own facts which is a no no.
    Nothing is being created, youtube does have videos of homicides that are left up on the site. Fact.

Despite said videos of homicides being up in some cases for many years, this video was taken down in a matter of hours. Fact.

I guess you can go the Theramoreisbomb route and make stuff up at this point but you're not exactly going to change the mind of anyone here.

Nothing is being created, youtube does have videos of homicides that are left up on the site. Fact.

Despite said videos of homicides being up in some cases for many years, this video was taken down in a matter of hours. Fact.

I guess you can go the Theramoreisbomb route and make stuff up at this point but you're not exactly going to change the mind of anyone here.
    correlation doesn't imply causation

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Except you don't know why the video was taken down and everything you say is purely (completely bias conspiratorial) speculation.
    They already listed the reason for deleting it, claiming it fell into the "spam, deceptive practices, and scam" category. Out of those three, do you personally believe the story actually belongs in any of those categories? Be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

correlation doesn't imply causation
    That of course bears no significance whatsoever on what we've seen transpire on youtube today.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    No, but I believe that the usage of the term is extremely inflated which is largely to blame due to progressive policies and in no way reflects the frequency of racistic occurences in reality.
    Except there is data that shows racist policies and practices that are ingrained in general society that directly effects the outcomes of minority individuals.

In truth, racism isn't used nearly enough. It truly is rampant in many parts of American society, and I find the backlash against fighting racist policies to be a very disturbing trend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Comments like these:
    While I don't disagree with the gist of what you're saying, culture =/= race. There is nothing "racist" about "some cultures need to be extinguished".

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Except there is data that shows racist policies and practices that are ingrained in general society that directly effects the outcomes of minority individuals.
    Do you, or those collecting the data, actually have examples of these "racist" polices being "ingrained" in society? Also, which definition are they using, the actual definition or the version people throw around to describe stuff they disagree with?
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-01-05 at 04:59 AM.

Because they may be bias on the race topics -- That may be exactly why. From what YT, FB, and Twitter are saying this is fake news but if it isn't still shouldn't be up. Can't say the mod name but I wish they were here, they'd definitely close this thread down. They do good work with their job as well.
    It's kind of disappointing seeing people advocate this hard for censorship just because they may not like what they hear in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Hopefully they the proper sentence.
    They won't because the DA will never push for hate crime classification if the victim is white.

They already listed the reason for deleting it, claiming it fell into the "spam, deceptive practices, and scam" category. Out of those three, do you personally believe the story actually belongs in any of those categories? Be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

That of course bears no significance whatsoever on what we've seen transpire on youtube today.
    Derp derp. This is the problem with the masses these days. They don't bother to educate themselves. They just take what their overlords tell them at face value because they want to believe what they are told. Click on the link that explains what that category includes and look at all the different things that could incur that particular categorical penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll step in and tell you what that is. I was an early engineer for a planning website half a decade ago and we attempted to manipulate our view count to positively effect our rank on YouTube's search engine. We were banned eventually until we paid for proper advertisement. So, if you do not understand why the video was taken down--they employed a strategy to manipulate clicks, whether it be a bad thumbnail, employing a click farmer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Also, Rammstein and Marilyn Manson will make you shoot up your high school and GTA is an instructional video for killing prostitutes.
    And white people in Hollywood movies is bad for minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Do you, or those collecting the data, actually have examples of these "racist" polices being "ingrained" in society? Also, which definition are they using, the actual definition or the version people throw around to describe stuff they disagree with?
    Racism in the sense of discrimination and prejudice based on the belief that one group is inferior to another group.

There are numerous examples of this in terms of Job/hiring discrimination, unequal treatment in the criminal justice system, unequal treatment at the hands of law enforcement, discrimination in housing, discrimination in education, etc.

Would you like me to provide links for each one? I'd be more than happy to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's reverse it, shall we? If it was 4 white people beating up a handicapped black person, let's see.....

It would be the only story the entire day for most of the media, BLM would burn down chicago, (gotta loot dem TV's to prove black lives matter), Obama would give a speech on how we need to start a dialogue on race relations as a bare minimum.

But since it's 4 black people beating up a white person, oh no big deal.

Just white people, after all. Can't be racist against white people haha xD

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    I'll step in and tell you what that is. I was an early engineer for a planning website half a decade ago and we attempted to manipulate our view count to positively effect our rank on YouTube's search engine. We were banned eventually until we paid for proper advertisement. So, if you do not understand why the video was taken down--they employed a strategy to manipulate clicks, whether it be a bad thumbnail, employing a click farmer, etc.
    Oh geez. What's this, Artificial traffic spam? Misleading metadata? Two things included in the particular policy this video was banned for!

Nope, sorry, this doesn't support my anti-conservative, anti-Trump, anti-truth narrative. How much is Hilary/Obama/DNC paying you? You plant.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Let's reverse it, shall we? If it was 4 white people beating up a handicapped black person, let's see.....

It would be the only story the entire day for most of the media, BLM would burn down chicago, (gotta loot dem TV's to prove black lives matter), Obama would give a speech on how we need to start a dialogue on race relations as a bare minimum.

But since it's 4 black people beating up a white person, oh no big deal.

Just white people, after all. Can't be racist against white people haha xD
    Really? I don't remember this story being plastered all over the news:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...laced-beating/

In fact, its the first time I've heard of it.

Oh, and Chicago didn't burn when this happened.

Really? I don't remember this story being plastered all over the news:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...laced-beating/

In fact, its the first time I've heard of it.

Oh, and Chicago didn't burn when this happened.
    Literally took less then 30 seconds to find a dozen examples of white on black crime in 2016 that was only reported locally. People are so delusional. Everyone wants to be a God damn victim.

Poor me, I have it so hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they may be bias on the race topics -- That may be exactly why. From what YT, FB, and Twitter are saying this is fake news but if it isn't still shouldn't be up. Can't say the mod name but I wish they were here, they'd definitely close this thread down. They do good work with their job as well.
    This is not a fake news. It was removed because there were act of tortures, which is something youtube prohibit. Of course this video was banned over many others simply because it was placated everywhere.

Again, this is not a fake news.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

"very common among" what stupid people? Because I don't really care about that. Not many people claim that racism is only about structures lol. Some but not many.
    Some? Most of social science/humanities-students. Pretty much all modern feminists (intersectional). Anyone more left than liberal (the centric term liberal).

Yeah I mean youtube deletes isis beheadings because it's totally against their liberal agenda, it has nothing to do with you know a fucking head being cut off.
    You're exactly right in the opposite way that you think you're right which should make you evaluate everything you stand for as a human being and reconsider your position in these discussions but you won't...cause you're dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Damn, the right wingers sure did enjoy a nice circle-jerk in this thread. Must be awful being a right-winger, all that paranoia, all that misjustice in the world, all the bad moderation everywhere and google supressing news articles, it sure does sound super hard work being a right-winger in todays world, you guys keep up the good fight!

Also it's kinda funny the dumb fucks broadcast this on Facebook, it lead to quick arrests at least so hopefully they get a good amount of prison time. Hoping the victim recovers alright as well, has to be rather horrific to go through.
    Sweden's finest eveyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Racism in the sense of discrimination and prejudice based on the belief that one group is inferior to another group.

There are numerous examples of this in terms of Job/hiring discrimination, unequal treatment in the criminal justice system, unequal treatment at the hands of law enforcement, discrimination in housing, discrimination in education, etc.

Would you like me to provide links for each one? I'd be more than happy to.
    To be clear, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But I don't think it exists at level that one can call it "systemic" or "ingrained in policies", especially when it's illegal. I'd certainly look at any such cases objectively, as long it's understood that any case that doesn't qualify under the actual definition of racism will be ignored.