Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, we all commented on how the belt had slipped under the radar in the pass a week or two ago. At least my two garbage legendary's are "buffed" in 7.1.5 - Pyrdaz and Shaldrassil
    They are still worthless and BM will still be a poor spec for raiding.
    Problem is, hunter has no spec that is good for raiding after the MM changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    They are still worthless and BM will still be a poor spec for raiding.
    Problem is, hunter has no spec that is good for raiding after the MM changes.
    How can something with the best stats in the game be worthless? Have you even seen the amount of Agi, Stamina, Haste and Mastery the legs has?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    How can something with the best stats in the game be worthless? Have you even seen the amount of Agi, Stamina, Haste and Mastery the legs has?
    It's just a "stat totem", unlike some legendaries other classes get that both give them great stats and change how the class plays.
    Yeah, sounds great...

Deleted
    With wrists and belt i got a 99% rank on Ursoc mythic with a whopping 450k yet other classes can play while asleep and do better. But yeah sure, lets nerf BM items to bridge the gap between BM players but do nothing to sort out the gap in classes/specs.

BM again bad in raid. Nice job blizz..we will all play mage.

Quote Originally Posted by alfredoss View Post
    Just wanted bm needed right blizz??...........its such a strong spec it needed its best legendary nerfed because other specs where 100k behind us.....pfffffffff

You have 1 more week to give bm some buffs before 7.1.5 releases, if not then bye bye BM, im rolling MM.

"Roar of the Seven Lions: Bestial Wrath now reduces Focus cost of all abilities by 15%, down from 20%."

That nerf alone is like 5-6k dps loss easy.

Its not the nerfs to the legendariies its the blue comment that has me pissed off.

Seems like a really minor nerf, this is what, 1.5 focus difference?

The Hat is has better stats and is much more fun to play with, but yea, they are good stats wise.

Something just feels fundamentally wrong with the spec especially without the live versions of the legendary bracer/belt with stomp talent. What happened to BM? It use to be so fun to play back in the BRF days, always had something to do and focus when you needed to do it. Now there is so much downtime and constantly focus starved especially after you put aspect of the wild on CD. The spec is only playable now for 12 seconds every 2 min, it just feels terrible.
    Last edited by zoned; 2017-01-05 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
    Seems like a really minor nerf, this is what, 1.5 focus difference?
    Kill command 24 focus->25.5 (I assume round up to 26)
    cobra shot 32 focus -> 34

So each "round" of killer cobra costs 4 more focus. The belt goes from saving 14 focus per round to 10.

I don't have the belt so I can't test but unless that keeps us from being able to trigger another KC refresh the nerf is extremely minor. Also anyone that didn't think the belt was getting nerfed is mad. They aren't looking at where a class is when nerfing the legendaries they are looking at where each individual piece is compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I like how every single BM leg gets nerfed noticeably... for no apparent reason.
    And yet there's the mage bracers where they act all like 'ok, we take 5% off your proc chance but in return you get 25% more dmg, is that cool with you guys? Because if not we'll find a solution that pleases you, no big deal, we'll even delay the patch if we have to, just wanna make sure your game experience doesn't suffer'.

Like, for real? This is beyond fucking biased.
    BM legendaries are getting nerfed because they contributed too much DPS. It's not "for no apparent reason". That was a big nerf to the mage bracers. 275% -> 300% is a 9.1% buff offset by a 25% nerf (20% -> 15%) to how often it occurs.
    Last edited by Megotaku77; 2017-01-05 at 04:22 PM.

Almost not difference.

Without belt=5 cobra+5kill command
    With 20% belt =6 cobra+6 KC (5*1.2=6), pissible 7th kc immediate after buff expired.
    With 15% belt = 5.75 cobra + 5.75 kc but you should have enough focus to make it 6+6 if start with full focus.

So basical the nerf is unoticeable with enough haste for 6+6. But you may need certain haste to reach this 6+6 breakpoint.

Just look at this way, the reason belt is OP because it give you 1 extra KC during BW. After nerfed you still get 1 extra 100% of time if you start it with KC
    Last edited by Huanak; 2017-01-05 at 05:29 PM.

Maybe now they can buff the spec more to be competitive?? Maybe they can address the 25-30% downtime and the fact that the spec feels boring?? Or how about fixing the VERY POORLY designed 4 set bonus for night hold??

How about FIX HATI BLIZZARD! Have they even acknowledged Hati being a slow to react, slow to move, broken AI pet??
    Last edited by Ninjeff; 2017-01-05 at 05:45 PM.

Probably not going to happen. BM is like the bastard child of a spec.

sacrifice your firstborn to RNGesus for the legendary shoulders in 7.1.5.

Deleted
    they totally fucked us over....i dont know how they want to fix all the shit in the next 2 weeks.... i dont know if i am about to cry or laughing my ass off by blizzard goin full retarded...srsly... considering to reroll to enh shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Kill command 24 focus->25.5 (I assume round up to 26)
    cobra shot 32 focus -> 34

So each "round" of killer cobra costs 4 more focus. The belt goes from saving 14 focus per round to 10.

I don't have the belt so I can't test but unless that keeps us from being able to trigger another KC refresh the nerf is extremely minor. Also anyone that didn't think the belt was getting nerfed is mad. They aren't looking at where a class is when nerfing the legendaries they are looking at where each individual piece is compared to the others.
    Thanks for doing the math, i would imagine if it cuts 1 extra KC itll still depend where you were focus wise when triggering the ability anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Way ahead of you, been prepping 3 alts for a class swap. BM already feels horrible on PTR and now with belt nerf it's simply unplayable. I mean you could play it just feels awful and does bottom tier damage. I would much rather play a class/spec that is more fun and has top tier potential. I was able to stomach BM with legendary bracer and single target build on live but with bracer nerf on PTR the playstyle is pure dog shit. Worse yet BM is being forced into a cleave build from what I've seen on PTR (Blink Strikes / Volley). Pray for cleave fights because BM is going to be dead last single target.
    Haha yeah.. As FDK I can cleave/Aoe like a boss and put out good single target.. I already got BIS legendary too.. Got enhance shaman ready also

Both feel way more fluid and fun then BM.. even if they are simple also

Deleted
    Bounds to happen sooner or later, not suprised

That blue post tilted the f*k out of me. Doesn't play BM procedes to nerf belt lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ezyride View Post
    That blue post tilted the f*k out of me. Doesn't play BM procedes to nerf belt lol...
    He is not a dev, he just relays the message.