Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Anyway, why would it matter, there are people out there that don't raid higher then LFR, and don't do much mythic dungeons, would they just be told to unsub?

Also on titanforging, why is it a problem, if you get the highest base ilevel from mythic raids or very high mythic+ you still have by far the highest chance to hit current ilevel cap (895).

Sure world quest give 845 base, which is below a soon outdated raid, the next upcoming raid is even 20-30 ilevels higher. Why is it a problem?

Go do that content instead of sitting on high horse as if other people don't deserve some chance to progress their character, they won't be anywhere near ilevel 900+ from world quest/LFR.

Epic are just a text color tied to any item 835 or higher in legion, if they would be blue up to like ilevel 880 would it be the same?

If you sit at 880+ , congrats, go disenchant/vendor the world quest loot, or what, don't even bother to do them if they aren't worth it to YOU, they still help other players.
    We dont need so much loot inflation though.
    It would just feel way better for me, if :

world quest loot was 800 to 810, mythic dungeon loot 815, normal EN loot 825, heroic 840 and mythic 855.
    heroic dungeons shouldnt exist in the state they are now and mythic+ started at 820, capping at 840 with the weekly chest at 850.
    no titan- or warforging and sockets determined on certain dungeon and raid items.

I could go on about changes, but nobody cares.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2017-01-05 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    He probably means in his mail. I have little bagspace and just cba looting crap mobs for crap loot. Better it fills my mail box than my bags.
    Maybe, maybe not. But that's not what he wrote. Hence my question. I've never ever seen any loot being sent to any of my characters JUST because I happened to log in, so my question is valid.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    It would just feel way better for me, if :

world quest loot was 800 to 810, mythic dungeon loot 815, normal EN loot 825, heroic 840 and mythic 855.
    heroic dungeons shouldnt exist in the state they are now and mythic+ started at 820, capping at 840 with the weekly chest at 850.
    no titan- or warforging and sockets determined on certain dungeon and raid items.

I could go on about changes, but nobody cares.
    WQ loot capped at 835 during normal EN so your 15 ilevel difference is still in place, it went up with 10, when ToV normal went up with 10, still 15 difference. So 845-860-875-890 as it is now is the same.

I wouldn't be surprised if itemlevels will be 855-860 from world quest with nighthold release, since the LFR loot is 855-865.

Yes Heroic 5 mans are in a weird spot, supposedly itemlevel/difficulty from dungeons will get reworked as a whole in 7.2.

Yes heroic dungeons should be the current mythic0 , and make mythic+ the only form of mythic.

And titanforging need to be either not there at all, or there for everyone, or put at a max range, like a maximum of +20 (so heroic raid can still hit the loot cap via luck)

The socketing/3rd stat system is far worse RNG and they could remove it imo.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-01-05 at 03:40 PM.

For the life of me I cannot see how anyone thinks clicking on 10 squirrels and 15 nuts rewarding a piece of raid ready (or if titanforged, a raid level) gear is helpful in an MMO.

Whenever I can run a REGULAR dungeon and get a guaranteed piece of Mythic level gear... BETTER than drops in first tier of raid... there is something VERY wrong with the loot system.

God they have ruined this game.

Deleted
    Didnt even read anything, but fuck yeah! The title.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyhow, no matter what they will do with WQ, blizz is clearly keeping the same pattern with loot, nighthold LFR 855-865 (which still is 45 below mythic 900-910), which surpasses normal EN and be equal/higher to or heroic EN or normal ToV.

Sorry to say normal EN is old content when NH launches.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Before anyone says it, this is not a "casuals ruining the game" thread. I simply think that there is too much low quality loot and would like to see less loot overall but at a higher quality. It is not uncommon to receive at least a few pieces of gear every day upon logging in. And 10's of items if you decide to go all out one day.

The problem is that players are being showered with gear, however most of the gear is being seen as "useless". I think this undermines the value of the rewards structure. Gear is supposed to be one of the greatest character progression rewards in an MMO and it is supposed to have meaning. You are supposed to feel really good when you finally receive a piece of gear after your efforts. It is not supposed to be something you cycle through heaps of every play session like in an ARPG.

1. I would prefer to receive a much lower amount of loot on average, but with increased quality. For example, instead of one 835+ item every day, maybe one 845+ or 850+ item after 3 days of dailies. This in conjunction with...

2. I would also like to see a scale down of every possible secondary stat combination. We do not need 15 possible combinations (low/high Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery, then high/low Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery, then even Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery) of every single item slot. Bring it back down to 5 max per slot, then balance classes around this gear.

3. Reduce loot tables. Goes hand in hand with #2. Too many items per boss now because of all the bloat.

4. Lower the chance of Warforged/Titanforged procs. I feel that they are far too common and it is slowly becoming an expectation that your gear is full Warforged/Titanforged rather than a bonus rare occasion.
    No-one likes getting no loot at all after many deaths and a high repair bill so yeah i like getting something even if it is just gold or a stat booster item.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Stats > Color of the name.

My beef with gear as of Legion is the RNG element. I was never one of those people basing my will to play the game around shit that's replaced each tier anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    For the life of me I cannot see how anyone thinks clicking on 10 squirrels and 15 nuts rewarding a piece of raid ready (or if titanforged, a raid level) gear is helpful in an MMO.

Whenever I can run a REGULAR dungeon and get a guaranteed piece of Mythic level gear... BETTER than drops in first tier of raid... there is something VERY wrong with the loot system.

lmao yeah top raiders are all running around decked out in 840 WQs... are you serious?

mythic loot is 880, not 840. and how is that 840 better than 880 en gear

I really don't have a problem with it. I never play the game much for loot. Sure that is what brought everyone together in the first place but now it is about the friends I play with and tackle content with. Yeah, we like rewards, no shit. But having what I do being the best or only way doesn't make a whole hell of a difference to me. As long as we can have fun together and don't run out of content that can reward us (which sadly heavy RNG does accomplish) its fine. Not perfect. Not great. But fine.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

You realize 840 in the picture is Mythic(0) 5 man, not 880-890 RAID mythic. Even a regular world quest gives 845 base, and ToV LFR 845-850, higher then that "normal dungeon" WQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Even a regular world quest gives maximum 845 base
    Fixed that for you.

Base WQ for a freshly dinged 110 is 805+, going up to a max of 845+ when you get geared. It's not 845 by default.

I would personally rather see the implementation of Justice points and get loot out of the way, as well as Warforged and Titanforged. I think the bonus Leech, Speed etc. are quite nice, I don't mind those so much as it's not really disappointing when you don't get any of those stats. Meanwhile, War/titan forged just makes it feel "meh" when you get a regular item. But that's just me..

7+ Year Old Account
    Before anyone says it, this is not a "casuals ruining the game" thread. I simply think that there is too much low quality loot and would like to see less loot overall but at a higher quality. It is not uncommon to receive at least a few pieces of gear every day upon logging in. And 10's of items if you decide to go all out one day.

The problem is that players are being showered with gear, however most of the gear is being seen as "useless". I think this undermines the value of the rewards structure. Gear is supposed to be one of the greatest character progression rewards in an MMO and it is supposed to have meaning. You are supposed to feel really good when you finally receive a piece of gear after your efforts. It is not supposed to be something you cycle through heaps of every play session like in an ARPG.

1. I would prefer to receive a much lower amount of loot on average, but with increased quality. For example, instead of one 835+ item every day, maybe one 845+ or 850+ item after 3 days of dailies. This in conjunction with...

2. I would also like to see a scale down of every possible secondary stat combination. We do not need 15 possible combinations (low/high Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery, then high/low Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery, then even Haste/Mastery, Haste/Vers, Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery) of every single item slot. Bring it back down to 5 max per slot, then balance classes around this gear.

3. Reduce loot tables. Goes hand in hand with #2. Too many items per boss now because of all the bloat.

4. Lower the chance of Warforged/Titanforged procs. I feel that they are far too common and it is slowly becoming an expectation that your gear is full Warforged/Titanforged rather than a bonus rare occasion.
    How did people not notice that 4 months ago at launch?

We had gear left and right, people with no skill just had the best gear you can possibly imagine, and only Mythic gear can topple that.

Warforged and titanforged are nice, but they should not be a way to properly gear up, a minor upgrade, like a few Ilevels higher Is fine, but It can give you up to 10 ilevels which is bizzare and shoudn't happen.

Gear should just not be as easily accesable, period. That's the solution. Don't give me a 835+ head plate from kicking nuts around and catching squirels, are you mad? Or flying around as a wisp growing trees and avoiding the ever dangereous and most horrifying enemy of the wisp, a fish.

We got nice upgrades from blue to epic sometimes or even green to blue In Warlords during questing, and that was good. And we got gear consistently and guaranteed If we did the dungeons... If you did heroics, then you did LFR Highmaul and then LFR Blackrock, you had consistent upgrades. But what's the balance now? You go to heroics, get the heroic gear... then you go around the world, kicking nuts around or whatever and you get Normal-level gear equivilant of Blackrock, or Nighthold In this expansion's case.

It's just bizzare, too easy, the curve of gear progression was fine In Warlords at the start. In Legion, we're running heroics with the gear we should've gotten towards the end of the expansion. They've completely screwed up gear rewards this expansion, and relied on Artifact Power to be the replacement and It failed as well. I would rather grind the gear needed rather than the AP needed. One of those takes less time... guess which one.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Don't give me a 835+ head plate from kicking nuts around and catching squirels, are you mad? Or flying around as a wisp growing trees and avoiding the ever dangereous and most horrifying enemy of the wisp, a fish.

why? 835 gear is shit

When it comes to gear this expansion is totally destroyed in so many ways, legends, titanforged are handed out to people like candy.
    There is no reward feeling getting gear from raids anymore since well there are better gear in mythic+ at least until we get set item's.

Cuple of changes i would make..
    Remove all gear loot from mythic+ to 1 reward/week
    Remove titanforged/legendary drops.

Lol when people like this guy are active on the forum and spread his idiotic tripe.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-05 at 09:45 PM.

Every expansion people whine about this same topic... "I don't feel rewarded by epics the same way I did when I was completely new to the game, BOO HOO!!"...

Short of returning to the shit system of Classic... Actually, the topic wouldn't die out even with such a change seeing as how that would breathe new life into the ninja culture.

If you're not feeling "rewarded", it's probably a YOU problem. I feel plenty rewarded and am sure as hell not getting the best possible gear from kicking nuts and capturing squirrels... Same thing with my alts, in order for WQ's to reward them the highest possible base ilvl, I need to gear them through other means.

My issues come from the RNG element and the system breeding a mentality where no matter what you do in-game, you're never "done" with the gearing process for that tier... Even if you do run content every hour spent in-game, you can still be screwed sideways by bad luck on procs...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-01-05 at 08:10 PM.

No one is forcing you to do those WQ that give low ilvl gear. Most efficient people only do high m+ or raids because that's where their upgrades are. You're creating the problem yourself.

You want the emissary chests to be the equivalent of normal EN? That wouldn't solve anything, then you'd just complain about being over 850 and only getting 850 gear everyday.

They're trying to resolve this. They want ilvl to dictate the upgrade and not the secondaries.

So you basically want to do the content once and receive all the best loot? I thought you wanted progression, not hand outs.

RNG is RNG. How often do you see a +25ilvl Titanforge? It's kinda funny as this 'problem' is actually somewhat of a solution to your first point. You aren't getting 835 everyday because every so often it will proc to a higher ilvl.

Can you stop making threads every time you have a thought? Getting a bit out of hand.