Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So My Sister Got Me The WoW Cookbook for Christmas...

...it was on back order, but I finally got it tonight. Holy shit, this cookbook is legit. It's got nice artwork of course, but the recipes! Good God the recipes look awesome. I think I'm gonna cook Buzzard Bites first; they're basically ground turkey meatballs with bacon bits and a ketchup/soy/sriracha/ sauce. The drink section isn't half bad either. When I can I'm gonna try the Kungaloosh recipe.

Also, the majority of these recipes look to be pretty light on the fat and calories. I definitely recommend this book.

Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-01-07 at 05:36 AM.

Neat, I didn't know there was a WoW cookbook at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Neat, I didn't know there was a WoW cookbook at all. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yup, it came out in like October. It was on back order which is why I didn't get it till today.

Does it have the full recipe for "Barracuda Mrglgagh"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Does it have the full recipe for "Barracuda Mrglgagh"?
    Nah, it doesn't have any Legion recipes in it. I think the most recent expansion recipes are from MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it for Christmas from my boyfriend, and I can confirm that it's awesome!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Does it have murloc eye soup?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It is a good book with a variety of skill-level recipes that many people can do. I have it and like it, as well.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Does it have murloc eye soup?
    No, but it does have Westfall Stew, and the flavor text in the book does mention that starving, desperate Westfall citizens would sometimes make it with Murloc eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    It is a good book with a variety of skill-level recipes that many people can do. I have it and like it, as well.
    Yup, I'm going to make the Buzzard Bites tomorrow, and I can tell from the ingredients that they're gonna be delicious. Also, I'm gonna make the Essential Brewfest Pretzels and the Cheddar-Beer Dip for the Superbowl.

Deleted
    As long it hasnt "Roasted Gnome" as recipe..

Roasted gnome sounds delicious.

Deleted
    Beer basted boar ribs?

Screw that! I am not leveling up fishing again!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The last time I saw WoW themed cooking it looked...less than appetizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Beer basted boar ribs?
    Yup! It's in here. The sauce for it is made from rhapsody malt beer, worcestershire sauce, molasses, apple cider vinegar, red curry paste, ketchup and garlic.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-01-07 at 10:25 PM.

I just tried the Kungaloosh recipe...ecept i expanded the ingredients lol.

Baaaaaaaaaaad idea. 5oz vodka, 5oz rum, 4oz melon liqour, 8oz pineapple juice, 3oz cranberry juice. and i'm on my 3rd helping lol

Brewmaster recipes?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Brewmaster recipes?
    Yup. They even structure it based on Pandaren "Ways" of cooking.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Now if only i had a replicator from star trek. Fuck looking for all the ingredients and cooking that shit

Man, the alcohol recipes are no joke. I got seriously plastered on kungaloosh last night and I know I sent at least a couple drunk texts. And my head hurts, a lot.