10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Rules to live by when playing Mercy
    Before you start your game, make sure you have at least one bottle of Vodka beause oh my god you are going to need it.

As soon as you enter your game say ‘Hello’ and wave in an effort to make the team care about you. If they don’t say ‘Hello’ back then ignore them for the rest of the game - they are on your naughty list.

If there is a friendly Pharah who said ‘Hello’ back then you are basically married. Make sure to keep her alive at all costs. She flies into an ulting Reaper? Follow her. You fly and die together.

Mercy's pistol does a surprising amount of damage! Use it. Be the Battle Mercy you always wanted to be and bathe in the blood of your enemies and of your own team mates that are screaming for healing all over the place.

Make sure to teabag when your entire team dies and you have your ult ready. Bonus points if you sit on the ground, let the camera linger, spray, resurrect, and then teabag. Everyone will love your POTG especially the Genji whose quintuple kill you just negated.

As Mercy you are the center of the universe. When someone isn’t close enough for Guardian Angel let them die. You are the ruler over life and death and they have to learn their place. Establish dominance.

The sooner you accept that people are not going to vote for you even if you heal 62% of the overall damage, the better off you will be. Accept that the Roadhog’s 40% Hook-Accuracy is more important.

Shove your staff up the tanks ass and let your ult charge on them. Ignore the dying flankers, there are health packs for them. Ignore the Mei that is currently freezing your co-healer, Ressurect has priority over everything.

You will scream a lot. Prepare in advance and get RicolaTM for the maximum swiss feel.

Ignore the Genjis. They have the blood of your sisters on their hands - they don’t deserve healing.
    Brilliant

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    On PTR, Roadhog is officially dead with the current changes. Not only can you never hook anyone who is within a mile of any object, but you can't hook any hero that isn't as wide as Roadhog without sniper pinpoint accuracy even out in the open. There are still broken hooks, in the sense that pulling a Genji means he will still avoid the shot because he is three inches tall, and although everything does pull directly in front of you, it will take some time to get used to the fact that it actually works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    On PTR, Roadhog is officially dead with the current changes. Not only can you never hook anyone who is within a mile of any object, but you can't hook any hero that isn't as wide as Roadhog without sniper pinpoint accuracy even out in the open. There are still broken hooks, in the sense that pulling a Genji means he will still avoid the shot because he is three inches tall, and although everything does pull directly in front of you, it will take some time to get used to the fact that it actually works.
    On one hand, I don't like it when a character gets gutted. It's not good for those who like to play as him and not good for the health of the game.

On the other hand, I'm sick and tired of getting hooked and won't miss dying as frequently.

Another week of work done, I guess that's good I guess.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tonight's gonna be interesting. I'm not big on being around people I don't know, hell posting in these threads was really hard at one point for me even. Anywho testing out a new raid team and it's the first one I've been in were I won't know a single person. I think the biggest problem is going to be that I don't know if I'm tanking or dpsing for these people. Comfortable doing either but my knowledge and experience of tanking EN is very limited, other raid is simple enough. I don't know just super nervous.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Well tonight's gonna be interesting. I'm not big on being around people I don't know, hell posting in these threads was really hard at one point for me even. Anywho testing out a new raid team and it's the first one I've been in were I won't know a single person. I think the biggest problem is going to be that I don't know if I'm tanking or dpsing for these people. Comfortable doing either but my knowledge and experience of tanking EN is very limited, other raid is simple enough. I don't know just super nervous.
    Good luck with getting used to a new group.

rawr
    morning peeps

The post above is Frey approved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    The post above is Frey approved!!
    I need a stamp of approval to make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I need a stamp of approval to make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bUOhOh0.jpg[/IG]
    This shall work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 29 degrees outside.

I'm fairly certain life as we know it has ceased to exist out there.

- - - Updated - - -

You know I will never understand how you can pick off the 76 and Reaper, turn the fight into a 6v4, and still fail to take the point

Alright, I hit my minimum for my car. Hopefully by Spring I can hit the dollar amount I need for a decent car, the extras for it, and having some left in my savings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cdd1a2872f89abe7d19a347c7e68e25a/tumblr_ojdwh5hkKZ1qiuiebo1_540.jpg[/IMrG]
    I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I don't get it
    Big waves are bad